youtu.be/VtYl33WeFjk
dreamcrusher.bandcamp.com/track/godless-chic
youtube.com/watch?v=LieZVD4fDbA
youtube.com/watch?v=frFtCDpWl5g
youtube.com/watch?v=en0BU3PFvvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=REfjr5I6l3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to die

QUICK!!!! Give me some essential albums to download before the internet as we know it ceases to exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE

The Very Best of Meatloaf

>implying Shiki, Tenryu, Vigil, Red, Hand-cunt, Ruri and all the fags didn't just left the community because they had their little Telegram chat going

HAH.

It was always about avatars, my dude.

Always about lonely people.

>tells me to kill myself

>tells me to get raped

>hopes I die irl

>MUH BANTER I'M NOT MAD AT ALL IS JUST BANTER VRO

Dude.

Google banter.

That's the shit we do between friends to get the luls.

You seem pretty pissed off. Like I bet you would try to punch me or smth irl.

Go buy some Xanax, you need that.
>Nah. Just super lonely edgelords who only know how to communicate through insults. I'd blame their parents, but they probably grew up with adopted guardians who raped them.

Good banter.

I should make a top char once again and actually save it.

Why are my autistic waifu and cat arguing with each other?

K. Do it then, faggot. I bet you won't, pussy.

What's the matter? I get too personal? I pick a nerve on your depression? Some friend of yours unironically kill themselves? What a bitch.

youtu.be/VtYl33WeFjk

that's why you gotta export it, my nigga

Hi again.

Also, I wouldn't punch you. Hitting a faggot is a hate crime in America. If I were forced to interact with you in real life I doubt you'd be like this. Or if you are, not to this degree. And if you ARE completely like this you may have some type of mental disorder, like autism or aspergers, and should seek clinical help.

Hiya Sayori

I hope this isn't rap

wtf?
chaotic?

This is CHEN recommending music, so you have a fair warning. Tho, most looks like synthwave and Sup Forumscore. Gross.

Do you suffer from autism?

I was just making fun of you for calling something banter when you are trying really hard to offend me.

You're not a smart one, are you? lol

Who's laying facedown?

Don't tell anyone I'm posting on Sup Forums

le spacing

Here man. Here is your last (You) today because of the following:
1) Started shit, got hit, cried
2) Tried to play the tough guy when called out
3) Full blown damage control
4) ???
5) Profit

If you can dish it out, you best be prepared to take it, ya lil bitch.

i'm here too afterall

So which one of the three is you're waifu?

None. But I like Serenity better.

>rap
>synthwave
>not being able to recognize an album's genre by its cover

How much do you know about music?

Real talk now. You both seem super perplexed about some basic stuff.

>1) Started shit, got hit, cried

Uhhhhhhhhh

>cried

Your delusions might affect your reality perception, buddy.

>ya bich

Dude.

YOU LITERALLY TOLD ME TO KILL MYSELF THEN CALLED IT BANTER.

Seek some psychological help, it looks you live in your own little world or something?

I don't know, but hey. At least in your perception pointing out you are winning an internet fight matters a lot for yoou :-D.

Is aight, buddy. No wonder girls don't want to be around a dumb guy such as yourself.

I didn't even look at half of them. I know you are from Sup Forums and reddit so I assume your music selection is shit.

Not defending him for being a cunt or whatever, but try not to take "lol kys" on Sup Forums very srsly qt.

Calm down.

Chen's just a little sensitive is all.

chen always wins these from my pov but idk why people hate him

I love you too

>reddit

But I've been here for like, 10 years.

?????????????

Are you retarded aswell?

Dude.

I don't care about someone telling me to kill myself.

I'm amused when someone looks seriously mad, like super offended, tries to say something offensive and then calls it banter.

Why are people on Sup Forums so retarded?

Seriously.

Are you frustrated? Are you angry? You sure seem despondent and desperate to clear your name of being a total git. Did you forget where you are, took something a bit too serious, drug it on, and then found yourself to be in an embarrassing situation with no clear cut escape route? Relax, dude.

I just got here, wew. Yet you're immediately hostile to someone trying to be nice to you and trying to figure out wtf is even happening, and you're posting walls of text, yet saying you aren't mad. Says a lot about your "argument".

The ERP is going along like usual, I see

The sex is better when they're angry.

