I removed myself my third molar, how fucked am i?

I removed myself my third molar, how fucked am i?

Moar

you need to stop the bleeding.

how?

pretty fucked i'd say

get cotton, and clamp down on cotton with teeth to help stop bleeding

Do water with salt washes .

very fucked if you don't go to the hospital or something and get that shit stitched up
seriously dude that shit will get infected and it will suck

Im a dental assistant, go to the ER NOW, mostly likely you'll develop a dry socket and bleed to death, and get a horrible infection.

Throw some cotton wool or wadded tissue in the gap and bite down for at least 10 minutes. If it still bleeds after that (as in flowing) you need to get it seen to

Pull out the one on the other side to even it out

That will get infected and bye bye regular teeth

You're probably going to be needing some heavy painkillers and antibiotics..

Flush with salt water and you'll probably be fine.

You'll be OK.

Do this Then drink some alcohol. You'll be fine.

enjoy infection and/or death

Thanks
Chisel and tweezers
Also i am having terrible pain

regular shots of vodka will do the trick

IGNORE THESE PEOPLE GO THE HOSPITAL NOW, YOULL BE LUCKY IF YOU GET TO KEEP THE LOWER HALF OF YOUR JAW

teeth pulling is my fetish.
but you need to stop the bleeding and prevent a dry socket.

Post timestamp if real

of course you will, the nerve is probably exposed, dipshit. Fuck all this, go to the ER now

>Chisel and tweezers

I'm not gonna lie; there's better ways to pull a tooth, user. Why the fuck did you do this?

It depends. Have you had any Lays potato chips since 1993?

If he chiseled his own tooth out, I doubt he'll be headed to the ER now lol. Let him die.

You'll be fine.

tooth

Gause motherfucker. Stop the bleeding, and once it stops keep that shit clean and don't get any food up in the wound till it heals. Take mottrin for the pain. But yeah clamp down on some gause to stop the bleeding, it'll take a day or two.

You probably should hit up the ER but at the same time don't panic and listen to this guy:
We obviously evolved to be capable of losing teeth and being fine. Barbers used to pull teeth as a routine task before we even had a solid grasp on things like hygiene. You ain't gonna die.

>why
Decay

That tooth looks fine, user. Why the fuck did you pull it?

AHHAHAHAH are you for real?
goddam i love b

I'm a dental student that has removed many teeth. If you're tooth was so decayed that you could remove the crown that easily, it's VERY unlikely that you actually removed the remaining roots. In general, we need to elevate against the bone to get anything done. So now you probably have 2 roots remaining down there an won't be much better off.

If the tooth had been sensitive to percussion, palpation, and mastication, I'd say you already had an apical infection. You won't fix this with what you did. The roots need to be removed and the apical area needs to be curetted and rinsed. If you're near a school, they can do it for ~100 bucks.

you missed like the entire root thats now lodged in your jaw just going to rot and abscess

>decay
Literally where?

All you morons saying to go to the hospital or you are forgetting that 150 years ago this was how it was done. At best the barber was also a dentist. Yes, I see antibiotics and pain-killers as vast improvements and don't feed me that bullshit about life expectancy back then when the numbers were skewed due to high infant/child mortality. This is how it was done and is still done in most of the world.

Good job, OP. My hats off. But don't do that again.

You'll be fine.

If you have molars coming in, you can make it through the painful phase in about a month to 6 weeks. The teeth will crowd, but eventually it will straighten out.

Nah, he's good.

You fantastically retarded motherfucker, Charles Darwin will greet you with with a warm hug at the pearly gates.

From the future eh

It works

I'll be damned. You may have removed the whole thing in one piece. Third molars have many possible root anatomies. That looks like it could be a conical fused type with no furcation. Let's see more angles.

I think i had them

greatest thread ive seen this month
congratz OP
also more pics of the nasty wound

Going to Sup Forums for dental advice...

My man, the discoloration is relatively slight and minimal.

You could have got some very minor fillings and fixed that right up with no issue.

Still, good thread, I'm glad you exist for times like this.

brush teeth from now on. stop drinking coke you amerifag. take some care of yourself

What painkillers can i take without prescription? Have pain but i am handling
Nice digitz

"i think my tooth is decaying so ill just knock the little prick out of my mouth even tho i have 0 knoledge of anatomy and hygiene, but hey some random guy on /b surely has the right solution to my massive autism"
i sincerly love u OP

This
I hope you sterilised them.

