Choose wisely, my friends. Once chosen, you will not be able to take it back

Choose wisely, my friends. Once chosen, you will not be able to take it back.

Not-so-secret option C:
>You receive a bottle of the perfect tasting soda
>It disappears within 30 minutes but you should probably sttll brush your teeth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwwV0xE70Ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who chooses A but vapid cunts ?

A. I’m already lonely, might as well be lonely and happy.

I'd chug that fucking soda

B.

C

Soda. Not even a choice

easy A

C

You can't be lonely and happy.
Humans aren't designed this way.

A, easily.

B, it's the only way you can find true love irl.

Easy a. female hypergamy knows no bounds, If you believe in b. to exist I am sorry but you can shelf that shit with Santa clause and the tooth fairy.

We are two different animals with two different instincts the second you abandon the way YOU think you understand this the better off you will be.

A is the better choice, especially since I already have the first part of B.

1 for one reason

I can't do b, if lost way too much. If I found the perfect partner and lost her literally 3 years later because of a horrible disease, id kill myself. Iv had way too much of that shit.

I honestly rather have the money so I can keep to myself and be able to do what I want while still getting laid. I can't do relationships because of my losses. I got to fix myself before I can do anything in another relationship

I'm a semi famous actor living in LA and choice A pretty much perfectly described my life for the past 20 years. I stopped partying a lot, but my current girlfriend is the only close friend I have.

Spoiler Alert, it's fun to be desired for a couple years, but it gets old. I've also caught quite a few stds in my time. I really need an Aids test to be honest.

I disagree.

>Muh-pinions

> B is impossible
> A is clearly possible

Bru.

Sure, have all the gadgets and shit you want but the moment that all gets boring which it will.
Everything is just a shallow pond of piss that and that's all you have.

I'd choose B. I wouldn't be focused on inevitably loosing her some day, I'd give her the love and kindness i feel all people deserve. No matter how long your life will last, you should always focus on spreading kindness, do this and it will ensure you happiness, in one way or another.

Both are shit, I was hoping you'd get to be the person in B

>A happens every day to thousands of wealthy/attractive men
>B is a fucking unicorn

I'll take A because Narcissism is fun

B is for Blue Pill
A is for Alpha

A, i can cover my social need since i have my best friend plus romantic relationships are overrated, i prefer fuking bitches and hanging with bros

Why are you on Sup Forums?
You're a fucking unicorn.

>as though option A were even an option
>implying that cunts value a man for anything other than his money, status, and power

This one is dumb, OP. B cannot ever happen. A could happen if you work hard enough, but it's not really an option, it's just the way life is.

The entire internet is filled to the brim with cunts trying to get attention for their sex and the ones that aren't are only not doing so because they're fat pieces of shit. You think cunts are doing this because they want to just be good little wives and mothers? No. They're ALL whores. Even the ones that do get married: they marry men who have money not poor men and not "losers" however you define "loser". That means cunts are in it for the MONEY which makes them whores.

You can embrace this bullshit, I guess... but then, that's taking option A isn't it?
Or you can be isolated from cunts and post on Sup Forums in which case you're not even playing the game or making a choice between A or B.

Either way, if you're dealing with cunts you're choosing option A. Otherwise there's no dealing with cunts; they'll hardly even look at you.

And you don't want to interact with them any other way. Because as soon as you let your guard down they'll divorce you and take half your shit and go marry someone else. Don't ever let a cunt have anything on you. Make sure she knows you can and will ditch her ass the instant you even think she's betrayed you... or you can wait until she's old and ugly and worthless and then go find a cunt that's half her age. It'll work, too, because, again, cunts are only interested in money, power, and status but a cunt's only value is her sexuality / nubility which diminishes as she ages.

>pic related: it's a cunt that's trying to be valued as human being, for who she really is, rather than as a sex object... she's totally not desperately trying to manipulate and get attention for her sexuality...

No thanks, I'm good. Not a big soda drinker either.

B, the only reason i'd want to be rich/famouse/attractive is to experience love. A doesn't allow for that.

I just want human contact and mutual trust.

Spotted the roastie cunt that's still in denial about being a roastie cunt.

Actions, not words, cunt. Go marry an ugly dork who has a nice personality or you're a liar.

not really

MGTOW spotted
Thought you idiots died out.

Is that a good thing?

You just don't belong here.
Go be free somewhere else.

