Net Neutrality Removal:

Net Neutrality Removal:

So why has Sup Forums become such pussies? I remember we use to hack, protest, and actually fight over more petty shit.

THIS IS OUR LAN(D)! I'm down to go out and actually fight over this.
Don't tell me you're going to bend over and take this.

Let's go out and actually do something about this. We CAN get results if we want, but we can't sit down act like it will be reversed without us.

whats ur plan

We could attack comcast and verizon.

Holy fucking shit, this is the best start to a cringe thread I've ever seen. More please.

Nothing we can do. Thats it. We lost.

You're about 8 years too late. Sup Forums is dead.

I really don't think a peaceful protest will solve this. I want it do, but let's be realistic.

I'm thinking about glueing all Verizon door keyholes, putting up Net Neutrality fliers outside, and anything to disrupt their business.

That's not enough though. We need more ideas.

Nah. Let it all burn.

>We could attack comcast and verizon.
>go to jail
>become someones bitch
no thanks

most gay shit I've ever seen. you pussies won't do shit lol

Also cut Verizon's power and internet lines.

I won't say burn due to possible chance of getting caught, but that's the right line of thinking.

>go to jail for DDoS'ing
wat
Also stop being such a pussy

>I remember where we used to be communist faggots
Never happened, newfag, jewfag.

...uh, yeah... people go to jail for DDoS'ing.

Also get barred from all computers and devices that have internet. Which ensures you never work again.

Time to grow up, Timmy.

Church of Scientology got more action than NN. Seriously?

this t b h, just fuck their shit up fams
not even a murican but that shit's fucked up and it sucks for you

That's a lie and you know it.

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND TELL THEM TO GET THEIR SHIT RIGHT.
FORGET THE LEFT VS RIGHT, LIBERAL VS CONSERVATIVE, AND JOIN TOGETHER TO STOP THIS MADNESS OR YOU CAN KISS YOUR INTERNET GOODBYE

Bump

I have called. Many times.
They won't listen as they profit from the internet companies over this.

There is only so much you can do to protest legally.

hahahahahahahaha

go back to pleddit you communist fuck/shill

>This.
Once reddit put the terms cringe and edgy into circulation it crippled Sup Forums from utilizing the useful idiots among us who just want to fit in.

Very easy to do if you know what you're doing.

If peaceful protest doesnt work. Then business disruption is our only hope. Gluing keyholes, fucking their power up, etc. Its minor enough to not be a massive crime, but big enough to signidicantly disrupt their productivity and business.

you fuckin tards realize there's nothing in the proposal that removes the throttling, pay for play, or blocking safeties

Exactly.

Glue locks
Spray paint all their glass windows.
Etc.

Minor shit, but do it on a regular basis across many stores.

nice edgeposting candyass

Once we allow our internet to have major legislation over it it's free game. We will lose control

It ALREADY has legislation over it. The plebs are whining that someone wants to remove it

Send him bobs and vegene

>I say edgy, therefore I am cool.

Nice try, edgelord.

You don't go to jail for saying mean things online user.

Unless you are german.

We're losing control. Removal of Net Neutrality is the nail in the coffin of our control.

BRILLIANT

if the no blocking, no paid priority, and no throttling rules remain - exactly what is the nail in the coffin?

nobody cares about america lol

GREAT IDEA OP!

>Will of the people vs will of the shareholders
>Get what you give vs take what you need

brainwashing is very real and millenials have zero defence against it.

Ajit Pai 4868 Old Dominion Drive. Arlington, Virginia

I'm genuinely surprised someone hasn't blown up his car or killed him yet

>congressman
>listening to constituents
>pick one

you communists are fucking cringe worthy

How will shit work for pc gaming/ console gaming? Asking for a friend

Y000o know obamas net neutrality actually killed a few websites right?

Or we could make a gloryhole for business exrcutives with a net worth over 1 billion only and get covered in the most expensive senen available

exactly, Sup Forums are a bunch of pussies, im part of a collective to help end this shit. fuck the FCC, this will be situated
-Kirkland

nothing will change, americans have always lagged, and now they will lag more

Fuck net neutrality! I don't want niggers and poor people having the same access to the stuff that good white people with jobs should have access to.

