upload test

Hey, Charles.

Hi Dash

Doing alright?

sauce

Yeah, I'm 100% moved to my new place. Just a lot of unpacking left to do now

and buy a bed, sometime later. You?

RE-sublimity-kun on furaffinity/e621 its right in the watermark

Good to hear. I hope it won't be too bad.

I'm never alright.

fuck im retarded

its ok man I gotchu

Yeah, I hope it won't be either. Just a lot of stuff to take care of right now

I understand

yall got any BARA???

I think I'm going to kill myself before the end of this year. I'm so tired of living, and there's nothing I want in life that I can achieve. I've lost all hope, and the only way out of this Hell is death. It was nice knowing all of you, even though most of you hated me anyway, for good reason. I'll post my final goodbyes when I'm ready to do it.

Like fur real?

Yeah. I almost did it a year ago, but pussied out, and it's still my only regret. I was institutionalized in April for a week for considering it again, and it was the worst experience of my life. I'm just done living. If I can't do anything right in my life then I may as well end it. Being a depressing, worthless sack of shit is all I'm good at, so at least I'll be able to say I committed to something for once.

I don't know who you are, what you've done, how old you are or how good/bad of a life you've had.

But I implore you to keep on living. for the friends you do have that will miss you when you're gone, for the good parts of your family that love you, and for the little interactions you have with others.

I had a friend who committed suicide earlier this year, a fur. Had a messed up upbringing, lost their lover, then their kids, then their reproductive capabilities. I met them after that point, and they were already broken beyond belief.

for three years we chatted, laughed, were friends, and we enjoyed having fun. The last messages I got from them were on discord, after they got attacked by their roommate's drug addict boyfriend.

My friend chose to commit suicide via overdose, and now even 6 months later I still mourn their loss. I can't place flowers on their grave. For all I know they could still be alive in a mental hospital...

But I miss them dearly. Horribly. and for all you know, if you do off yourself... there might be someone, like me; who will dearly miss you because you were a part of all that was good in their life.

How old are you?

It doesn't matter to me anymore. I don't care about anyone or anything, and certainly not myself. The only person I met from here (when I wasn't supposed to and did it behind my parent's back) is suicidal himself, and 2 nights ago he blocked all contact with me, even after doing literally everything I possibly could to keep him from doing it. He was institutionalized 2 weeks ago, and for all I know he may be dead already. But we've both wanted to die for a long time, so the chances are high that one or both of us are going to die before New Year's.

20, and every year has been worse and worse. I've been severely depressed since I was 5, and suicidal since 10. I should have killed myself long ago.

Dash, please stop being so fucking edgy.

Fuck you, you're more worthless than I am, you fat 34 year old role playing neckbeard. I never even liked you.