So should the whole net neutrality repeal concern the rest of the world, or is it just an amerifag problem?

So should the whole net neutrality repeal concern the rest of the world, or is it just an amerifag problem?

DARPA invented the internet- that's taxpayer funded US Government. It belongs to the public. How the f*ck does is this Sheißehosen selling it back to us through the providers?!
It should be nationalized as a public commodity.

This guy. Wasn't that the whole point of the net neutrality act?

Please, PLEASE. Get someone from Sup Forums to handle the issue here in america.

Burgers problem.

Anything that adversely affects the US affects the whole world, OP.

The fcc is a problem for the burgers not really anyone else

How's leaving their mom's basement going to help?

I think we're gonna be fine.

It's 2017 and circumcision still isn't practiced where I live, got universal healthcare that won't put a dent on my economy even under the worst circumstances, got 300mb/s fiber unlimited for 50$ a month, my country isn't infested with violence and shootings, r&b hip hop and rap isn't nearly as popular as rock here, gangsta thug culture is looked down upon, obese people are nearly non-existent etc etc

The only thing the US do better is the legalization of marijuana atm

Anyway have fun over there guys, keep letting those bigwigs fuck you over

I wonder if there's even a paper trail. It would be interesting to point to what actually influenced Pai's decision.

>circumcision still isn't practiced where I live,
faggot you seriously need to get your priorities straight
kek

>DARPA invented the internet
and DERPA got rid of it as we know it

Which country is this and do they accept new citizens skilled in trades?

>just an amerifag problem

it might be a problem if you like using amercan websites

like Sup Forums

If anything it's gonna boost others countries webdevolopment. New apps, new sites are more likely to come from those countries where it's cheaper to implement new stuff. With NN gone ISPs are going to charge websites for better internetacces thus impairing the ability to join the market for newcomers with less capital.

Well, i'm asking someone to do it. Doesn't have to be Sup Forums. Get that shit done pls. If not, at least crash Comcast's server runs.

They're all bark and no bite. I haven't heard of anything suspicious.

>problem
shitwit

Sup Forums is all in favour af repealing NN, because NN is ebil gommunism and repealing it triggers teh libtards etc.

they've lost the last, sad remnants of whatever brains they once possesed. Forget them.

this is what amerilards actually believe

>It's 2017 and circumcision still isn't practiced where I live, got universal healthcare that won't put a dent on my economy even under the worst circumstances, got 300mb/s fiber unlimited for 50$ a month, my country isn't infested with violence and shootings, r&b hip hop and rap isn't nearly as popular as rock here, gangsta thug culture is looked down upon, obese people are nearly non-existent etc etc
sounds like my native Denmark. We're you from, user?

That's OK, user,
I guess you don't understand global market economies.

why? European providers won't throttle them, only effect we'd experience is that less Americans will be able to visit said sites.

and no, I'm not a fan of that idea -I'd miss you faggots.

Sup Forums would lose much of its page traffic action here in the US, and it would fold.

I dont like Net Nuetrality, I dont like the Bill of Net Nuetrality...I mean....I don't want to Repeal NN, i mean the NN BILL should be repealed, not the first one..I mean the 2nd Ammendment....YOU CANT TAKE MUH GUNZ. lol

what does the right to bear arms have to do with net neutrality

Now I may just be an autistic dumbass who advocates picking up litter but I'm down to actually make some change in the world.

what do y'all think is the most effective peaceful form of protest? I remember this one user used to fax a loop of black sheets to offices. Do DDos attacks still work? I think the people need to show these corporations that outside influences can bankrupt them if we want to. I don't even know if we can though. I worry about the loss of jobs but honestly if your company is doing some shady stuff aren't you at least partially responsible?

Have at it, but if you do the crime you do the time user
kek

i agree with

wtf are you talking about. If you want less guns just buy them from pawn shops and destroy them.

Yeah ddos is illegal retard. Try peacefully protesting from a prison cell.

That's my problem right now. We need something like Ghandi's march to the sea for salt. I keep telling my friends and family that there has to be a way to turn used smartphones into cluster servers in order to make a self sustaining internet but I dropped out of college and spend all my time making memes. This one time I shit in one hand and wished in the other and the shit hand filled up wayyyy faster. Twas a bummer of the highest order. Thanks for the reply user

If you think the internet before 2015 had gotten better or worse.

Frankly ive noticed mega corps censoring swafts of people under not neutrality. And cellphones companies that are not under not neutrality but still provide internet as if they are an isp over better, faster, and cheaper service dive that time.

They call it net neutrality so it sounds good to you. Maybe trump will pass a hot girls for white knights bill. Then use it to dismantle feminist and sjw sites? But yippy souls like the title

it worked for henry david thorough, Nelson mandella, MLK jr, ghandi, shit list goes on. Problem is idk how to ddos and if you haven't learned from my memes I'm kind of just a piece of shit. I'm mean I'm down for the cause as much as the next guy but I went to a protest last thursday and it was more a campaign rally for someone running for congress. shit's disappointing man. Being unskilled is a major buzzkill. Almost as much of a buzzkill as the Net neutrality vote today

None of those people used terrorism to achieve their goals, user. Which is what you're suggesting.

mah dude I feel ya. The DMCA has really been a fucking bummer recently. I don't understand these mergers either. It seems like Isp's are all tied up in controlling content. It seems like content is just the new opiate of the masses keeping us working. However, we live in a service economy so whats the point of all that labor if not to just keep money circulating so corp execs can just keep skimming off the top? I literally don't know what we're doing all of this for. Enjoyment? Fulfillment? Why is the internet used to escape the real world more so then improve it? contrast that with how many people have been lifted out of poverity so maybe the world is improving. I just don't get it...

yeah i guess i don't really understand what I was saying. Thank you for making me research my own points effectively. This is what I love about Sup Forums. It forgets and forgives. These are tough times and I'm just a little stressed out

if this happens, I'm gonna find and murder a Sup Forumstard irl

You should spend some time googling those names, definitely. They were powerful people who accomplished the impossible.

Doesnt this mean tor will be super popular and actually work.

not if you can't get on the Internet

Ok maybe I'm misunderstanding this whole thing. Let me do more research. Aus fag so not really in touch with americas way of thinking.