Has Sup Forums ever had a chick try to pay them in sex instead of cash?

Has Sup Forums ever had a chick try to pay them in sex instead of cash?

I tutor privately on campus. A girl I tutored told me after our session she was tight on cash.
Rather than pay me $50 for the week she offered to blow me instead. I said yes since I had a 4 month dry spell.

Can't you get fired for that, also I would have taken the cash,

>tutored privately
>can't you get fired?

Rly nigga?

I got a female friend who I do man-favors for. Put furniture together, install air conditioners, that sort of thing. After I put her bed together, she says "You can fuck me on it, if you want.". Just like that, out of the blue. So of course I did. Kinda low quality fucking, but I like how trashy she is.

Yeah we ll I\m like 40 % drunk I didn't really read it correctly

Happens all the time and I always refuse. Generally, you offer a service and expect to get paid in cash. You give up your time. I want fucking money, not pussy.

If I wanted pussy, I could take the money you *should* be paying me and buy some with it.

MONEY OVER BITCHES NIGGA

Seriously though. Pussy in exchange for payment is BETA as fuck.

I ate the fetus that was to be my child after chemical abortion of my ex.

the fuck

yaeh daddy put in in my shiitterrrrr

Ya for the last a year this girl lived with me rent free, while I always bought her food and drinks.

tfw girlfriends are the same as extended hookers

Yea some fat chick offered to take me out and buy me food and shit in return for sex

Lol no. Hookers do what you tell them and don't expect to live rent free and eat for free.

At least a hooker fucks off when you're finished.

Same fagging and no, That didn't happen you fucking faggot.

The logic was - well, this is maybe as close as I will come to canibalism in my life, might as well try it. Also, I just plain wondered about the taste.

A girl once offered me a look at her boobies if I made her a sandwich.
I didn’t make the sandwich

taste my meat sausage you fucking queer

I fixed a coworkers computer a while back. He's like 20 years older than me and kind of dumb about that. Afterwards, he offered to let me fuck his wife, and we took turns on her for a couple hours. Pretty sure the computer fixing was a setup, but whatever. I got my dick wet in a granny, and out fucked my coworker.

So how was it? Didn't the idea gross you out? Or the morality of eating your own unborn child?

If by out fucking someone 20 years older than you, you mean lasting an extra 10 seconds (opposed to the usual solid minute) then well-done user you fucking twat.

Not same fagging faggot
>now you just look stupid

One of my tenants did for a while. She was kinda fugly but let me put it in her ass.

In retrospect, it would have been better just to throw her out and get someone who could pay.

no shit you beta kike fucker

I have had two different nurses and several nurse aides that work for me offer the pussy in exchange for allowing them time off, changing their assignments, or putting them at the top of the list to go home early. Totally would, but not worth the consequences.

Hahaha... He did ok, for a guy in his 40's. Still, I'm sure the whole point was to get some younger dick in her.

Hahah you're a jealous little beta fucker aren't you. I'd make you lick my balls and beg for more.

Also, a kike will ALWAYS take money over pussy. Know your jew!

no Sup Forums only pays chicks for sex

The only one beta here is you. She broke her contract with you and placated you with sex. Becuase you're a fucking autist who gets no grills, you let her walk all over you, further proving in her mind how much of a pushover you are.

I would obliterate your arse wide open m8 and let you know who the real big daddy is you fucking splurge.

Used to deal around my neighborhood.
One of my friends sister ended up hitting me up for bud, and this one time she asked if I could front a half oz.
I joked around and told her I needed something and she agreed to fuck.
Skimped her on the half AND I got pussy AND the money, though later on.
Thats the business for ya.

yeah the whole "ill blow you for weed" meme is real. Happened 3 times and they all had bfs lol

fuck off "scarface" after it's all said and done you probably make less than minimum wage.

>you probably make less than minimum wage
i make way more i sell to make my weed free, no weed dealer thinks theyre scarface lol i dont even like calling myself a "dealer". Its a plant calm ur tits.

sorry cabrone, i don't want problems with the cartel esse.

Been rehabbing houses and doing general handyman stuff for a while.
I had several "friends" that would get me to do man work around their places and would always pay in sex.

Lets see her

I got no pics. And you probably wouldn't like it. Ever see a fat chick that loses a lot of weight? Saggy everywhere. Like I said, low quality.

>cable guy here
not like the old days or anything, but a lot of the older customers tend to be very touchy, had a customer the other day that was very handsy
>older chick late 40's maybe early 50's
>ok body, a little big larger but otherwise looks good for here age
>grabs my ass as she shows me in (this shit happens all the time)
>first thing she says when we go into the bedroom to look at the t.v. "you must tell a lot of stories at the bar about how many girls bedrooms you've been"
>"I think it's the beds not the rooms that count"
>chick giggles
>go outside to the pole to do some cleanup
>go backinside bring in new box, kinda horny at the thought of fucking this broad on the job, so definitely flying at least half-mast
>start showing her new tv features and stupid shit like that, she starts edging next to me so we are both leaning side by side off the beds bannister,