Does anyone have any idea what this is? I thought either molly or heroin...

Does anyone have any idea what this is? I thought either molly or heroin. I found it at a party a couple weeks ago in a vyvanse pill bottle.

echinacea

Looks like kratom def not Molly or heroin

It's not kratom, the sheen is totally wrong.
No, you cannot ID a powdered drug from a picture.

kratom

So you would advise against putting it up my nose

Cumin

It's not kratom you stupid niggers

Molly is not usually a powder, it is a crystallized substance. If it tastes fucking disgusting it is probably molly.
People don't swallow heroin, as far as I know. Take and post results?

I wouldn't take random drugs but if you don't care about possibly dying or fucking yourself up permanently, go for it. Since it came in a capsule, I would eat/boof it instead.

could be kratom extract , mine looks similar and has sort of a burnt smell

Licked pinky and it is very tart pretty nasty tastes like ear wax or something sooo molly?

Did it dissolve in your saliva or remain a powder? If it's MDMA I wouldn't touch that shit, looks gross.

I tasted my earwax just to remind myself if it is similar to molly or not. Definitely similar. Fuck it, I would take that shit. It might be sassafras instead of molly. That is natural plant root extract that makes you trip like molly. Please keep us updated.

For context I was at a formal party so molly would make sense since people may want to be in the mood with their date.. I have a hard time believing anyone would bring heroin to a party like this. Same with Kratom and the amount was in the capsule I think someone took most and left that much over.. or that's an exact dose which I'm not sure about molly doses but it seems like an extremely small dose.

Looks like a normal sized molly dose, but like previously mentioned, molly is not usually a powder. No one would put heroin in a capsule intending to swallow it.

kratom or shit molly snort it either way

that's way way too little of an amount to be Kratom. that's H for sure

In any case, if it is molly, you will fucking feel it in 20-30 minutes.

sawdust

Don't snort it, it was obviously in a capsule for someone to SWALLOW it.

Never done molly before also super sketched but curious it is driving me may snort this bitch just finished my semester I've nothing better to do

dont snort it you fucking idiot there is a reason for the capsule

If it is heroin, which there is a chance it is, you'd want to snort it. If you swallow it, you have less chance of side-effects if it were heroin.
But if it were molly, and you snorted it, there would be no fucking effect, because you have to take it sublingual.

Heroin isn't green u dumb fuck been addicted to the Shit for 11 years trust me

Another idiot u can snort Molly but that green shit isn't molly

Where I live the terms molly and MDMA are interchangeable. I have had a fair amount of MDMA that looked like this and it was good, some said it might be MDA, one step in the process before refined down to MDMA but don't quote me on that. Like he said taste it, if it tastes like nasty chemicals you got MDMA and you totally do snort MDMA(Molly) works faster but lasts shorter than taking it orally. The drip is fucking bad though so be prepared. Probably not kratom but if it is it will be almost the same as coarse flour and taste bitter and rooty

you totally snort Molly you retard

ITS KRATOM PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THERE TALKING ABOUT STOP POSTING

It's not green it's brownish

don't just do it to do it, have it on a night out trust me, with that amount its a fun AMPLIFIER not a fun MAKER

I just wanna say one more time YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT

ya man trust me on this, i've had this stuff before. taste a little and report, it wont kill you

I'd also like to say that you are undoubtedly the biggest FUCKING IDIOT on Sup Forums

Ok here's brown kratom

Suck my dick nigger

It tastes really fuckin bad does anyone have an idea what heroin or Keaton tastes like. I'm like 89% sure it's molly now so my next question is why is it brown not white?

Heroin is brown that's not heroin but I give up dump the shit in the garbage

The powder looks nothing like that different sheen much finer

Molly can be brown, if you check erowid's MDMA page, you can determine that easily. If you take it, keep us posted.

it's molly dude, i just looked it up and apparently MDMA comes out brown when the chemist was unable to get some of the inactive oils through the process, a small amount can cause it to turn brown. This doesnt mean it's not MDMA because I'm almost positive it is it just means theres a little bit of the process that didnt get fully washed out. If that freaks you out that there might be some left overs, dont, because the whole fucking thing is a scary sounding mash of chemicals. I have had more than enough brown molly and there is no difference in effect between the two. Remember that white molly can but cut with all kinds of white shit... pure drugs are impossible to find, everything is stepped on. Snort it on a night out and have a blast dude

get a test kit before you take that shit