Neither I already have both without the downsides.

What is that even supposed to mean? And btw, not all girls with a nice personality are ugly, besides personality and looks is not everything. When are some people gonna grow up and get real? Smh

There isn't a single man in the world that is loved by all the men and women in the world while having easy succes and wealth in life.

Both A and B are fictional wish.

B.

it doesn't say so i assume she won't spend 75% of that time laying in bed slowly dying or something like that

youtube.com/watch?v=gwwV0xE70Ks

Option A. You're user on the net. Make friends there.

I guess I'm just here because i don't know where to go, but I guess you're right. Have a good night friend.

A. sounds better.
wasting a wish on a woman is a bad deal anyway but one that'll die? no deal.

women aren't yours anyway just yours in that moment so short lived shallow relationships are all you have anyway its normal life+fame cool.

A because I'm not a cringe lord.

cool song

These options suck I don't want either.

Nice rebuttal. So thoroughly reasoned and so cogent. Changed my life. Much respect.

Stay butthurt.

>but one that'll die?

Think about that sentence for a second, friend.

fucking this. why the fuck would i choose either?
id take the soda.

>jaded butthurt crying

Not my problem to fix.

Thanks for sharing, my guy.

you done goofed

>Every woman wants to be with you, every man wants to be you.

i dont see fuck all here about love in fact it says you can NEVER have love

also what is royal families? sounds like some wealth/power you are just born into, seems pretty easy.

fuck you're dumb

Fuck off roastie. You're not nearly as hot nor as interesting as you think you are. You're just a boring dumb cunt and men only pretend to be interested in you and what you have to say because they want to fuck you.

all women die, i will die.
but die before i retire? no way.

You must have one hell of a genie trapped for you to sound this confident about all the random ass variables that can kill you lining up to go your way.

No, you're here because you think you're being edgy and cool and so that you can make some references in conversation to try and impress that cute boy.

You don't belong here.

read the OP

Shut the fuck up.

Guys like A also get B. Fucking lucky chad
Angery.png

>hurrrr I care so little about your opinion that I just had to comment...
Another roastie cunt caught in the net.

B. Hoping that she dies early so i can choose another b. And so on and so on. I will become a legend, the buy whos girlfriend always dies. When i finally arrive in heaven i will have some 20 devoted, loving girls waithing for me. Fuck muslims and their 72virgins, i take a gangbang with 20 x'lovers at the same time any day!

either way
its a life of enjoyment vs. suffering.
it'll be the first woman to truly love a man and she dies young?

>no friends or meaningful relationships to speak of
option A would literally be living the exact same but I'd get free pussy whenever I felt like it. I see no downside.

you only get the one

Do all of my friends on the internet instantly know i'm me if A or can i still be user?

I don't understand the lingo but I am guessing it's some sort of inside joke circle jerk insult.

Now that we covered all of that can you go take your hurt feelings elsewhere?

I think b... Yeah, that probably sounds like the best one. Although, knowing myself, I'd blow it, not get too attached, or not realize the good thing I had until she was buried. but hey... that's love.

B.
I can have A. with hard work, but meeting your soulmate or even having one is quite literally impossible and probably has never and will never happen.

the belly anatomy on the guy is kinda fucked

Are you postulating that this fiction is the first case of true love?

I didn't dream Romeo and Juliet, right? I can be a millionaire if I did.

>its a life of enjoyment vs. suffering.

It's a life of comfortable emptiness vs a connection that can range from 3-40 years. The obvious option is B, but the gamle of years and the suffering that it will cause you form seeing someone you love suffer the entire time is the price.

From my perspective both options suck dick.

A: I dont care about friends and relationships, I have a loving family, thats all I need (and that shitload of money and health)

I choose a my friend.

>perfect looks
>that pic

Tits or GTFO, whore. You'll get more attention that way, isn't that what you wanted?

B

I have PTSD from growing up in an abusive family. I'll settle for empty and calm. Relationships are torture for me. I have few friends and that's ok by me.

Wow, yeah, you really got me, got me good.

I'm a guy btw

>especially since I already have the first part of B.
You'll lose B if you pick A, she'll become just another slag who wanted what you had and fade away from your life.

Shudda drunk the soda nigga, now you lost your gf.

are you me?

Who else hands out on Sup Forums?

>I'm a guy btw
So... you're gay?

Gay.