All 4 come to a stop at the same time and are all going straight

>all 4 come to a stop at the same time and are all going straight

Who has the ride away?

Other urls found in this thread:

topdriver.com/education-blog/4-rules-4-way-stops/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ride away

the person with the 'right of way' is the person with the biggest vehicle and the most ammo

all at once but watch out

nobody someone just goes and you all figure it out like normal humans capable of being in public

The blue one because he has the smallest dick

>ride away

Really?

Why aren't there traffic lights? Seems like a retarded road system, probably American.

If they all going the same speed so stop at the same point then they'd use the flashing orange direction indicators that should be fitted to each corner of their vehicles.

yield to the person to your right if you both stopped at the same time

Fucking "ride away" what a dipshit

If you let the one to your left go, the problem is solved.

They all try to make eye contact to establish communication and let the autist who looks drive first cuz no one trusts a sperg lord in traffic.

in the US all have the right of way
in canada all yield

The blue vehicle, having the biggest tires, is free to go first. The other 3 beta vehicles will then engage in a small social interaction involving moving forward little bits at a time until only one remains.

the biggest redneck goes first

>at the same time
impossible
purely hypothetical
therefore irrelevant in practice

This doesn't exist. 1st 2 of these stop signs wouldn't exist, so traffic can freely move 1 direction. The other road would have signs. Also those are solid yellow lines meaning no one should cross them.

>I wouldn't have designed the road to have 4 stop signs you fucking underage

I don't know what shit country you're from, but we have them everywhere.

None, according to law

The guy on the right clearly

Porche and truck. Porche can accelerate faster than the others and cross before they get moving. Truck runs over the others or push them out of the way. Universal traffic law, works everywhere.

they have to work it out among themselves. the end. and it's right of way.

>small dick in blue truck gunning bc "muh hemi"
>white collar red car speeding home to have missionary sex with apathetic wife
>midlife crisis driving shitty vintage Porsche needs to show off so his testosterone and hair come back
>Tyrone in stolen 70s caddy speeding away from cucking red car guy's wife

Quite the quandary, but I figure the truck doesn't even stop at the sign, Tyrone goes next bc (((reparations))), geezer in Porsche was going to go but slams on brakes to protect life savings, and red car guy gives him a 2-finger wave meaning it's ok for him to go next

Do you indicate when you're going straight?

That looks like it would turn into a waving contest.

topdriver.com/education-blog/4-rules-4-way-stops/

You may be wondering what happens if all four cars arrive at the intersection at the same time? There is no good rule of thumb as to who should go first. However, it is recommended that you wait for the most aggressive driver to make the first move and then proceed with caution using the rules above from there. Overall, it’s important to be patient and alert when approaching a 4-way stop.

whichever light is green. there's no such thing as a 4 way stopsign.

>ride away

This situation would create a temporal rift resulting in multiple time lines in which each of the four cars would be the one going first before collapsing in on itself as the four cars are now on their way.

Are you retarded or have you never been in a car before?

>there's no such thing as a 4 way stopsign

You don't get out the basement much do you?

>ride away
I like it!

????????????????? um....

The guy in the big fucking truck with no brakes!

/thread

the truck, it can crush everyone and still go on his way

so your from a country that once there a 4 people going different directions at an intersection, legally nobody can move until you die of old age
>you keep using the word retarded and I don't think it means what you think it means, you fucking retard

Yeah it happens occasionally, usually makes the local news. Does a good job at keeping the gene pool tidy though.

holy fuck America actually designs roads like this? Haha no wonder their is so much civil unrest and you shoot each other dead coz " he didn't let me go first

If all going straight then the 2 that are on the street with the heaviest normal traffic. Tuning changes things

>their

We speak your language better than you too. kys

The person on the right.