What does vagina taste like?

what does vagina taste like?

Salty Milk and coins

Delicious

like a bag of sand

If you're licking the inside it tastes a lot like vinegar chips. If you're just outside it doesn't taste much at all. If you got a dirty girl it tastes bitter almost.

dog breath

like molten lava

I want to say nothing at all but there is a faint sweetness to it.

Honestly just tastes like normal skin, if not a bit sweatier

only correct answer

Weak tangy beer, but sweeter.

This. My ex tasted sweet but the taste changed to tart when she came. Weird but hot

I think it tastes same as penis.. But often less seamen

go grab a pair of your mother dirty underwear and suck on the you still live with mom you should move out your 45 user

good :P

Musty and gravy. I like it.

I agree x)
I lick pussy daily haha =P

it tastes like the gods have given you a drink of the purest water in the universe

Changes could be vinegarish to tastless honestly i think depends where is she in terms of her period whether she is close or not

Came here to say this

like Luke dying and Kylo Ren killing Snoke

well when you stick your tonuge to a wet pussy the sensation is obvious you are licking something oily or mucousy maybe. the natural lube is creamy but dissolves quickly.. the taste is muted. you get a sweet/sour kinda feeling....like very mild acid on your tongue. the smell is the intense part. if your licking like crazy you can taste the smell kinda. its nice...you should try it.

See Storybro

Clearly bullshit. You are virgin who's never even seen vag in person.

Enjoy your hand.

Terrible

this guy knows whats up

Sorry, I'm not a cannibal.

Sandbags

Most of the time it will taste '' in a way '' that is correlated ‘’ with the girl's global hygiene.
Be aware that you'll also taste for the most of your own saliva. If you have bad dental hygiene, you'll think that the pussy smells. I got lucky pussy that doesn't taste anything at all. it's almost like licking air. I also had my fair share of dirty tastin' pussies.
- taste like metal
- taste like blood iron (not in their period)
- taste like vinegar
- taste like soap (they often wash it too much and forget to wash away the soap because they are scared of the smell)
- texture feels like you're licking toothpaste

Dude, you also need to know that the same pussy will definitely taste different from one day to another. I had a gf for 6y and there was some day I just can't deal with it.

Well, I guess you're taking a chance each and every single time. Girls that taste and smell nothing will definitely tend to taste and smell nothing more often. Good luck, nigger.

>>Tastes like air.
Tell us more of your imaginary waifu.

good one, thanks.
I meant to say it really taste nothing.

Sort of like a seafood taco, served vertically.