Try oil of cloves for the pain.

Ehh u will be fine. dunno about back teeth but u should be fine. All the faggot crybabies who say run to tho hospital are pussys. Just keep it clean with salt water and whatever u have.Fuck paying some dumbfuck dentist to fuck your shit up even more. From a guy who has T.M.J from shit ass dentists who don not give a fuck about anyone with no money.

looks not so bad then. my clinical judgement is that you're fucked in the head. but you did indeed get 2 roots there. Thank your stars it wasn't a type with divergent roots.
and as was said, clove oil will work and it's what we soak our socket tape in to sooth dry sockets (we call it socket paste)

Mfw i had my tooth pulled painless and without worry and it cost almost nothing

How close are you to Mexico/Canada OP? Might be worth a trip to get some cheap work done or at least get script-free pain killers

Does Sup Forums also assist with child birth? My water just broke.

And what about the home-removal of genital warts using a kitchen knife?

Straight alcohol and maybe some antibiotics, People have been pulling teeth since the dawn of man

Sometimes a toothbrush is a better choice.

you need to let a blood clot form or else you'll have a dry socket my nig

my boxing trainer pulls his own teeth with pliers. you'll be fine. he uses vodka.

im not a gynecologist but ill take a look

Like what? I cant handle a long trip and the pain is increasing

This is awesome.
You pulled a viable tooth out for no reason, suffering great pain in the process.
Now you are going to get a serious infection and either go to the ER, lose you lower jaw, or die.
And all of this on the eve of the Internet's death.

Dentist here.

Ensure that the entire tooth came out, otherwise you can end up with issues later down the road.

Now that it's out you really only need to worry about one thing, infection. Gargle ONCE with peroxide, as soon as possible. DO NOT SWALLOW.

Continue gargling after every meal with warm salt water, when you first wake up, and before you go to bed at night.

Other than that you'll heal like any other wound.

sterilize the wound as much as u can using alchool and then know yourself out head against the wall
you will be up in an hour or so with no pain

pull another one
do it

What about the pain my doc ?thanks
>Wisdom tooth
>decay
>viable
>no reason
Wat

is that a pube?

at the same time that was around the time you could die from having teeth pulled so....

rolling for this

You just ripped a tooth out. Did you expect it would fucking tickle?

Get some tylenol and try not to overdose.

We usually prescribe hydrocodone for this, but you wont get that without going to a doctor and paying out the ass for them to look at your mouth and call you a retard.

Mad rescpect to OP

that's pretty brutal

Dentist fag here, dont do nothing they say, no cotton, no salty water.

Just go to M. D. explain the situation and get some prescription.

Can i see the molar?

LOLOL

Do it pls

what angle

Try looking at the thread, "doctor"...

dont be a dick the other dentistfag seems to have decent advice

Where do you live, OP?

i didnt pay for removing it , i am not paying to be called retard , any other option? Naproxen or any cheap shit?

call your local neighborhood drug dealer and buy some oxies

also rolling for

Ibuprofen will help with the swelling, but you gonna' need drugs for the pain. Opiates.
Either get a script or acquire them illegally.

Naproxen is more for muscle inflammation than this kind of a problem.

Also don't take tylenol, that was bad advice on my part. Tylenol has acetaminophen which is a blood thinner.

You'll want Ibuprofen.

What did you do to numb the pain?

Go buy a fifth of vodka and after the wound closes swish and swallow every time it hurts. Eventually you'll be drunk enough to not feel the pain, then pass out.

Benzocaine
This might work and
This

This is cool.

You're a dirty shitskin and I don't pity you a bit.

Make sure not to do this until after the wound closes. Alcohol is a blood thinner and you don't want to bleed out while shitfaced in the bathroom.

The only guy with sound advice. Listen to this guy. If the tooth broke and left any behind, I strongly suggest a trip to the er / emergency dentist visit. Which will involve an oral surgeon now.

This

You should make a thread on /diy/.

I agree. I would also suggest for RIGHT NOW to bite down on cotton or gauze. Stuff it back in your mouth over the wound. Replace the gauze regularly until it stops bleeding.

This so much.
I had a botched molar extraction that left root pieces and I had to pay $2000 for an oral surgeon to remove them.

trips dont lie

Seconding this.

Where do you live, OP?

Did OP died?

Why does a smart person browse Sup Forums?

Seriously OP, how did you do it?

You left off "In the future don't tear off any of your bodyparts with pliers"