>Kawaii noise
Omoshiroi.

you have to be virgin to use this waifu

Quick: take the anti derivative of f(x) = cot(x+1)/(1+x^2)

Yup. Hi Renge.

Because they are lame.

Like this fag tells me to calm down, who doesn't show any malice or anything, but to a guy like Tomoko who's like ''I hope you die irl kys!!! nobody likes you man!!!! nobody wants to be around you!!!''

Like dude chill out

Then he calls it banter when it was obvious how affected he was by some internet words lol.

>But you ARE unpleasant to be around. All you do is talk shit and post nigger rap. Who considers you a worthwhile poster other than other Discord fags?

>Which is why you should McFucking murder yourself.

lmao

Well, that's a lie.

>the mean Tomoko poster hurt my fee-fee's
Grow up.

>I just got here, wew. Yet you're immediately hostile to someone trying to be nice to you and trying to figure out wtf is even happening, and you're posting walls of text, yet saying you aren't mad. Says a lot about your "argument".

>Yet you're immediately hostile to someone trying to be nice to you

:thinking:

Yeah, you're new.

But nobody actually likes you or your shitty music you wigger subhuman

it's a lie that you're saying it's a lie

-Claims and binds Blood Chan-

>runes not from the moon

Neat. Translate it.

>THE MEAN TOMOKO POSTER HURT MY FEELIES

>>But you ARE unpleasant to be around. All you do is talk shit and post nigger rap. Who considers you a worthwhile poster other than other Discord fags?

nigga

You seem super upset and yet you call me upset.

Also, stop projecting.

Yup, what I already said. Smart man. Shit board, worst board, I stay away from this one.
I completely see why you're unliked.

Could you re-phrase that? I don't know whether you mean that I'm actually part of the problem or not.

>implying discordfags actually like chen

We have had civil conversations many times and we've had these little shit flinging contests many times, too. We've both proven we can have real conversations, but you always perpetuate the shit flinging. Please try to calm down.

>You can't handle banter. Noted. When you are done being a bleeding cunt we'll talk

>Nigga you kept it rolling after I tried dropping it.

>Consider suicide by cop because you're a little faggot bitch. Unironically kill yourself in the public way possible. I unironically hope for murder rape on you. You seriously need to end your life or lighten up because you're a salty faggot who takes things way to personally. You seem to care way more about these threads since you are apart of two different communities and are probably a little emotional shitbag in both.

End your worthless life and spare up..

Remember these posts, Tomoko?

You seemed p mad.

My boy it's been 5 years since I've had any use for calculus
I would need a second just to remember how to take a derivative

Howdy, what are you up to now that you're off work?

I've heard as much but wouldn't have any way of knowing
Mage status presently

Ok, let's keep flinging shit. Sure. And yeah, you even posted proof that I try and stop the arguments but you just keep going.

>Nigga you kept it rolling after I tried dropping it.

>Consider suicide by cop because you're a little faggot bitch. Unironically kill yourself in the public way possible. I unironically hope for murder rape on you. You seriously need to end your life or lighten up because you're a salty faggot who takes things way to personally. You seem to care way more about these threads since you are apart of two different communities and are probably a little emotional shitbag in both.

>End your worthless life and spare us.

>Literally tells me this

Then, he hits me with the ''Are you frustrated? Are you angry? You sure seem despondent and desperate to clear your name of being a total git. Did you forget where you are, took something a bit too serious, drug it on, and then found yourself to be in an embarrassing situation with no clear cut escape route? Relax, dude.''

LUL

How can you be THIS fucking mad and then tell me to relax?

You're just a hypocrite and we both know it.

>I try to stop the arguments.

Oh, I thought this was banter?

But wait.

You seem WAY too mad to consider this a banter.

Just recognize that your feelies got hurt because of me, get that off your chest, you will feel better, I promise.

You are taking this too seriously.

Are you both unaware of this cancer or nah

Distracting myself with random youtube videos.
Waiting on certain people.

Not much else.
How about you?

>End your worthless life and spare us.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How much hipocrisy lmao

Chen is unironically actively trying to destroy this community.

>what happens when two unlikable cunts face off

you all disgust me

Seems like an easily hurt hostile sperg tbqh
This is a good point

I live by the drama, my dude.

: - D

bepis......................................................

