Do you watch iDubbbz? I feel like he goes on Sup Forums alot too. What do you think?

Do you watch iDubbbz? I feel like he goes on Sup Forums alot too. What do you think?

what makes you think that?
i mean... im not iduubs

why did you post a picture of chris ray gun?

Well Bart Baker did refer to him as a Sup Forums user once...

I do watch bigger faggot and I HIGHLY doubt he ever visits Sup Forums let alone Sup Forums

meant nigger not bigger

There is nothing difficult in building a logical chain against stupid people and simply mocking them. Idubz is an interesting and funny person, only he was completely lazy about making content. It is sad.

No I don’t deal with losers

Hi Ian you thirsty motherfucker

Idk man he just strikes me as a Sup Forumstard for some reason. With his whole anti-pc support, and use if nigger faggot and such i just feel like he would enjoy this website

He takes to long to upload a video

Well, he found a niche. There wasn't anyone making the content that he creates in the same entertaining, logical way. Sure, people like Leafy already made videos shitting on people, but they're all super cringy and unfunny.

Yea i agree. He still does have plenty of content to watch that would take a while to go through

welcome to youtubers that don't do letsplays

Sshhhhhhhh

>
>welcome to youtubers that don't do letsplays
Yea his content is always high quality. I would rather have fewer high quality videos, than him shitting out a video every day that's absolute garbage

same, but I think that longer than a month per upload is pretty shitty for any content creator
>*coughjontroncough*

You're right. He does take too long in between videos

I'd say its a death sentence but the boy brings in millions of views so do what works I guess

An edgy retard who thinks hes cool. Pathetic. Only idiots watch that cookie cutter fruit cake

underrated