What do white girls really think of niggers?

What do white girls really think of niggers?
Memes and bullshit aside, I really want to know.
I live in eastern Europe and we have no niggers around, so I don't know.

Can we analyse a few types of white girls and their assumed view on niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJ52xgosc4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> implying there are girls on Sup Forums

Well there are """""""""girls""""""""", but yea this.
Consider official statistics, i'm sure Sup Forums will gladly show you.

Dark skinned people are gross unless they grew up in the suburbs of a first world country and so are basically white at heart.

>implying there are girls on the internet.

I guess I didn't make myself clear enough.

I'm asking guys who live in these "multicultural" areas.
A guy should notice these things for sure.

Well a guy would have contact with chicks, a Sup Forums tard on the other hand...

They are still low IQ niggers at hearth.

Let's not forget that a real pure african nigger is a dumb creature.

You can sometimes see a relatively smart black person and they're always light-skinned or have non-nigger facial features.
Basically, they are mixed to a certain extent which allows them to have some intelligence.

Name one single dark nigger who is smart, I dare you.
I'm talking about those pure blood, black, monkey-faced niggers.

You notice things on the street. You noticed in school while growing up.
You know what I'm talking about.
Anyone can sense these things in their environment.

They're still bad.

They’ve been conditioned to think black guys are “cool” by the (((media))) and all the white effeminate numale Democrats aren’t fucking helping the situation

I think when a darkie has a stable home life, lives in a safe area, and comes from a fairly successful family they tend to be decent enough people. It’s what white suburban culture does. It assimilates. Any non-white person who fits that description tends to be fine in my experience. Probably because they end up white at heart.

Bullshit.
I grew up in eastern Europe and I was fucking poor as fuck.
Also, my grandma used to beat me with sticks and I still turned out good.

Well you’re not a nigger, and you weren’t surrounded in nigger culture to bring you down. I’m sure there’s a few darkies that turn out just fine under similar circumstances as yours. I doubt they’re by any means a majority, but the majority of people who come from shitty homes tend to end up some shade of shitty anyway so it’s to be expected.

they find them more attractive than beta males who spend their time being racist and edgy on the internet.

Ye nigga show these dam crackas wuts up!
>XD

My main point is, why would we bring ourselves down by allowing more of them in our countries and mixing with them?

Even though some turn out fine, it is an observable fact that they are less intelligebt than us.

Ethnic diversity has only brought division and problems throughout history and it does today.
Ethnically homogenous countries can be rock solid.

On top of all that, why would we destroy our long european heritage by mixing with them?

Every argument for niggers is ridiculous.

only the dumbest, most desperate of girls go for niggers. it's considered a trait of being poorly educated white-trash, that most girls avoids.

chicks with jungle fever all have daddy issues but aren't necessary ugly, but they are generally either fat and/or old.

black chicks on the other hand, at least those born after 1990, luve white men. strangely enough they also hate white people and blame everything on western society, yet it's an unwritten rule of all blm-feminists to have a white soy-boy-friendd

For what it's worth, my girlfriend doesn't feel comfortable around most black men because of the 'way they treat women'.

She has black girlfriends and doesn't hate Black people, but she wouldn't date or sleep with a black guy under any circumstance. Her dad would be pissed too.

>>in b4 "b tards don't have girlfriends"

Whoa whoa, I don’t think we should mix. They’re cool like as friends once they’ve integrated but I don’t think anyone is encouraging us to interbreed. Well except fetishists maybe.

Except hollywood, the mainstream media and other shit (((they))) own.

>the 'way they treat women'
What exactly would that mean?
Does it mean if a right nignog appeared, she would ride his dick and potentially marry him?

The Jews? Yea I don’t know user. I don’t feel particularly compelled to go fuck a black guy after all the stuff I see on t.v or in movies. I honestly don’t think there’s any subtle mind games at play here.

I've seen a lot of interviews with american girls on youtube and almost all seem to like black guys.
To be fair, these are urban liberal girls or whatever, but I find it disqusting.
I hope it's wrong.

exactly

I like how you're trying to talk about intelligence but can't even spell.

So, you claim to be a girl?
Could you prove it with some sort of pic with a timestamp, it doesn't have to be anything vulgar, we just need proof.

If you prove it, I will take your opinion seriously.

If not, I can only assume you're a soy-boy.

I'm from eastern Europe and yet I speak english well enough to get any of my points across.

You should be ashamed, amerifag.

You can assume I’m a soy-boy shill, I don’t care enough about this to show my tits.

It's 100% a culture thing.

The "whitest" guy I know, in a sea of white people is black, because he's Brittish.

American black culture is just off-putting, but then again so are a lot of american subcultures like rednecks, fashionistas, bronys, and hipsters.

I said nothing vulgar it can be a hand or anything.
Female body is easily recognisable, unless you're an extreme low-T soy boy, but we'll trust you.