Yeah, is good stuff.

dreamcrusher.bandcamp.com/track/godless-chic

>Seems like an easily hurt hostile sperg tbqh

I still wonder why people pretend, or seriously are retarded.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

More or less. I mean, you can see that he can have non abrasive conversations, but then a switch flips in his brain and he goes full spectrum. I think he's just desperate for attention.

Just working for another 96 minutes
Ready to leave
Counting gets old after a minute

Hahahahah, that one got me.
The best part is that it's labled 2013 while it was released on 10-12-2012

Have you heard of Kid606?
He invented catstep.

That's very sad and gives off "I get angry and then say I'm not angry later and it was all for fun" vibes.
Are you a high school girl not getting enough dickings?
Surely you can't be saying that against me as if you know me. Considering you just called me new earlier. Please don't go back on your words to fit agenda.
This is all sad and reminds me why I left these threads months ago.

Where do you work?

cba to post two times in a row with a picture

>This is all sad and reminds me why I left these threads months ago.
And you came back?

Are you this much of a hypocrite in real life aswell, or is it part of your 'edgy and I don't like anything' persona?

I mean, it wouldn't surprise me, you literally told me I should get raped by dogs because I insulted your internet ex lover Ruri.

It was pretty fun seeing you mad and frustrated over something like that, but still telling me to calm down.

Yeah, haha.
I'm lonely af.
Just decided to drop by Sup Forums for the first time in months tbh

There's your first mistake.

I really don't recommend these threads. They are a shell of their former self and a lot of the members today have well worked out niches and act nice and welcoming, but when push comes to shove they will ostracize you quick.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

there's some nice faggots around that welcome other people, but they tend to be overshadowed by the others, yeah.
hey, cutie.

No, I never did. Recommend me something good by him, I guess? I'm looking foward to 'catstep', even if I never heard about this genre. Is it any similar to what I posted?

Um, dude, you're like.. new.

You like.. got everything mixed up..

You thought I got mad over someone that told me to kill myself.

That's nice, I appreciate your concern, but there is no need for you to say your opinion when you don't know the context.

You clearly come off as a sperg yourself that thinks his opinion matters.

Oh, you think I'm such a toxic person and all I do is argue with people, so original, thanks for your insight.

It's a chair/table place in rural Georgia, just outside of metro Atlanta
I work inventory which can be a real pain because none of the warehouse workers give a shit about doing things the right way to maintain inventory accuracy
I'm personally responsible for about 8 million dollars worth of product

New phone who dis

some retard who cares about you

Yuri is love
Yuri is life

Hey, man.
I'm sorry I insulted your ex, I didn't know you take these threads THIS seriously.

Hope you're not upset anymore about that..

You told me you wouldn't hit a fag, but I hope you know that Ruri is 1,50 meters and ERPs with waifu fags on Telegram.

Nice fucking reddit spacing newfag

Epic

Sometimes it's good to see how much mentally better off you are than others.
In terms of degeneracy.
I'm depressed again so I'll probably be shitposting here for a while or occasionally so.
Mhm. Don't pretend like you're better than me in any way. You don't know who you're talking to, and frankly, you're out of your league.
>You thought I got mad over someone that told me to kill myself.
And can you blame me?
>YOU LITERALLY TOLD ME TO KILL MYSELF THEN CALLED IT BANTER.
You easily seem the most butthurt in this thread.
You're replying to the wrong person, bucko.
Wew
>falling for le spacing

Wow, I thought I included the link to the song.
He's famous for his anti-music vibe.
youtube.com/watch?v=LieZVD4fDbA
youtube.com/watch?v=frFtCDpWl5g
youtube.com/watch?v=en0BU3PFvvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=REfjr5I6l3E

And various other piles of feces.

Impressive, so on what level do you work there then? Manager?

No problem. Just realize you will get confused for other posters A LOT. It's already happening.

Comparing yourself to retards on Sup Forums, especially in this thread, is going after some seriously low hanging fruit. It's like some MMA pro going against some special olympics kid.

>tfw no one on Sup Forums recognizes me except 1 man
Does wonders to the self esteem. Hah.

Sup Forums is my city tho...........

sorry man.

>You're replying to the wrong person, bucko.
>Wew

>Being this retarded.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're kinda looking for attention. I replied to the right person, my dude.

Did you forgot how upset you were when you were telling us how depressed you are?

Did you already forgot how sad it was when you told us about your shitty liffe?

Don't fall for it.

What a terrible decision