Why do people on Sup Forums have such illusions about Sweden being this great aryan paradise...

Why do people on Sup Forums have such illusions about Sweden being this great aryan paradise? It's really not that good over here.

Because everywhere else is just that much worse. You really are the beacon of tolerance and progress in a dark world.

What are you talking about, Sup Forums dogs on you cucks all the time

Shit bait you bellsns

Nobody does, Ahmed. Your country fucking blows.

Hiro-kun is very kawaii though

Sweden is Europe's cuckshed, second only to Merkelistan.

It really makes you think....

Is this b8?

Sup Forums talks shit about sweden constantly. I don't think I've ever seen it referred to as a paradise. Maybe a dystopia

>this shitty slide thread

Funny because you are americas cuckshed

(You)?

they're just jealous

They spoke about us, not you.

>(YOU)
You arrived 10 minutes ago, and decided you've lurked just long enough to make your very first shitthread. Cool!

I'm jealous of what? Your country being shaped like a lumpy flaccid weiner?

This.
Sweden as a country hasn't had a good reputation since the 70's.

I can smell your jealousy from here.

Be great yourself, lead others you select to be great, rid sweden of jews, cucked swedes, and muds.

Lurk before posting

why is hiro so cute?

>Why do people on Sup Forums have such illusions about Sweden being this great aryan paradise?
Actually the opposite.

I can smell Ahmed blowing his load all over your wife's face from here

t.b.h during the 80-90s Sweden had the reputation of having a near perfect system/society

I don't think anything about Sweden at all really. At 19yo I did my backpacking tour through Europe which lasted a year. Stockholm and Solna were nice. Cheap hostels and beer. Easy local women. That's all I recall honestly. The food was disgusting and as a Chef that was my primary reason for wanting to travel so extensively.

Outside of sweets Scandinavian nations offered me very little insight into the roots of western culinary tradition and left me wanting more than the countries had to offer. If Akvavit hadn't been so inexpensive I would have left significantly sooner than 4 weeks.

Everyone spoke English, that was the only "good" part of my travels through Sweden.

Hiroyuki got cucked out of 2channel by his board of directors and is LUCKY he received any forms of compensation for his efforts. He nearly bankrupted that company. Sup Forums will go the same way, sold off to the highest bidder.

He's a complete and total loser.