Ok now that net neutrality is over say whatever the fuck you want before its too late

Ok now that net neutrality is over say whatever the fuck you want before its too late

I know Sup Forums is a place without filter but theres got to be something youve wanted to say, but havent because you're a pussy afraid Sup Forums will ridicule you

GO

your mom isn't gay

This is Pai's address

4868 Old Dominion Dr, Arlington, VA 22207

hitler did nothing wrong

Today OP, you don’t have to be a faggot.

/thread

that gave me goosebumps, also checkem

>trips checked
B
A
D
W
O
L
F

hahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

greetings from europe

I say whatever at all times, I'm behind 10 proxys

Hi!

losing net neutrality is the first step towards losing our right to free speech.......just watch

im a closet communist

I was PHONE

I CAN BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER
I HATE CHOCOLATE MILK
I SAY NO TO MENTOS

>first step
Lol how naive. You lost your right to true free speech before you were born.

I accidently divided by zero

we still have to wait on congress dumbass

Maaaaaan i hate america.

Like do they have to literallygo after anything and everything obongo did?
t.trump voter

E U

jet fuel can melt Steel beams

I love all people unconditionally. I hope you all find people and are smothered with good vibes for the rest of your lives. I forgive you for the bad you've done and I have faith that you will learn from your mistakes and become better people.

This probably wasnt genuinely meant.
But fuck did I need this.

I'm a beazt luvuh

lol to poorfags

Thanks user. I'm a piece of shit and I'm working on that. Atleast you have faith in me

I love black people.

I know, but just in case.

thank you user.

You will find peace eventually. And when you do, you will know to cherish it for as long as you can.

OP believes that everything will change...

i secretly enjoy andy sixx's log meme

it's not happening

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the steps towards net neutrality start under Dubya? They act like it was completely encapsulated within Obama's terms.

im an user who has been on this board since fucking 2006(?) like i remember its 6th bday, was in hospital on oxy for kidney stones, the cunts, and in aaall that time, never used the word "femanon", i am ANONYMoose
"femanon", to me, denotes cam-ho type bints.

oh! also, my new shrink thinks i am autistic, high functioning cos iq is 177, apparently, depending how true those tests they do are (not online ones, obvs), but isnt sure because, i quote "she has a good, if eccentric, sense of style".

that was today, finding out i may be HF autistic.

> autistic license.

can say/do whateva, né.

tl;dr:
pls tell me its s fkd up jk and net nootralittty is still ....

You're dumb if you think your companies won'y buy the same vote once they see how profitable it is.

>177

Well we shouldnt have true free speech, not sure we need retards able to yell fire or claim rape all the time.