Make up your minds already

Your average Sup Forumsack:

>Da Joos are ebil! We must kill them all! Gas the kikes, race war now! Hitler did nothing wrong!

>The Holocaust is a lie! Dirty Jew tricks! Hitler didn't kill 6 gorillion!

Choose one and only one, faggots.
Shouldn't Sup Forums celebrate the Shoah?

pic obviously unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

nodisinfo.com/holocaust-against-jews-is-a-total-lie-proof/
youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/06/german-television-exposes-holocaust-lies-historic-broadcast-shocks-germany-3167580.html
wingtv.net/holocausthoax.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gas the kikes
Deporting them to Madagascar would have been better. Gassing them is just plan B. Plan Zyklon B.

The Holocaust never happened but should have and will

It never happened but it will happen again.

Man who the fuck has a body like that, but a tattoo like THAT? What the fuck happened to her?

Japanese degerate anime art?
Daddy issues?

We believe that some jews were gassed, namely, communist traitors and bankers. The notion of a holocaust is overblown. Insofar as the gassings were just, we believe they should be continued. Plus, even the notion of gassing has great value in its attention-grabbing and shocking nature.

Both are true, however.
Hitler should have done it.

are (You) ready?

That tattoo is probably the edgiest thing I've ever seen. I'd love to take a go at that pussy tho.

>gas the kikes
OP, i dont mean to disparage your ebin thread, but i believe what you mean to say is
>gas the bikes, race war now!

Both. Holocaust was a Jewish invention to destroy Germany.

Wooooooaah OP, it's almost as if there's more than one poster.

Crazy, I know. But try to wrap your head around that mindblowing concept.

>Sup Forums is one person

The Tatoo is more than likely a temporary one, just there to take the picture.

Remember the 6 million.

Israel is our greatest ally. The 144,000 will lead all those who deny Christ to Christ.

He who curses Jews shall be cursed. He who blesses Jews shall be blessed.

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

why only one? both can be true

cuck

Just like a yank to demand people rigidly pigeonhole themselves. The world isn't black and white, republican or democrat.
Sup Forums shares opinions with muslims about certain things but that doesn't mean we're muslim or want to be. Sup Forums hates muslims just like Jews but it doesn't mean we like Jews or support zionism either.

And how exactly are these 2 statements contradict each other?

>shouldn't we celebrate the shoah?

Behind close doors in a jesting manner? Sure. But seriously, if we ever want to see NatSoc normalized again, you do it by being fucking NORMAL.

Dress nice, articulate yourself well, good hygiene, fit bodies, educated, good jobs, active in the community, and most importantly

NOT REVELING/JOKING ABOUT GENOCIDE.

Seriously, it's no wonder the movement never gets anywhere when people are role-playing SS officers and making jokes about showers in public forums.

> Hitler was right to kill the jews but that didn't happen.
This sounds right to you ?

You will be in my prayers.

>Hitler was right to kill the jews

That's not what the first one says.

You testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets...You snakes, you brood of vipers! How can you escape being sentenced to hell?

Matthew 23:31-33

The Jews killed our Lord and Savior. If you support Israel you cannot call yourself a Christian.

the nazis did kill Jews in concentration camps. The camps were not originally designed to be sites of mass execution, but ways to remove undesirables from society. They were prisons where the captives were poorly treated and often died from illness, malnutrition or execution for their behaviour. The cost of the war on Germany and its people obviously made this impractical and they finally decided on converting prison camps to facilitate execution of the prisoners.

The "gas chambers" existed but are improperly named, since it brings to mind a vacuum sealed dungeon that pumps gas into it. In reality they were just shed-like buildings they locked the doors of and pushed actual pellets of zyklon-b were pushed through vents.

There's no real need to deny that there was a genocide of Jewish people in Europe. You can see today that there's barely any left and the only ones who do are very wealthy.

And if you do not forgive you will not be forgiven.

And with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 7:2

"
For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last."

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 12:3

Have you seen "The Believer" with Ryan Gosling?

My favorite scene in that movie was when he has to give a speech to a bunch of big-business fascists. He essentially says we need to stop hating the Jew. He theorizes that they feed off hate towards them, and that the only way to truly conquer them is to love them.

"After all, look what happened when we killed just one?" (Jesus)

Idk if I subscribe to that belief, but it definitely made me think.

You know it was a Jew who said that?

You know our Lord was a Jew himself?

>he's an OT fag

I have not.

But we must forgive everyone, and pray for those who persecute us. No matter who they are.

>He spouts blasphemy against Gods holy word

He was to jews what mormons or jehovahs witnesses are to christians though

I agree. But that doesn't mean we can't defend ourselves from transgressions, right?

Also, I'd highly recommend giving "The Believer" a watch. It's a great movie.

Yes.

And all Jews who did not convert to Christianity, which was originally considered a sect of Judaism and not an entirely new religion unto itself, will not be saved.

