So what REALLY happens now?

So what REALLY happens now?

It goes to court.

Nothing.

Its like cable tv

Learn to vote lmao

It's good because we actually need it. It was always owned. It was always controlled. 2002-2005 was the good days.

I don't understand how this happened. I voted for Trump because Obama tried (and thankfully failed) to repeal Net Neutrality and Trump said he was going to protect us. How could Trump let us down like this?

So just like the picture?

Go on... explain.

Yeah, 2002-2005 when I was paying $40 per gigabyte to host a website.

Idiot.

Trusting Trump

What?! Trolling I fucking hope

Its simple. I become billionaire and I run the best underground ISP ever created. I get more billionaire.

Armed revolt comrade

Says a trump contractor.

You never heard of optimization I presume

Keking @ u
>drumpf will save us
>muh liberty

Amerifags suck cock

Ye

obama is net neutral inventor also made of healthcare but not like trump to take away lol IDIOT

So, America, how does it feel to get analy raped?
Not feeling it yet? Do not worry, it will come.

>Obama tried to repeal Net Neutrality

I'm sure this is just a shit post but if not.. you know you're dumb as fuck right?

Amerifags mad kek

Love, from europe.

It will most likely be the company that has to pay the providers to transfer their traffic at reasonable speeds since its the companies like amazon, google, whatever that want to sell something. Whether it may be goods or ads. Though the ISPs could also chare comsumers I suppose...

Pay $4.99 to view this reply

It's worse than this. The main reason for the FACT repeal of NN is to create a mechanism to control political discourse and government information access.

For example: While the govt can't legally prevent poor black voters in certain communities from accessing government content, such as voting registration information, a Telecom can once NN is repealed. Or they can block access to sites with a certain political opinion, so people can only effectively see "approved" opinions and news. Or they can block access to the ACA exchange sites to prevent people from getting insurance.

Those are just some examples of what will happen. This has been the end-game for a long time. This is the end of Democracy, because the repeal of NN effectively means the end of discourse and dissenting information.

>Americans voting for their own interests
>Americans voting

I'm convinced that either side is willing to put up with shit as long as you spin it in such a way that it's the other sides fault.

"We didn't need this, it was Obama overreaching!"

That's the main thing I hear, the internet was fine for years without it, they put the big D on it, and move on, forgetting that the FCC was stopping shit like services being denied for years before this, until they got SUED by a ISP that lost it's court case saying the FCC did not have the authority.

So what did the FCC do? Exactly what the ISP said they had to do to CONTINUE to do the things they were already doing.

How did this get turned into something "We never had or needed?"