I will move to europe this year for an exchange program in Electric Engineering...

I will move to europe this year for an exchange program in Electric Engineering, but I hate studying and I just want to enjoy parties, travel all over Europe, do nothing but fuck around and get some girls while enjoying sunshine. My first bets are Southern Italy, Portugal and Spain, which one is better? I don't have much money and I speak Italian and Spanish.

your best bet is spain or portugal, from what i've heard.
Southern italy is not for you

Don't come here, we're full of retarded brazillians that are dumber than fucking pajeets in academia, as hard as it seems.

your best bet is Italy or portugal, from what i've heard.
Spain is not for you

northern europe is expensive, stay away

your best bet is africa or asia, from what i've heard.
Europe is not for you

pajeets are infinitely smarter than portuguese tho

Sounds like you'd be better off studying in America 2bh

dont even think about coming east you fucking monkey

you will find your death here;

Somalia is your place, dude.

From personal experience, I have the exact opposite opinion.

your best bet is Brazil or Argentina, from what i've heard.
Europe is not for you

between Islam and Vatican, here is literally a no fun zone.
Also people are rude here, you will not like it. I heard France is pretty liberal though, their parties are literally the bomb

I would pick Spain if I were you

Spanish people know how to have fun unlike Italians and Portuguese. Also a beautiful country and gives you the opportunity to learn Spanish.

best ally

Being rude doesn't make you cool, so cut it out.

no you wouldn't and we have already one brazilian too many.

Don´t come here, stay where you are alien

worst ally

Spanish people are the most welcoming out of the three.

sure they welcome those who think like them, but the others?

That was a long time ago and OP is most likely neither Jewish, Muslim or Protestant.

Italy is much more religious than Spain nowadays.

People in the south of Spain think germanics are subhumans because of their general behaviour . They dont know your language, that is why you think they are welcoming you.

T. Southener

no we aren't we are very xenophobic he better stay away, Italy on the other hand gives free hugs and the boys let you fuck their sisters for free that's your 10/10 bet

That depends
Here in the north we fling shit at newcomers

are you negro? we dont want negros here

Not funny.

wrong, spanish people hate everyone specially other spanish people but a soup chef wouldn't be treated any different.

spain

what beauty is......... to kill brazillians with a baseball bat

turns out that pic related is the brazilian

now what?

Literally everything you have wrote all Russia.
Come here

Truth is not funny, is true.

still don't want filthy guiris in here

probably OP is a SOPA DO MACACO nigger

western europe is unironically most mutliculti place in world, anywhere will be good for you, but dont expect to be seen as exotic or novelty

Brother, we should make a european union deal to block every single non-european immigrants (brazil, africa, middle east) to our countries.

I agree but I am not totally sure if the norks leftist will do it as well.

They will stand with us, look how many their are receiving too.
nationalist parties must win both in Portugal, Spain and in every european country, it's our only hope.

>They will stand with us
Just the ones in Sup Forums, the norks who are not living constantly in a switching between Sup Forums and blacked.com, are a bunch of cuck leftists who want even more nogs and moors.

deveriamos fazer uma muralha a volta da peninsula y ametralhar todos os que se aproximem.

>dont expect to be seen as exotic or novelty

Yeah. You'd have to go to Slovakia for that :^)

It's a great place btw. Almost like Czechia but the natives are less snob and uptight. They are doing really well economically too. Slovak girls are really slutty too.

Europa fortaleza, está na hora.

i think you got mixed up, we're talking about spain user, SPAIN.

stfu animal we dont like brown people

i wish brown goblins from south america move to Slovakia

>Milosevic was a fucking Hero

poor country no gibs and ugly as fuck

nobody moves here

brown goblin are qt

You should come for Finland easy virgintity lose 5/5 women want your soup de monacoco xDD

>implying I am a virgin in bundaland
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

IMA RIGHT NORTH BRAZIL BEST BRAZIL XDD

polito is for you

>I will move to europe
>spain

sudaca trash are not welcome here

Dont come to Spain, here people fights to go abroad with exchange programs because its almost impossible to get a passing grade in a lot of courses, if you come here to study you will suffer greatly specialy if you are taking engineering courses.

I'm southerner stop lying with that bullshit.

>Parties are lirerally the bomb

Underrated