Ok, I need to get the fuck out of the US. This country is going to reach a critical mass soon...

Ok, I need to get the fuck out of the US. This country is going to reach a critical mass soon, and I need to get out of the blast zone. Where would the best place to go be for an Amerifag who just wants off the wild ride?

Did you commit a crime that places you on death row, or are you just vigorously flapping your pussy lips?

Come to Brazil

In good ol' Germany we have no boarders. Even amerifags are welcome.

North Korea would be a good fit for you, faggot.

Nether. I'm speading my ass cheeks and letting loose.

But in all seriousness, I'm just looking at the politics going on, and the infestation of niggers that is still a problem, and how no one gives a fuck about the real issues instead looking at the distractions the US government puts out, and I just need to get the fuck out before shit gets bad.
Sorry, I'd rather be Jewed than Allah Akbar-ed.

Sweden, germany, finland. All good places to live, regardless how your average trumplet will try to make us appear.

One of my high school friends was from Sweden, made it sound a lot more awesome than I kept hearing about. And I've never heard anything about Finland. I'll look into those two. Germany, I'll consider only if I have no other options.

I live in the US, too, but unlike you, I'm not some ignorant, sissy piece of shit. You think we're having shit go down? Try living in one of 100 other countries that are going through worse in the world. Fucking dumb ass.

Finland is fucking cold and rainy, but that's normal for me, since I'm from north. If you can't handle cold weather, you'll hate yourself.

Yeah, I'm a Califag, I can't handle cold weather worth a damn. I can adapt, though.
There are other countries going through worse, yes, but unlike you, I can see the impending train wreck.

Doesn't Sweden have the second highest rape statistic in the world?

Sounds reasonable. I hate sandniggers too.
Maybe Austria, man, government over there hate them as well

Lol you're stuck here nigga. Moving countries is fucking impossible and you don't get minority points.

I've just been stockpiling weapons, ammo, bottled water, and non perishable foods. I'm just gonna wait out the revolution.

Go to France or Switz. Weather is okay, some people are similar to the ones that live in Cali (there are nices ones, and there are douchebags with SJWs), economy is alright.

I don't know what you see, but nothing major is going to happen here that will affect your livelihood. Unless you're doing something illegal, I'd say you're the safest here. Unlike you, I don't make irrational shit up in my mind because I want an excuse to go somewhere else. Just go already and stop acting like a faggot.

Go to Australia the girls there love Americans and the places u can live are pretty okay plus no one ever goes to war with them

Poland welcomes you :D We have enough tech to not be savages but we are in middleages enough to stand against SJW bs and all that Us nonsense

I'm right there with you brother. I been wanting to get the fuck out of USA for a long time. At least Cali. But if we do (as Americans) start moving to a new nicer country, we have to promise not to get it all fucky and Americanized. Americans are amazing at fucking nice things up.

Don't act like this isn't happening everywhere. Stop being so paranoid and unrealistic. Where would you rather be, Mexico?

It has the highest level of reported rapes—an enormous majority go unreported elsewhere.

This you need a shitload of cash, a college education, or marrying someone in the country

You can't just go to other countries the way mexicans and Muslims come in hordes to the united states

Trust me, your stuck here

You know Mexico is in America, right?

Yeah, Australia doesn't sound too bad. Neither does Australia , France, or Switzerland . I hear Poland is alright .

Still probably a fuckton.

Agreed. Even the better Amerifags like you and I tend to fuck things over a bit.

Poland is only alirght if you are into religion and if you live in Central Poland or near German/Chez Respublic. Otherwise you'll deal with high crimerate and alcoholism.

Ah. Thanks for the warning.

Come to Argentina if you can ignore cucks and leftists.
>lots of fast food
>effortless pussy
>out of north korea range
>years until we reach Ashit Pile’s politics

Sip.

KEK'd hard

I mean, I've heard Argentina is a good place as well. Hell, one of my exes wanted to move there if we ever got the chance, so I know a decent amount about it. Not much, though.