Shit happens when you vote a meme for President, right Sup Forums?

Shit happens when you vote a meme for President, right Sup Forums?

would hillary have prevented this? she was corporate shill this type of shit is right up her alley....

It was funny at first

Shit? Memeest year happened

you idiots literally have the definition of a corporate loving president right now

It isn't funny anymore, right?

Well, i don't give a fuck 'cause i live on another country, so, how's the jews doing on USA?
Oh, i see...

>in 2016 Sup Forums memes Donald trump into office
>in doing so, by 2017, Sup Forums has potentially banned itself from the internet
Topkek

Hahahah, sad but true.

The entire world is laughing from us.

We need to take the streets and make them know that we are more than 4 o 5.

Now the internet depends on everyone, Sup Forums too.

Make Murica eat shit again

granted, the political system in the US doesn't leave as much room for variation as desired, but there is a metric fuckton in difference between Trump and Hillary winning the election

>pic unrelated

> metric
> US
Pick one

Rekeked

Well, you are all fucked now.

At least Hillary was going to fuck others countries, not where you live.

Oh my god.

I’m just glad net neutrality is over and passed. God bless trump and his darky friend there.

A Darky Indian with a Jew friend, but yet the american citizen votes for them, God, you never learn huh?

I love it. I would vote for him again. After decades of sloth, Americucks are waking up. They're going outside. They're eating less shit and they know that the U.S. is no longer a first world nation. I personally can't wait until the assassinations begin. Trump is a legend.