Don't like them at all

South Carolinian here. Inter-racial relationships are highly looked-down upon here, but they do happen. Either the negro male isn't a nigger, or the white female is herself a white nigger, or as I like to say, "foikin' Irish!"

I don't know many famous dark skinned people or how intelligent they are, but I've grown up around some incredibly smart darkies as well as straight up africans

How often do they happen?
Does it make difference if the nigger is a"nice man"?

Eastern Europeans are even worse than nihgers. They behave like monkeys

It really depends on the girl herself. A lot of girls won't date a black guy just because their family would highly-disapprove. It is the deep South after all.

There are a lot of blacks here in the South, so inter-racial relationships and white single mothers does happen more often than you'd think. Times are really changing, even if a majority of Southern men don't approve of their daughters being with negroes.

>even if a majority of Southern men don't approve of their daughters being with negroes
Do you think the girls date niggers because they are badly raised or is this something unavoidable if she finds the right negro?

Historically, Irish-Americans and African-Americans lived alongside each other some time after Emancipation until some time after Desegregation. Given this, inter-racial relationships between these two ethnic groups isn't uncommon to this day. One thing about American is there are multiple cultures within this country. The acceptance of inter-racial relationships varies depending on the region.

all chicks "like" black boys. not doing so equals racism. as a matter of fact, liberals are less inclined to racemix than conservatives

>as a matter of fact, liberals are less inclined to racemix than conservatives
could you elaborate on that a bit?

Some like chocolate dick, some don't.

Get face raped, faggot. First of all, you are tiny dick manlette Sup Forumstard doing a shitty impersonation of a girl.

Secondly, you lose all credibility when you say shit like
>joooos is all-powerful boogeyman control everything secretly but I can tell because I saw this youtube video on stormfront

Every leftist social programing faggot I've ever come across has been born/raised Christian. I'm in LA, too. I know screenwriters, studio people, producers, etc. ALL FUCKING GOY, FAGGOT.

until you address the real problem and quit the credibility-destroying bullshit, no one, and I mean NO ONE, will take you seriously.

Real problem: Leftist authoritarian types.

They smell bad.

Aren’t Eastern Europeans just pale niggers?

>Low IQ
>at hearth

Whites girls in the west are obsessed with big dicks. Niggas have large penis.

>frontpagemag.com/point/217732/more-conservatives-liberals-belong-mixed-race-daniel-greenfield

Niggers are subhuman

statistically not true. Latinos have the largest dicks. whites and blacks have an average dick length only millimeters apart.

It is literally an urban legend that dipshits treat as true and that blacks are all too eager to pretend is real, even though it's not.

meanwhile, eat shit, maggot.

>Whites girls in the west are obsessed with big dicks.
Is this actually true?
If it is, then they have reacher rock bottom degeneracy.
It's no surprise MGTOW is such a large movement now. It's because all these poor guys see around them is trash, so of course they don't wanna marry any of that.

That's false, you fucking idiot. It's by STATE, not by political affiliation. The southern states have a lot of niggers because that's where most of them live, and they race mix as much as they can.

Further, it should be obvious that places with high concentrations of nigger cities are going to be conservative because those people have real actual experience with niggers unlike some fucking idiot in Wisconsin who doesn't even know what it means to be a nigger.

Speaking of that, I've recently seen some debate and research about blacks possibly being a different sub-species.
I'm not even joking, I'll try to look it up.

see

Well they are, by any reasonable taxonomical categorization.

I married a non-American woman so that I wouldn't have to put up with a narcissistic leftist cunt. Quite happy with my decision.

Every one of my friends who married an American woman is either divorced, throughly cucked, or miserable. I kid you not.

There are 6.7 billion people outside the US. It's stupid not to have one's options WIDE open.

Yeah, I know, I actually read it, dumbass. It's by STATE, not political affiliation, and that shitty little article conflates the information to the point where it is literally -say it with me- FAKE NEWS

u are silly

The problem isn't America or not, the problem is with niggers. Literally every other race has merits. Niggers are without a doubt, so far below every other race, as to be absurdly subhuman in comparison.

arguing dick size wow does ignorance have no end

Blacks were first so that would make everyone else a sub species

So are you like an expert on cocks or something?

How come some species of human are more evolved than blacks tho? Kinda blows your theory out of the water

Check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=yJ52xgosc4I

I know this is an edited video and it's a specific situation and everything.

Just observe the trashyness of these girls.

I want to have many kids, but if I knew they would turn out like this, I would straight up not have them. It's not worth it.

This really made me think.

it's still true. chicks avoid black dicks in general

No. The problem is with white American women who are brainwashed by leftist indoctrination from the time they are 2 years old.

Blacks aren't even on the radar.

And don't fucking say
>Joos is secretly behind the brainwashing and is why I'm not a winner

It's a leftist red-tide of bullshit. The only way to overcome it is marry a non-Leftist, which, these days, means marrying either an evangelical or a non-American.

