OFFICIAL CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS @ NASHVILLE PREDATORS GAMETHREAD #1

Round 1, Game 4 of the 2017 NHL Playoffs.

It's do or die for the Blackhawks. Let the mass shitposting commence.

Coverage starts at 7:00PM CST.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IU513suJZzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who 420 here to mask the feels from the impending Blackhawks loss

>yfw toews gets tossed around like a twink in prison for the 4th game in a row

BUCKLE UP, BUCKAROOS!

PREDS, GETCHO BROOOOMS

I 420 to enhance the feel of the Preds sweep

Get out of here Sup Forums you know they consider anything that makes people happy degenerate.

Time for the reverse sweep to star-

>Cory Cutler is still starting tonight
FUCK

Make the Predators Great Again

>tumbles is in net again
WHAT THE FUCK, WHY.

>not switching to Darling
They just wanna go home. Although I'd bet if they goal down by even one goal Crawford is pulled.

BURNING THIS TEAM DOWN, WITH NO SURVIVORS

monthly reminder that Brad Hunt exists

Post your face when the Blackhawks unload Crawford in the offseason in order to free up more room for the cap and Darling becomes an even better goalie now they he has the full confidence on the team behind him.

>my cable is lagging the fuck out

while crawshit needs to go, the solution at #1 is not darling and I fear they could give him too much money

Saw you took up the mantle of spooky the other night.

>my friend said darling is a better option
lmao

Bye bye rapehawks

>happy to be on the right side
What did he mean by this?

If only the agent of Fuck City wasn't a giant jew.

I've been posting it on and off for the past 3 years. It was a better alternative to frogs at the time.

It all started with this. youtube.com/watch?v=IU513suJZzY

I remember that being posted (my first time seeing) last year. That thread was very fun.

>White Sox fags were responsible for all the shit posting in Black Hawk threads

Well this is starting off just great

LEAVE PEKKA TO ME

HERE WE GO!

dubs for sweep

I'm gonna drink all the whiskey tonight, aren't I?

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

>24 seconds in
PENULTY

Hello, kettle.

Skeletons and frogs got us fans through 2014-2015. Sad to hear that you weren't here to witness it for yourself.

He's the only one that came to play this series. Have you guys been watching the games?

reddit hawks gonna get eliminated and will never ever recover desu

skellyfag took it too far the last 2 years. ruined it.

Nobody on the hawks came to play

I think you mean fapmagic did. All frogs did was curse the Blackhawks last year. and now Sup Forums has made frogs persona non grata.

>not getting any sound
jesus what is wrong with my tv

for

When can we expect the official announcement of his termination?

RELEASE THE KRAKEN

He likely gets one pity season in recognition of service - but if next season isn't damn impressive he's gone.

What bagpipe song was playing?

that Aberg speed

which one do they usually play at funerals?

Did they just play the main theme to Assassin's Creed 4?

What does releasing Q accomplish? This is partly Stans fault.

>pity season
>recognition of service
Fuck that. Hockey is a business.

I don't see why you would fire Q.

Something has gone horribly wrong if you get swept in the first round after winning the conference and that's not a talent issue, it's a coaching issue

2013 for sure. I'd like to think 2014-15 it played a part, but so many normie newfags were disgusted by it/didn't even acknowledge its existence.

It begins the breakup should it happen. I just wonder who will eventually replace him. And that person is gonna catch so much flack because they'll have gigantic shoes to fill.

They'll give him one to two years for every cup he won.

Hawks were a meme team this year dude, are you kidding?

go preds

The Blackhawks clinched first seed with 5 games to go, and are suddenly lifeless coming into the playoffs. How is that the GM's fault, and not entirely the coaches' fault?

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES.

Q gets a grace period, Crawshit should be dumped.

The big problem is Darling's contract is up next season - so it will just turn into another Crawford-contract scenario

This officiating is retarded.

They're getting beat by a better team my man

And if you dump Darling, it means the Blackhawks have no back up in case Crawford continues to degrade.

>still mingling with the community during the game
>everyone keeps complaining about Crawford and not the fact that none of the stars have shown up and they only scored 2 goals in over 9 periods of play
>if anything Crawford was the only one stepping up amd preventing things from even more of a blowout cause the old and lack of depth D isnt helping
>proceed to shut everything down in disgust

I don't need casuals to watch my hawks with me anyways.

So replace Crawford with a .950 goalie, and they still get shut out at home the first two games. Try again, kid. Not everything is the goalie's fault.

that nigga lookin S H O O K

why do you ignore the 6 goals in games 2 and 3 that should not have gone in at all? yes, the team needs to score, but it isn't like the cup runs when they were able to rely on a few games of competent goaltending.

This.

For all the time going back to 2010 the one true magic was and always has been fapmagic. Everything else was false idols leading us down the wrong paths.

Preds were actually better by goal differential if you weed out the memes (OT and empty net situations)

hahaahhaah blackcocks are literal dog shit

>fapmagic
And the pope, of course

Where is your Deity of Degeneracy now?

>one less CDF fag
Good riddance, go have gay buttsex with TMB at boystown now or something

Stop using logic goddammit.

But that being said, the Game 3 goal where the puck bounced off the glass while Crawford did a 360 in the meantime was fucking dumb.

I feel you man. You can easily spot casuals by the kids that blame the goalie for everything. It happens with every team.

I've only seen one soft goal from Crawford, and he's made some amazing stops to make up for it.

>Morale doesn't go to shit if Crawford didn't let the Preds blow open game 2, and it might give them a chance to rally late instead of go 'fuck it all' and start picking half assed fights
>A better Goalie doesn't shit the bed like Crawford did in game 3
At the absolute worse, the Hawks are down 2-1.

tl;dr Goalies fault

fapmagic was 2013 after the lockout

Preds are just a better constructed team with a goaler that is hot

>fapmagic
>2010
'no'
2010 was magical because of Fuck City and the defense.

This is what started it. It was a game against the San Jose Sharks.

If a goalie can't be at fault for allowing bad goals, why does he get such a big salary?

If he's so good like you claim, then the Blackhawks should be able to get a good deal when trading him.

lets go preds

I have opened up a stream.

Preds about to score for me. Check em.

>it could have boosted morale
Really? Come on, man. Stop arguing and just watch the game. You could learn a thing or two.

fuck no they wont, every member of hte core has an inflayed salary, tumbles included. that said hes still a good goalie

>that pass

wew

pls

"crawford is a bad goalie"

No, he isn't. The defense are just letting the preds take free shots on him.

It's only logic up to a point.

Game one Crawford was a great goalie and the loss is 100% on the rest of the team.

Game two he let in five fucking goals, and some of them were pretty soft.

Game three he was mostly amazing, but as you said was retarded and just assumed the puck went out of play and basically stopped playing, leading to a goal.

>mfw someone told me Forsberg isn't that good

hard to give a fuck on defense when you know the goalie will just give up and lose sight of the puck in basic situations

>Being down by 1-2 goalies affects players the same way as being down 4-5 goals.
Someone's eating to many paintchips .

He's not bad but he's inconsistent.

He hasn't really been stellar either, but holy fuck people here act like he isn't even a decent goalie/that the defense doesn't shit the bed every other shift.

The defense is fucking awful and its been awful the whole season.

Jesus Christ you are retarded

>logic
Informal logic is shit.

In what universe? Goalies go for pennies right now, his contract sucks, and every team in the league knows the Hawks need cap space. They have no leverage in that trade whatsoever. Jesus I hate you retarded Chiraq fans.

martin erat is better

I'm new to hockey and the predators are my home team. Is Subban a good player? People tell me he's great but I don't see it