Fuck 'em!

id assume the way it did before 2015 , back on ps3 it used to be free !

Discord: Q3TeUv9

Kirkland makes the best cheese

disregard that im a faggot
-Kirkland

you must be new here ....
have you followed the news in the last decade? tons of little script kiddies that were too stupid to hide behind a proxy got convicted and heavily fined as well as banned from operating computers for years because of DDos scripts like loic and the likes.

You know what would be a good protest? Cancel their service. That's how the free market works and why throttling and net neutrality are a nothing burger

Because Moot sold Sup Forums to the Kremlin

get the fuck out newfag, we've done worse and we remained untouched, either crawl back to >>>/reddit/ and watch the internet go up in flames or fucking do something with us

im gonna spam that with images brb

Canceling your service won't work as the higher prices would pad against any losses.

They don't make cheese. They buy it.

You also cant expect people to just drop their internet.. people need internet, badly thats why a price hike wont significantly decrease subscriptions

my sides

LOIC

Except that ISPs don't compete in the US, and instead take a monopoly in a given area, leaving you with them as your only option for internet 80% of the time

That's what I'm saying...

Start a isp business. I hear there are a lot of pissed of customers of big ISP.

Im more surprised he hasnt blown up his own car.

There are no less then 8 Internet service providers in Houston. You are factually wrong.

Yeah but if they work out like the cities I've lived in they divide up the city to where only 1 or 2 provide to a certain area.

Spot me a cool 300m and i will

People don't need internet. Even if they did they could do with out for one month. A corporation loses 30 days of cash flow and changes will be made. Quick.

Engage Operation Nanny Goat

bend over and take the facts like the little bitch you are. you were wrong. you will always be wrong. Accept it and move on.

I am talking to you on my cellphone. T-Mobile offers me lightning fast unlimited Internet connection for less then $75/ month. They do this because they want my business.

They know you will be back and will pay extra! They will wait for profits.

The extra money they get from everyone else will cover any losses from an internet protest.

Maybe 10 years ago, actual nu-chan won't do shit, if you want to actually do something, you have to do it through reddit, just look what they did to EA after the mess that was battlefront2

$300/ mil? Shit all you need is a small business loan of MAYBE 60g's are you retarded?

Oh I don't see any "facts" that you are talking about.

All I see is you being a little pussy.
"I'll pay more for less"
"Yeah fuck me ISPs"

That's all I hear from you.

You faggs are losing the control of you own country, Idiots. America isn't great anymore, it's shit

That is a possibility buy I have access to all 8 at my house. I just shopped my Internet last month

bump to the max, this is not a personal army request, we are trying to save our fucking world

Poor amerimut fags. I say we dont protest net nuetrality, let them get fucked and we go post flashing gifs on epilepsy forums like the good old days.

delusion, denial. all the signs of stockholm syndrome. kids who cant make a pros and cons list should stay off the internet, which is what a repeal will help with. Say goodbye to your COD friends baby boy

Now you really got me missing the old /b :(( feelsbatman

We need a chat.
Whatever we're going to do, it will be too big to communicate on threads.
We can present on threads, but communicate? I think not.

Should I make a discord? I'm not too good at that ordeal. I can, but if someone else would rather do so go ahead.
A google doc is another option. Anything that allows for long-term communication.

Kids who need a pro and con list should stay off the internet. Lol this kid

The thing about Sup Forums is that it's quality relies on it's people.
If it's shit, that's because the people who are posting are different in some way to how they would be if it wasn't shit.
The culture resides in the community. If it is shit, then you must either be helping the shit, or not helping it stop being shit.

I'm a lurker, to be honest. But the best thing to do to un-shit Sup Forums is to not be shit.

Old Sup Forums will return once Amerifats go away. Only the ones who actually care will pay to keep lurking.

agree'd

lol. You obviously havent lived long enough to see any benifits for sacrificing "muh youtubes and gamings" get the fuck out child.

Are you trying to incite a raid or /i/nvasion?!! those are against Da Rulez!! D:

Yeah!!!! Make a discord. we'll be right along.