I'm not religious, so I'm not going to marry an evangelical. Ergo, I married a non-American.

Anyway, follow the thread of replies. You sound like a faggot when you say unrelated shit.

I'm referring to statistics as a reality check on the bbc bullshit. Keep your head in the game, faggot. You are obviously a dipshit.

give zero shits about a persons ethnicity

in your opinion...which in my opinion is jaded by jealousy...you hate blacks. when you make an argument provide some supporting evidence

No, cum gobbling faggot. I spent 5 minutes on google looking up actual statistics.

piss off, cunt.

>non-American
Sounds good to me given that all Americans seem to be total fucking retards (as per your post)

White people are taught growing up that women are to be treated with a special mutually exclusive mix of chivalry and equality. What you end up with is socially awkward friend-zoners who basically act like women and such behaviour creates a dry-pussy zone of about 3 miles.

Niggers generally treat women like shit so don't edit what they say around them. Women are so sick of dealing with beta-male cucks that anything different will be interesting to them.

>Checked and correct

I have absolutely no doubt you spent time researching cocks. You probably have lots of first-hand experience too, right?

No, that's not how it works. that's like saying chimps came first. The humans that stayed in Africa were weak and stupid jungle dwellers that never dreamed a better life for their children, but chose to instead live like the animals they are.

The humans that left Africa, diverged and populated the world, while those feral subhumans stayed in Africa and became genetically interbred, reinforcing those same feral nigger genes, over and over again.

In reality, blacks are the LEAST genetically diverse group on the planet, having interbred for millenia, and notably never developed culture, society, or even a fucking house made of something other than mud and straw.

>White people are taught--
This is where your post went all wrong

Oh my goodness, lets hope my mother doesn't find out.

I already have. This thread is full of it.

Here, have another. Even when you account for socioeconomic status, the wealthiest and most educated blacks (people with more means than most of the people here), they still under-perform the poorest and least educated whites.

>Jealous of a subhuman nothing

Try again. I'm just presenting facts. Maybe you're jealous of pitbulls.

>> Still believes in the out of Africa theory
>> Doesn't know that recent finds show Europeans have older genes than Africans

TFW out of Europe
TFW majority of Russians and some Europeans are not related to Africans at all

some white American girls will date anyone and some will not date anyone that's not a white man

Your camo overalls don’t help either

>older genes than africans

what the fuck are you reading you dumbass nigger

I don't hate blacks. I hate lies. And its' a lie that they were ever equal to anyone.

Begone, shill. We've seen enough.

He's right, though, dude. Have you ever questioned the story that all humans came from Africa, when civilization spawned in the Middle East?

Maybe the primates that humans evolved from came from Africa, but that was a long time ago, you know?

>le 'women enjoy being treated like shit' meme
Boy, it must be great to be in grade 9! Retard

this

Lil Jon is a damn smart man who's made a fucking killing off dumb motherfuckers of all races. He bumbles like a nigger, dresses like a nigger, and makes money like a cracker.

That is a smart man.

Lack of genetic diversity can lead to complex health issues within a population. No matter how much someone can argue against it, people will always find people of other races attractive, if they disagree they are lying and only saying it because they were taught to think that way with dogma.

White man is a sense is intimidated by black males because Caucasian genes are recessive, while black genes are dominant.

I used to work at a pet store for 2 years in my teens. Something I noticed while taking care of the mice was that the group certain mice (Same mother) would attack other groups (Different mother) and kill the males. That way, they can spread their genes and maintain their bloodline. It's literally tribal warfare.

Well, he did have some help from our Greatest Ally!

I can tell you about girls I know.

None of my exes liked black guys. One was a softspoken shy girl who just felt uneasy around them but wasnt really openly racist or anything "they always stare and say gross things to me" was about all she ever had to say.

Another was openly fucking racist and it was a bit of a turn off honestly, just didnt like being around her when she was being hateful not that I disagreed or anything but it didnt last long anyway.

The only girls I know that do date black guys honestly dont even seem to like them that much they're either fat and have low self confidence or the guys a dealer so free drugs...

You talk about how the black man is superior but when it come to warfare whites crush blacks like they're ants

>Lack of genetic diversity can lead to complex health issues within a population
White people have enough genetic diversity.
Not to mention that you don't need that much of it.
Ancient tribes had 150 people max and they still managed to do it. Sure, they did some exchanges probably, but the number of tribes around was small almost always.
Not to mention that those tribes were genetically similar because they lived the same environment.

>implying there are girls in the world

Straw man, I never said they were superior.
But it's accepted even within the scientific community that black genes are dominant over Caucasian genes.

Dominant genes do not imply that they are superior.

I'm Mexican-American by the way. I'm doing my best to stay as least biased as possible.

>I never said they were superior.
Sorry, no, you said they were dominant.