Anyone have any Nevada Tan being harassed online?? i have a friend who can translate

Anyone have any Nevada Tan being harassed online?? i have a friend who can translate..

Other urls found in this thread:

geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley/4358/red_room1.html
guokr.com/post/769445/
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://kininarulife.com/archives/3269&prev=search
orangehoppe.com/sasebo-sho6-dokyuseisatsugai-nevadajiken/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her friend called her fat so she killed her. That's pretty much it.

REEEEEE i want mor detail because im autistic

Do you really think the transcripts would be available? They were on her personal website in 2004.

>While news reports state that there were negative comments left on "Girl A"'s website by Mitarai (specifically that she was "heavy," i.e. overweight) which may have been the immediate motive for the murder, investigation has shed more light on the issue. A police psychologist stated that "Girl A" was not mentally ill, and already had a history of violent incidents, from punching and kicking other classmates, to an issue with a knife the month before the murder.

idk someone said there was a post on/b/ a while ago were she was called slow, heavy and creepy... idk just a thought

I'm having a look for you user, but it doesn't seem like there's going to be anything. What made you interested in finding out?

thanks.. i just thought it would be interesting to find out what ticked her off so badly.. (also my friend who is obsessed with her would appreciate it) dont bother checking ED ive akready looked... again thanks

You might have some better luck finding some Tumblr blogs dedicated to mudrerers and paranormal stuff (there are a LOT of people into murderers on Tumblr it's kinda gross) and looking around or asking there. I can't really offer much more help, but here are a couple of recent pictures apparently of her.

ah i see.. whats that image you attached?

Literally read my post.
>here are a couple of recent pictures apparently of her.

ive only found one photo of her website.. it was a pic of her home page if anyone wants to have a look...

oh sorry i did not see this

Post it.

Gotcha'

>when you forget to attach the file

A point worth noting is that the messages insulting Nevada were on the victim's website diary, not Nevada's.

oh.. thanks man lol

I'm slightly annoyed with you tbh OP. I hadn't been interested in this in a long time and now I have 30 tabs open researching. Have another recent picture.

>Nevada Tan

This is OLD. That's the box cutter kid right?

Yeah that's the one.

OP you still around?

geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley/4358/red_room1.html found her fav game :/

what page are these recent photos from? i thought this was her

That one's an unconfirmed photo from 2010, she would have still been in prison at that time. The ones I posted come from 2chan originally, though they're not confirmed.

Her (shitty) drawings.

all the photos look like her.. got any links to the thread? sorry if im asking alot of favors

>confirmed fake i believe i found pics of the 2010 pic girl.. i thinks shes a model... totally not Natsumi

No link, sorry, was a couple years ago. Do you have an email address or something I can contact you at? I'm interested in continuing to find shit for you but the thread will die.

[email protected] i also have discord,,

>Shitty
Let me see your drawings at that age nigger

t h i n g s j u s t g o t h e a t e d

Shit user you got me there I'm thoroughly butt blasted.

the thread will die soon

you betcha'

guokr.com/post/769445/ goes into some detail about the killing, and another killing in the same town more recently.

>guokr.com/post/769445/
thanks

i feel like we have milked the internet dry of every detail on everyones favorite murder loli

There's probably a lot in old 2ch threads but that's a whole thing that I will never care enough to get into.

yea.. i might abandon this thread if anyone wants to contact me for news on this case message me at [email protected]

what the hell i cant locate 2channel

It's at 5ch.net now

fuck no translate options...

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://kininarulife.com/archives/3269&prev=search

Good link

orangehoppe.com/sasebo-sho6-dokyuseisatsugai-nevadajiken/