I bleed out my Ass a lot and my grandfather had colon cancer. Should I be worried?

I bleed out my Ass a lot and my grandfather had colon cancer. Should I be worried?

No it's normal user.

just change diet for a while.

Bright red, its prolly an internal hemmoroid

what the 2 posts above me said

If its black and looks like coffee grounds, then you have a major issue

I'm a doctor and you're fine

i will trust doctor user

These.
Why have my lower legs and feet been going numb for the past few months?

Shitty circulation, diabetes, lack of exercise?

I'm suffering from a bald spot

Stop eating at Chipotle.

Doc, I’ve got a giant dongus. How long do I have?

>lack of exercise
Guilty, here, but would this start at 37?

Cut off your head

D.O./physicianfag here

OP, bloody stools should always be 'worked up.' Please see your primary care physician.

user's mind is in his head so really he'd be cutting off his body, and he'd still be bald.

Please see

Incorrect, I’m prescribing you 20mgs of nigger

hemmroids or whatever. that's all. that blood is very red which means it's coming right from inside your hole

>this

Guess I don't nee this bread knife now then. What kind of doctor is this user guy anyway?

Either way, cut back on the meat some

This but go see a doctor anyway.

Quit sticking shit up your ass. Bright red indicates that its fresh (near the exit).

>hemmroids or whatever
That doesn't sound like much of a diagnosis tbh fam.

whatever

I just imagined my doctor saying "or whatever" like this and it was honestly kinda funny.

∧,_,∧
  (´・ω・`)  n__
__n 〉  ⌒\/ 、_∃
E_,У ∧  \_/
  \_/ \  丶
     / y  ノ
    / / /
   ( ( 〈
    \ \ \
    (_(__)

So my granddad died of colon cancer, my dad died of colon cancer, so I said, "fuck that shit, I'm getting Rooter'd."

At 30, I went to get a colonoscopy. They tried to tell me I was wasting my time and to come back in at least 10 years, but I made them do it anyway. Well they found 5 polyps way the fuck up in my asshole. When I woke, they said had I waited like they said, I'd probably have had advanced stages of cancer and been dead not long after.

Go get your fucking ass Rooter'd so you can not die and stay on Sup Forums and be a lonely troll like the rest of us.

Seriously though, it probably saved my life and I'm going back every other year for as long as I live.

I had myself checked for prostate cancer at 36 for this reason and I was clear. It was just nice to know. Also my urologist happens to be a nice looking woman so it was kinda fun to have her finger up my ass.