Have you ever had a fucking hard pulsion which makes you want to kill random people in the street?

Have you ever had a fucking hard pulsion which makes you want to kill random people in the street?
I have so much anger rn I don't know why, I just wish everybody would die by my hand. I've never felt like that before, I always had a great control of myself and my emotions. What's going on? Am I going crazy?
I feel fucking bad

if this is true you need professional help asap

come at me faggot

I don't need help i need to know what's inside my head

yup, all the time. your probably Bi-Polar or have a Personality disorder

play in the street until disabled

I don't give a fuck about dying or feel pain, I just don't want this anger makes me sick no more

Don't hang around so many Libtard, purple haired faggot cucks. That should do the trick.

Kill the homeless or social undesirables if you must

>i don't know why
you know for sure.
face the truth. running away from it is what feeds the anger.

No I don't. I told you, I never felt something like this. I'm not at all someone who is changing his mind all the time, I'm extremely maybe too calm and quiet usually

that's just a high level of stress hormones, user. I've been there... it really helps to act out on people who (in your opinion) deserve it.

That's exactly why the world looks like it looks like. Anger flows.

grab an axe amd go around sayng "let me axe u a question" then don't say shit until they talk the axe them and say wrong awnser

it's called mental fucking illness

Haha sure, firsts on the list

My life is shit but it has always be. I'm used to that, so why this night after all these years?

same. I usually get it in traffic, ill fantasize about hitting them with my car or sometimes ill be walking down the hall and passing somebody and get s sudden urge to grab that persons head and slam it into the wall. no rhyme or reason, just the urge. i also thought BP was just going from happy to sad but its waaayyyy more than that, check it out for yourself

Thank you for your answer, I was waiting for something like that.. Could you tell me more? What can I do to calm down?

you should feel bad

you're experiencing anti-social feelings

which are inhuman

but also expected due to our social structure

you need to attack the social structure, not other humans (unless they form the social structure)

start at the top, it's the only way to be a man

Not really out of anger or anything, but sometimes when I'm out eating, I just casually think "I could just stab this family sitting behind me with my steak knife", or when driving "I bet I could jump out and hit this woman with my body at 45mph"

I swear I'm not BP. Listen, I've tested a lot of drugs ONE TIME just for personal experiences. If I was BP, I'll get fucked up every week with whatever comes in my hands.. I don't have risky behaviour, I don't smoke, I do sciences (medical) school..

OP listen. you need to stop denying yourself and your true calling in life.

you know who you are, youll aways have the mind to be able to overcome your worst fears and complete every obstacle.put your anger aside and let it out. scream to the world "I'm op and I'm a fagot" be proud of your legacy carry on carry on

Inhuman? Humanity needs to die in great pain

Stop coke you fag

I laughed

stay off Sup Forums, stop being a creepy retard. you'll be less angry

If you're ugly, just be ugly and be happy.

homeboi... your trippin.

LETS FIND AND KILL OP

attack gangsters or wannabe gangsters. They're just gonna hurt or kill other Innocent people.

use your anger for good.

means a lot user

I'm not ugly. I'm smart, apparently beautiful, I have "friends" but they are pieces of shit
I feel really bad I don't know why

The fuck is this mumbo jambo

Kid, your testosterone is through the roof and you have fucked up feelings, go see a fucking psychiatrist and do all the things that are known to cure depression and mental illnesses (here's a little tip : sports, nutrition, good sleep, cutting out on drugs and not jacking off too much)

fuckin kek'd

my burst of anger come from remember what my rapist did to me and that he got away with it

not sure if related but guessing you might not be looking at the full picture

go to the gym, work out till your anger is gong, join a mixed martial arts class, 100% you'll be less aggressive.

>spend all free time on gory hate filled websites
>be surprised when hate manifests in self

OP this thread is fucking cancer, youre a faggot

kek
underated

I do sports, I'm eating really well ( meat, vegetables, fruits, starchy everyday ) no sugar. I'm sleeping a little too much I admit it, I don't need to jack off

bro a lot of people will probably think you're edgy and shit, but I can relate to this, I sometimes get this random anger that just gets fueled by things I hate in society etc.
Really makes me want to kill someone, what's worse is that I can think of millions of ways of not even getting caught. It doesn't really last long, and I get overwhelmed by feelings of guilt and disgust at how I could even think about something like that. Really thinking about getting therapy, I hope I'm not too fucked in the head.

listen man I get what your saying I can relate to how you feel, you gotta learn to breath kid and let the little things go OP. listen Your life choices are up to you. you have A life and you know damn well your the biggest and best Faggot carry on my child god speed op god speed.

It is due to WiFi radiation.

I've never been raped, are you a girl too?
I understand you but I don't have such specific thing that makes me angry as hell

I'm with you, user. It started around the time I turned 19. Three years later, it's not nearly as strong or frequent, but it still lingers from time to time. For me specifically, it's normally towards people I love or enjoy being around. It's like some fucked up way for my brain to prevent me from feeling happy.

I'm not edgy we're all pieces of shit, even "nice" people. No bro you're not too fucked up! You feel guilty after that? I'm not, I don't give a fuck. I don't empathy like you

do it faggot

People you love? Because they did things that bothered you?
I wan't the death of some friends of mine just because I think they think they are better than me

TRY it with me faggot,!
After I'm done with you,
I will let you live long enoug
to rethink this you feel. and say
"FUCk I was stupid, now I will
die: For I will kill you..

play tetris every day. dooit

I'm the same way. I'm absolutely normal, attractive and successful but part of me just wants to commit violent acts. Part of it is intrusive thoughts ie "how does the rest of my life change if I stab my coworker in the throat". Another part I think is just human nature. We are animal, animals kill, we kill. I find the best thing for me is to explore these feelings through incredibly violent music. In a way it let's me go through the motions emotionally.

Can I discuss with you in private? I need to talk to someone "like" me

It's probably just you thinking of something you won't do, like your brain running through the visualization of a set of things that are off limits but still possible.

If you're in this position, you won't be thinking these thoughts

Discord?

God, it happens so often though and it's always accompanied by jolts of anxiety. I fucking hate it.

Sure post a link

Doesn't like my link. Post your username

I'm used to that. When it arrives I feel nothing, it is just like my brain "disconnet" for a second. Right now I'm furious

Sickcity#8677

why cause you got bullied in high school faggot?

So you guys actually feel like "doing it", it doesn't merely flash through the theater of your mind? Hmm.

It's not something I want to do, no. But I get that sick, cold feeling of "what if I did?" Not sure if that's much better, though.

Request sent

I guess it's just a random outburst of complete anger, some kind of "urge to purge." Idk tho.
Play some DOOM (2016) to let off some steam, always works for me. Or any else video game that allows you to destroy everything in your path.

No. I'm the one people likes, I'm the one who seems really nice and shit but in fact they are wrong

It's normal man.... it's just not ok to do it... find something that makes you happy to do and do it. For me it's fishing..

Come outta closet already faggot

Be a cop, or marine.

You're a lil bitch

Except when some asshole steals your spot. Murder and toss into water.

Is this some kinda bait?

Crawl towards me with your legs crossec

My guess is that your life is shit and you feel like you lack control
Make changes or learn to control it or it is just going to get worse

Lmao. Wait til you turn 15, then it'll slowly disappear.