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Matthew 5:17-18

Jesus fulfilled the Law of Moses. The Gospel supersedes the OT.

Blasphemy.

True. That is what Jesus really meant by those who live by the sword will die by it.

This is also true. But read up on the 144,000. The number of Christian Jews in Israel right now is approaching that number.

Gods will does not change.

>That is what Jesus really meant by those who live by the sword will die by it.

Daaaamn. That puts it in a new perspective. I'm just now getting my feet wet into Christianity so it's all French to me at this point.

>But read up on the 144,000. The number of Christian Jews in Israel right now is approaching that number.

Any links? I'm intrigued.

>Sup Forums is one person
Retard

no one was gassed zyklon b was a disinfectant

Here are some verses I consider very important for when you are beginning.

Matthew 16:25

And read all of Matthew 7.

Bless, senpai. Any recommendation for a first bible?

I know NKJ is the standard or whatever but I'm leaning towards Catholicism and I heard they have a different translation.

>Choose one and only one, faggots.
Nice try faggot, trying to force us to choose either one truth or the other, but it won't work, kike.

The holocaust never happened, zyklon-b is not capable of killing those people in the gas chambers in 15 mins as reported by the "holocaust survivors", this was nothing but a jewish lie.

The truth is that hitler just wanted to enslave the jews, place them in work camps and force them to work building his weapons and armored vehicules, the whole point of which is to keep the prisoners alive and strong enough to work, but not so much that they can rebel.

By the very definition of slave labor it is counter productive to kill the slaves, obviously it would be stupid to mass execute hundreds of them at a time in gas chambers as suggested.

The truth is that the jews used this big fucking lie to justify the destruction imposed on Germany during ww2 and the creation of Israel in the middle east, an obvious political maneuver made by the kikes at washington to create a USA friendly state in the middle east, one of the most oil rich regions of the planet that is of great strategic value to the USA.

Basically only a fucking uneducated retard would believe this, anyone who does go trhough the trouble of examining the evidences will notice the inconsistencies of this sad little fairytale that was imposed as historical truth.

>people think Zyklon B was used to kill Jews
>when Tabun was readily available

>implying

His "brethren" are Christians,brothers and sisters in Christ.
Your interpretation is without context you faggot

>Choose one and only one, faggots.

Why? It didn't happen but it should have and hopefully it will.

>people think Zyklon B was used to kill Jews
We don't think it was used at all faggot, the self claimed "holocaust survivors" are the ones who made the claim that zyklon-b was the gas used.

>Kike can't refute my argument, so he just places a webm of soccer.
Fuck off you filthy jew, if you don't feel like having a discussion don't start a thread.

Douay Rhemis for Catholic Bible.

Oxford World Classic KJV is another thing worth picking up. I got it for a great price on Amazon. Other than that I stick to KJV.

MODS
O
D
S

Jesus is speaking about everyone.

If you want to take some negative interpretation based on context, Jesus would be talking about only Jews.

why don't you post some proofs to back your claims first, you zika-infected monkey.

Hmmm

>that'sthejoke.jpg

Calm down faggot, on your side faggot. If you couldn't tell, I was implying they're dumb for thinking Zyklon B was used to kill Jews when Tabun would've been much better for that purpose.

Thanks user.

History is all bullshit. Nothing written down can be considered absolute truth.

People paint stories that convince people, and then people act.

It doesn't matter whether either, both, or none of your statements are true, or whether or not they're contradictory.

If nothing written down can truly be believed I have no reason to believe that what you said is true. Pretty self defeating.

mine aren't statements of facts, my words are only abstract ideas.

Abstract ideas live on because they're the only things that resonate with our minds, and the only things that can really be communicated.

Everything else is too nebulous to have an influence.

Napoleon never existed.

Sure:
nodisinfo.com/holocaust-against-jews-is-a-total-lie-proof/
youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/06/german-television-exposes-holocaust-lies-historic-broadcast-shocks-germany-3167580.html
wingtv.net/holocausthoax.html
I could go on, but I doubt you would even bother reading through this material anyway, not feeling like wasting my time with a fucking jew in denial.

Believing that Hitler didn't gass any Jews but should have are not mutually exclusive views

That girl has some serious issues

No one in the world with half a brain would agree with you.

Do you go around telling people all of history is a lie? I bet you don't. Which means you truly don't believe the garbage you are spouting.

That's just the start.

>LGBT rights and feminism is bad, modern society is degenerate!
>islam is evil, they control women and stone gays! Islamists are evil because they want to create conservative religious society!

>white race is the master race! gas the kikes and shoot the nigs!
>why do these jews and blacks hate us whites? we dindu nutting, this is white genocide! we are victims!

>democracy does not work, we need authoritarian fascism!
>fuck the government, they infringe on my rights! muh constitution muh liberty

Welcome to Sup Forums.

>he thinks OPs get (You)s