HCTI - 8/10
Sung Tongs - 5/10
Feels - 6/10
Strawberry Jam - 7.5/10
MPP - 6.5/10
CHz - 9/10
Painting With - 0.33/10

albums:
sung tongs > spirit > campfire songs > hollinndagain > feels > hcti > mpp > danse > strawberry jam > painting with > centipede hz

eps:
prospect hummer > fall be kind > "grass" single > water curses > people

god-tier:
oddsac>everything previously listed

>this entire post

Nope

Feels>STGSTV>SJ>MPP>CS>PW>ST>HCTI>CHZ>DM

if you unironically think PW is more than a 4/10 i will break your fucking ribs you quirky nu male twink

PW is better than CHZ and DM

not that, sung tongs a 5/10?

damn...

That would be Sung Tongs

Only me btw

this thread sucks

maybe if you're deaf. it's literally just daft punk fart synth presets over shitty drum machine beats with some autists SING-sing-ING-ing-LIKE-like-THIS-this over it. there is no melody or soundscapes or anything interesting about it at all. it is the antithesis of what made anco good and the antithesis of what makes any music good.
sung tongs has 2 good songs and the rest is just effortless guitar strumming

all memeing aside Strawberry Jam is unironically their best album and I mean that unironically

>Danse Manatee - 3/10
jesus christ how boring are you

less boring than that shitty album lol

>Campfire Songs
>1/10
2pleb4me
The second half of Essplode is more interesting than everything in CHz combined.

LOL

>Campfire Songs - 1/10
>CHz - 9/10
>Sung Tongs - 5/10
yikes...

protip: you can't

albums:
Here Comes The Indian = Campfire Songs > Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished > Hollinndagain > Feels > Sung Tongs > Centipede Hz = Strawberry Jam > Merriweather Post Pavilion > Danse Manatee > Meeting of the Waters > Painting With

eps:
Prospect Hummer > Transverse Temporal Gyrus > Keep > Fall Be Kind > Wastered > Water Curses > The Painters > People

members solo efforts:
Panda Bear > Deakin > Avey Tare; Geologist null
Person Pitch > Sleep Cycle > Panda Bear Meets The Grim Reaper > Young Prayer = Enter The Slasher House > Tomboy > Eucalyptus > Down There

>it's literally just daft punk fart synth presets over shitty drum machine beats with some autists SING-sing-ING-ing-LIKE-like-THIS-this over it.
>no melody
ooooooooohhhhhh so you haven't listened to the album. okay, I gotcha

LOL

Am I a pleb for loving Wide Eyed?

jesus christ lol

deak approves

yeah hmm. it seems either you love his vocal style or hate it with that track. It's my favorite on the album.

>it's literally just daft punk fart synth presets over shitty drum machine beats
99% of samples AnCo use they make themselves
>SING-sing-ING-ing-LIKE-like-THIS-this
FloriDada, Vertical, The Burglars, Bagels In Kiev, On Delay, Golden Gal
Granted, 6/12 of songs featuring hocketing is unacceptable, but it is not even close to the whole album.
>no melody
see above

I'm not a robot

Me too. I just accidentally posted another cover a few seconds after the first guy

Nah it's a great song, extremely catchy and I love Deakin's voice

Its their most underappreciated and a solid 9/10

Mercury Man is one of the bands most overlooked songs, and Amanita is like THE quintessential AnCo song imo

sʇɹɐʍbǝɹɹʎ_ɾɐɯ