ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / ETC

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / ETC

not fbi bread

>cousin is kinda hot
>we've kept random secrets for years so say I have a secret I wanna tell her, but she must keep it a secret
>tell her I think she's hot and wanna see her naked
>manage to get nudes out of her
>tell her I want her to suck my dick
>she comes over under the cover that I'm giving her guitar lessons
>sucks my dick, does a good job but doesn't really like doing it to me
>keeps doing it because she thinks I'll tell people if she stops (not true but helps me out)
>did this while I had a girlfriend, semi regular thing

went through my sisters phone and fapped to nudes she had on there, some of the best loads i ever shot

if my neighbor asked, I'll probably let him fuck my wife as i watch...

I want to blow my brother

i want the boyfriend of the girl i'm madly in love with to die a slow and painful death

Hi again everyone.

I've been blackmailed into sending nudes before and had them posted online without my consent multiple times. I actually kind of liked the whole experience (except for my pictures being posted) and kind of hate myself for it.

i raped a trap because she wouldnt have sex with me, i even knew it was a trap before i did it.. most fucked up secret i have
pic related

sometimes when i fuck my wife i imagine blowing a huge load in her sisters mouth and make her thank me for it.

bunmps

nice

my gf and I took my 9yo niece xmas shopping at the mall the other day so she could pick out what she wanted, much easier than guess shopping. gf helped her pick out quite a bit of stuff from victoria secret

molested a disabled girl in high school

I am a jew

I jack off to the thought of my girlfriend taking a big black cock every night.

bmpp

kys

Bump

shared my gf's nude pics with all of my close friends. they are all good friends, it was hot the thoutgh they have seen everything. gf doesnt know

fucked my gf's sister while my gf was drunk in the other room, she don't know this and i've fucked her sis some other times after that

i don't know how to breakdance - even though I'm saying I can, and also, i prefer Rory Gilmore to Lorelai Gilmore

Whoa senpai

Seek help

When I was 12 my dad left and my mom had me circumcised.

Ate out my friends 6yo daughter while she was asleep.

>disabled girl
explain

i fingered and gave oral to a 9yo a few times in last months. I'm pretty sure she came at least once.

0/10

greentext it please, I did the same to an older girl a lot of times during last year

Does she have hairs down there?

I'm Indian and three days ago I found out my parents have set me up in an arrangemed marriage. Fuck my life.

I exposed my gf's pics, vids and more to a stranger online

I'm an exhibitionist.

I'd probably be posting my tits and ass all over the place and enjoying the fact that it turns a stranger on.

But I don't because I'm not single and I love my boyfriend too much to be unfaithful like that.

But the urge is still there.

I have a letsplay channel that nobody watches

>too socially and physically fucked to be able to get a girlfriend of age so i have to sexually assault innocent children....atleast rape a woman who knows whats going on even thats better than doing it to a kid

fuck off find a loli fantasy pony thread some where else neck beard

ITT: a lot of pasta

I have a gf. A badass job. And a lot of money. I did it not cause I couldn’t get it else where. But because I wanted to. Now get lost you pathetic little normie.

sorry, I don't like mlp
also Sup Forums is still the best place for loli stories

You’re going to lose all of that

Get her phone and post her nudes.

This is hot, please continue and show tits.

mental retardation, autism, completely incapable of being part of society on her own

sure you do thats why youre on Sup Forums at 3:30 on a thursday

Technically it could be 12:30 on the west coast.

ill give you that but this isnt exactly a loli thread i bet your pedo friends would enjoy it more in one of the many loli threads that are creates 24 hrs a day on b

thats even worse

This is a secret thread, and that was a secret, so it's perfectly on topic to ask for such a greentext.

going to a party next week where there's a guy whose nudes ive found exposed on a tumblr page. i know its not that much of a secret but im not going to be able to stop fucking thinking about it the whole time. im afraid ill say something when im drunk haha

Age of her?

no

Would we know you on Sup Forums? Your nudes?

Any come back?

