Women hate thread!

Women hate thread!

I fucking hate bitches. They all think they're unique drama queens who deserve everything someone else has earned. Their be happy philosophy consists of collecting flowers and having friends while men work.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=laS3KdLBTGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you sure you don't just wish you were a woman, bro? I mean, look at you complaining like your emotions matter or something!

incel

Oh baby your moaning is making me hard

fucking faggot

Not at all, I've actually been pretty "lucky" genetically and have had no trouble at all. I just can't stand living with them.

For the love of everything that is holy, shut the fuck up OP. Stop bumping your thread, no one cares.

so fucking true OP. women are not the future of the men, they represent the end of the humanity. those selfish bitches are all needattention whores. they want yor money while they are doing nuffin except saying "this is beautiful" or "this is not beautifull" like if they they were paid to give their opinion.

Vidya of this bitch now

i am pretty sure lot of men become gay because of girls attitude

all girls should be raped to learn white men power

fuck off to all those lazy bitchies

I've known girls like this but I don't get why you'd say they all think that. You must be kidding?

did i took the bait deep enough OP?

That's basically it. Plus when they're young they can be quite hot.

I agree. I've banged 48 chicks so far, and I've hated almost all of them. I just pretend to like them to get laid.

almost of the chiks i fucked were lazy needattention bitches that just wanted humansextoy. then pretending they are not looking for a sexfriend........ bitches

they are all nasty whores treating the men they were teasing as perverts.

Hi user, mommy’s going grocery shopping, you want anything while I’m there? And could you take out the trash while I’m gone?

I'm acceptant of the fact that your experience may differ from most. However, most girls I've dated, fucked and lived with have turned out to be worthless.

u can find many girls teasing guys in pubs hoping for free drinks

Nice projection, virgin. You lack observational skills, emotional independence and contact with women.

Why do guys lick girls' asses?

Oh jeez user you got me, I'm so triggered.

i hope all my exgf will burn in pain to hell with their progeny

U got source on that?

Why do guys lick girls' feet?

Have you tried an image search? I believe it's from facial abuse.

tl;dr OP is eternally friendzoned and hates women because it's not his fault that he's a beta that doesn't know how to get women, it's their fault for not dating him

I'd let you guys fuck my gf in this way

why do guys lick girls' pussy?

You're taking for an incel. I'm just a realist. You'll understand when you grow up and start having real life interactions that lead to sex and or relationships.

Sucks to be you then

Thanks I found it. (Not by reverse search)

Who is it tho

Whatever let's you sleep at night

Link it

>Have friends w/ benefits for year
>She pushes for title
>No thx
>Going to cut her off. Invite her over for one last romp.
>Anal it is
>Drop her next day and in two weeks have another FWB from tinder.
>Old FWB freaks out and I stop talking to her for 6 months
>Get a text "miss you a lot lately" from old FWB
>Tell her I miss her BJ's
>Get blowjob next day before hanging out with new FWB.

Women under 25 are the stupidest creatures on Earth.

Op the girl in the video from the screen so you posted now has a YouTube channel and she speaks for like 13 minutes explaining why she did this gagging scene, what it was like and how she got under paid etc etc quite a decent watch actually. The guys in the videos are literally scum bags and like this In real life . Anyway here is the vid m.youtube.com/watch?v=laS3KdLBTGM

sauce?

bump

Look at this autistic miserable Sup Forumsetas that can't get laid.

still... keep putting those degrading images they are hardening me like a methapod.

said no one ever, you have a deep beta complex indeed.

do you have her name?