New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GMT! How the heck are you? Can’t get on my home cpu. Apparently I posted a bawksie thread on Sup Forums last night, and posting off topic things earns you a few days on the bench. School is out, brother so I might harass you all a tiny bit more.
Just been thinking about you and I hope you’re good.

Good, good. Playin vidya and suckin dicks.

Hey man! I'm good. Just waiting to get tomorrow over with so I can have some time off.
How are you doing?

How's it going bud?

Enjoy not having net neutrality kek

Lol.
You have a weird obsession with GMT. Glad to see you too. Can you post your old men pissing in coffe pots? Black dick is just so passé.

Good good no stress really cause time off and just chilling

Post it yo sef, or didn't you save it again?

Can't wait to join you on that tomorrow.

I sometimes dream of the two of us out on a boat together. After a long hard day of catching shrimp, I take a fistful of the daily catch and cram it in her asshole. Then I ravage her unmerciful. After a long hard day of work and a God like fucking, I enjoy the fruits (the ass shrimp) of my labor with a cold beer. Boxxy and I sit and watch the sunset. Then we do it all over again until time stops. Sometimes I wish I didn’t have to wake up.

Fugg. Same as it ever was. An uphill fight. A few more grey hairs and a little bit more knowledge, though.
I was WAY too drunk last night and posted on the wrong board. So funny. I haven’t been benched by the mods in two years.
Got about 30 posts in first.

this

I’m benched. Can’t get on the home cpu. I was asking for nostalgia.

Glad you're doing good man. What have you got planned next?

All praises for the Queen

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

Apprenticeship. Spent the morning pounding pavement. Sucks because so much work is out of town. I like my bed and short commutes. I miss my wife and dogs. Just going to have to suck it up though. I should have a job by wensday, I just hate chasing jobs. I should be able to find one easily. Spent a long time cultivating good relations.
Still same same with you? I know the last vacation you had, you just stayed home. I’m trying to get back into Spanish. Other than that, it’s been school and Xbox

I am a gay now

Nice trips. Those three zeros make me think of Boxxy’s dialated, raw shrimp stuffed asshole only times three.

We are sjw

Fugg. I forgot about that one. Works for me.
Thanks. Gay black dick is so unoriginal.

so many dick pigs

What kind of apprenticeship are you going to do?
Yeah, everything is the same with me nothing new. Just going to relax and do nothing over the Christmas holiday.

This is copypasta, obviously, but the truth is that she really is into shit. I participated in a six-man face-shit on Boxxy...she used our crap to lube up her asshole and twat and ate the rest. Good times.

I'm the OG black dicker.

Electrical. I need two years + 2000 hours of work to be certified.
Buddy at least tell me you’ve been to the pub a few times. Don’t spend your life in the attic. You’re an awesome person and the world needs more GMT. I know I’ve missed you.

Been out for drinks and shit a few times. Probably go out one night over Christmas.

I know. I just miss the odd shit you used to post.
June
Pigdick
Just something that isn’t so used up. You’re better than that. I’m honestly amazed you’re still here. Good on ya.

Awesome.
So how about the usual suspects? Charlie, rx, the Dane? Anyone still hang out?

Charlie is busy with work but is here on the weekends mostly. If by Dane you mean Finnish then yeah he's here now.

Ahh, just haven’t seen his funny pictures that I remember. I’ll try and check in this weekend. I know you have OG gay black dick filtered, I just miss the old crew.
Still no boxxer?

I was never a June poster.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

>Still no boxxer?
No idea what happened to him.

>I know you have OG gay black dick filtered
No he doesn't.

You don’t have to lie on annomoose Cantonese fly fishing forum. You had to be the joon poster.
Just depressing that you’re so typecast.

Thought you still had him on steam. Guess not. Too bad, I’d hope he’d get over it.
I think I’m going to cook something. I’ll check in this weekend. I’m glad you’re still here. I’ve been missing the banter. Good ‘ol shitposting. I should be off the bench on Sunday. Possibly kimpost for old times.

I would never lie to you.

Cool cool. Talk to you on the weekend dude.

Yeah, he does. I’m probably the only one who sees you. If I reply to you both, he doesn’t see my posts.
It’s been that way over a year.
I’ll see you on Sunday OG gay black dick.

See ya later.
Hi Liam!

You're welcome.