I was an accessory to a drive-by shooting

Tell the story

spy cammed my wife masturbating recently

that's not the point, I'm fit, tall, socially skilled and pretty good looking. The sad truth is that I don't like women and I don't know why.
Pedo life is not easy

im an 18m who fucking loves sharing pictures of my straight mates to guys over the internet. ive sent dozens of guys pictures of this mates ass over kik and snapchat and i love seeing them wank over the pic and even cum/cock tribute it.

wasn't that a secret?

>no u
What are you still doing here normie?

Do it no face..

I hope you enjoy jail

Nigger sighted

I likr crossdressing / anal stimulation

then dont fucking molest children and ruin the rest of their life...life is fucking hard but you'll just make it even harder for the kid stop being a selfish coward thats more concerned with getting their nut off then harming children

tits or gtfo

It's possible. Though I've posted a couple of pictures in these threads previously and thankfully no one's recognized me.

I'm very sad

I was forced to quit my job in august, and since then I had a mental breakdown. My bf supports me but we are both struggling. I can't pay my bills, I can't get him anything for christmas, I feel like a burden. I use my laptop for short periods of time so I don't run up the power bill. I'm seeing a psychologist, but because we are discussing painful shit, it makes me feel bad as well. I'm being treated like someone who does not want to work by others, I do want to work but I am always in pain, and my brain is fried. I'm so vulnerable, I can't concentrate on shit. I just want to feel better ;_;

Send them to me. I won't share. Promise.

I furiously fapped to a midget today, and got a powerful orgasm.
Now I feel weird when I think about it.

I filmed my self doing this

been on b since 2007 (regularly till 2010) in the good days so try again

That's not how it works, I'm in love with one child and I don't have any interest in other ones. Also my girl is the one whichi initiates

It was the lamest/whitest thing ever. I was riding with these guys who kept saying they were in a gang after a house party. I figured they were bullshitting, but I found out later they did belong to some "gang" of wannabe-thug middle-class white dudes. Anyway, one of them was packing a fucking pea shooter and was showing it off when they saw a "rival gang" was loitering in a parking lot and decided to do a drive-by. The didn't even stop, they just slowed down, cracked a window and poped off two shots without even aiming, then slammed on the gas and sped the fuck away. No one looked back, I doubt they hit anyone. In fact, I doubt anyone even knew what the fuck happened, but I was technically in a car where people shot a gun out the window with the intent to hit someone.

Wht not film with a real girl?

was she hot?
what did she smelled like?
piss?

You include face? Or just body?

Become a cam whore - support your man!

Had a blowjob from a tranny prostitute

this is the funniest fucking thing i've read all week.

yeah but not much. I know during the summer she at least trims it really short when she wears her bikini/swimsuit

Initiates? After you made her think it's normal.

you got anymore?

Boring. Next!

So dont show your fuckin face?
Show tits / ass / puss

she did sort of look like a tard, but not rally ugly, didn't really smell of anything.

Went to an orgy hosted by my University and saw my cute brown professor there. Had sex with her and now she's been giving me straight A's if I just go to her office and let her ride me for a bit.

>Catalog
I was so drunk and high at the time my friends had to tell me about it the next day, but now I remember it

Alright. I normally don't do this, but why the hell not for once.
[spoiler]Luke dies and Kylo Ren kills Snoke.[/spoiler]

i mean she initiated all the stuff out of the blue asking to be tingled down there

im kind of in the same boat, except i can't work due to mental illness. still feel like a useless sack of shit, but my bf is amazing and doesn't mind working for the both of us. i take care of the apartment, cook, and keep sex amazing just to feel like im normal and actually doing stuff. i do sell used socks/panties though, just to make a little spending money for myself so my bf won't have to pay for my necessities.

how did you find out about uni orgies?

Then someone's been touching her before you.
You should have helped her not stuck a finger in

I've been cumming in my sister's soy milk, almost daily, for about 4 years.

I let my old neighbor finger and jerk off on my drunk passed out wife. She hates him so I’ll never tell her

Lets see you in panties. I bet there's degenerates here that want them

no child initiates sex they are groomed by the sexual predator why do you think thats the fantasy of every child molestor

who said I stuck a finger?!? her hole is so small that it would be painful, I just stroke her clit a few times. Don't wanna hurt her. Also her dad is dead and she lives with her mom and her little bro, so there's no way someone did that to her.

Not my face, showing my body was nerve wracking enough given what had happened