Why is France so serious and no-fun allowed compared to Spain and Italy? You guys should be more HUEUHEUHEHUEUHE

Why is France so serious and no-fun allowed compared to Spain and Italy? You guys should be more HUEUHEUHEHUEUHE

their country is built upon prussian discipline

I don't get this meme

SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

don't start with this shit, we want to maintain a low profile

You probably don't know us very well

This makes no sense.

I love france

Interestingly enough all the French posters here have been really nice

Spanish posters are douches and Italians are a mix

fuck off ouiaboo

The stereotype in America is that the French take themselves very seriously.
Can anyone confirm/deny?

French people try too hard to be Germanic.

pro tip: more than half the spanish posters are south americans and then there is jorge, real spanish people go to forocoches (a similar spanish website).

yes i do, If I posted this about the italians they would be agreeing and posting fake and random shit and laughing their ass off, if it was the spaniards they wouldn't post and if they do they would argue with each other without reason and just for keks. Meanwhile france is serious but also really nice, but also really proud, i like france :3

>Having fun with Sup Forums peasants
"no"
Only /fr/ is worthy of our funniness

what do you mean? the government? examples?

we mostly gave up on the south like Marseille.
All investments (schools of economics (recent bank of sweden Nobel), aerospace industry) go to Toulouse. Marseille's laziness is too cultural, nothing can be done about it.

You guys tend to be more serious in general, I didn't no fun allowed, just more serious compared to italians and the spanish

This man is the pinnacle of french autism.
Makes me proud

Ok Iker

I believe this is because France is the only country the USA can't easily feel superior to.

- UK : we (USA) won the independence war against them, they're the grandma still living under Monarchy
- Germany : forever shamed by Nazism
- Japan : lost the war
- Spain : past, immigrants
- Russia : enemy, then became pathetic
- other : yellows, blacks...

So only France can ride as high moral horses as USA (also known for taking themselves very seriously ("axis of evil Vs liberty", light of the world, "they try to harm our /lifestyle/" ...)

France invented human rights, believe they are the first democratic revolution (we don't think we followed soon after the US revolution, as US was not a revolution, but a war of indepence, you didn't throw away monarchy the way we did, it was not inside of you)

Sure, we lost a battle in 1940, gave a few Jews while we were under the Nazis, but apart from that, France can and does give lessons. Few other countries except France and the USA can do that.

Still, France belongs to the older, wiser world, that's why our diplomacy tends to use softer words that US diplomacy. For example France was a long time close to the non-aligned movement, and in Israel Vs Palestine, we tend not to take sides, and we lead a lot of attempts at finding a lasting solution.

It's classic knowledge : when someone's pride bothers you, it's mean it's your own pride who's speaking. Now sure, the french sometimes tend to be too ambitious, with mediterranean bravado (napoleon...), while our economy is never capitalistic enough to support full domination.

tah!

>France is the only country the USA can't easily feel superior to
Yes they never have of France becoming muslim shithole

I suppose it's because of our lack of confidence. Whenever someone start bantering us we take it seriously and we don't know if it is sincere or not.
It's the same lack of confidence as a people that make our pessimism i guess

*never have fun of*
Fixed

>I believe this is because France is the only country the USA can't easily feel superior to.
hahahahaha

also stop we wuzing, you're ridiculous

only poor and backwards countries don't attract immigants.

And you're a dick sucking traitor faggot.

French autism, best autism

You have many stereotypes about us but most of them come from the same roots.
For this stereotype I guess it's because of Villepin before the Iraq war, when he boasted about the pretended greatness of France and how you should all listen to us
This moron doesn't represent all of France but you're stupid enough to generalise

My experience has been the opposite. The French posters here are rude and often start arguments. I think it's because they are all underage.

More like people in developed countries lose they identity while migrants don't want assimilate

Thanks

Don't understand this one. We're pretty proud but that's all

Yeah that part may be true

french are pretty nice outside paris

>Don't understand this one.
It's not new. Julius Caesar himself nicknamed the Gauls the cocks, and according to sources, we decided to own this derogatory nickname and make it our symbol.

(ironically I couldn't find this fdesouche pic through qwant.com (our national search engine), I had to google it (or disable ad blockers))

>more than half the spanish posters are south americans
Imitar a los sudacas es un meme pedazo de dip.

French are lots of fun, m8.
Also, I don't know any nation that is really "le no fun".

Because they embraced their germanic roots

french suffer from identity crisis like us

Unlike Spain and Italy, they have a position of importance in the world to lose. All other Latins would be like this if they were comfortable with their middling rank.

I don't believe in generalizing, I'm sorry if I lead you to believe that I did!