Giving away 5 MIOTA to each person who gets dubs. i bought over 5000 when the price was less than 2 cents

giving away 5 MIOTA to each person who gets dubs. i bought over 5000 when the price was less than 2 cents.

btw there's no working wallet for this shit ass coin so only post addresses that go to whatever exchange you're using.

also i don't even own btc so don't bother begging for that.

also general crypto thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.helloiota.com/1191/Setting-Up-a-Full-Node-A-Comprehensive-Guide
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05psvz1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

faggot

roll?
IOTA address ( 1 use only )

HFVCVZABGUJARAKWJJZPLSUPIQIBPFD9COQOMUMJE9PGQKKTIIBGA9QQCBRYXZXUWYSMHVEZOC9QHUFXDDXMPS9AVA

rules for rerolling?

lol since noone is biting (probably nobody even know what iota is) i'll send you some fam

lemme know in this thread if you get, it just curious about tx times. Some say 20 mins some say several days depending on how many active nodes

Hi

Roll dubs?

(Single use exchange address)

HHHFUUJDYPF9JZS9TJMO9TBLAYHCFCGTFSUN9MMGKKOEPUNFWETTMRFBGZPKZHSMMISYANPPFNOEEILAWVMKNNYUD9

rollerino ma doodino

HCKLXWBOLXSABNM9A9MDLQMKOCCXZ9HYFHGXWGPQ9QNMBETPTQE9KFFZVAYEPMJODFHOCWAHZUEEFRXA9KVRLOOYUB

and holy shit user. trips

Would love some my man

HHFHJUBFGCDAHEQTIBV9RYZWZWUVYFGARKGRKGE9JFBMMI9L9KOPEQKZSUTKMEQKPOOFUNBBSDFUMMQMYQQVJGEBCX

Nice, you just got trips. Well done. Will let you know when received.

YRY9AFWPAJRVMCUHCGIEZOLFEKCKNHLL9VTTGQGCJPOOVWNYGSQAUDGQ9DHNWASJMIZEPAWAXKUYCPOJDEVLHXOKPD

Thought iota will hi like 10$ by now

trips and dubs in this shit

oh shit someone should donate to me for these trips damn lol

congrats also yes we all know its single use

FOMO- FUD cycle my friend. it will start up again.

re roll!

rolling
XVBGWOBSPTRBGOUQUVMDYJUEKTJDAYRBHCMLNVZRVF9LOWZAQVNKHOWSUYOGLJOYNV9VPVOHIVPSKPGFWEAGI9WYCB

did i win? i had the dubs

HFQRLXFZKYULZCKJPSCKRRVRNBSDDAWKCAEKGZCIEGTEDFFGCOYOZQJATYQHXNAKDXEBROCQDDAEKIYLBMZVCC

I'll throw in a roll, thanks man. Wish I got in when you did

Last try, could really use some crypto

go on then one more. Any chance user? You got there at the right time
XVBGWOBSPTRBGOUQUVMDYJUEKTJDAYRBHCMLNVZRVF9LOWZAQVNKHOWSUYOGLJOYNV9VPVOHIVPSKPGFWEAGI9WYCB

Come on IOTA!
WQLI9OLIIOKNAYMKLYACGLCNQTPEXKEXJCDMQQODRLJOFUBTZYAIPXVCXAAIXACAJELYFGDKCBL9YHO9QVWVWCEEB

Roll!

WQLI9OLIIOKNAYMKLYACGLCNQTPEXKEXJCDMQQODRLJOFUBTZYAIPXVCXAAIXACAJELYFGDKCBL9YHO9QVWVWCEEB

rolling...

Woohoo!

re-rolling for dat free DOTA!!!!

Is Bitfenix still selling or did they halt like everybody else?

thats not dubs lol. almost quads tho

Rolling!!

i think theres min purchase and no withdrawals yet

but idk bc im in the us

I'll have a little roll, generous OP

HHSROXKHJXJH9ITVXQMKQKVWZEUOMJWLNVHVIQSQQXHFMUXSFPLJEWKYUILUKCXUAJOZSZBRFNTTAOGIXPRIGAHUOD

This one is! =P

Dubs are hard but...
12tonaUL3iFiiz4Kv DRmnbpDSLfJNZYwNH

Roll!
No Ajit's. No Ajit's. No Ajit's. STOP!

holy shit those are nice titties.

that doesnt look like an iota address...

Binance suspended withdrawals. It looks very dodgy to me. If the Tangle is supposed to increase in speed with extra demand then why is there a bottleneck?

WTH is this...TGFO!

you know im getting that dubs

Shit.. what do I do??

69 is a type of dubs right?

HHSROXKHJXJH9ITVXQMKQKVWZEUOMJWLNVHVIQSQQXHFMUXSFPLJEWKYUILUKCXUAJOZSZBRFNTTAOGIXPRIGAHUOD

because there are hardly any active users in the tangle because the wallet code is still buggy.

assuming they fix the code, more users= faster tx's

Lots of reddit users saying that this is a strategy being used by IOTA to make sure that dodgy wallets aren't compromised by hackers. Sounds like bullshit to me.

forum.helloiota.com/1191/Setting-Up-a-Full-Node-A-Comprehensive-Guide

OLIREMXLRZZBDOABJVVMSJVJXKVRTZTQ9BXDR9OLVPPSUKQQKOFZXJFPEVSODLHVMA9HKGULUJUZBLBT9ZIFUPKSJC

Yeah, like announcing M$ was a partner!? Then back-peddling that sh*t two days later.

Thanks for responding user. Then why do binance suspend the account do you think?

Dubs!

COXKXDYVYIEGOJDWOD9FYBRZCUCMXRRIZGGYQIIDUBODIQSSPNCZQJXRRLNZXJEH9EZMHUNTKETGYLCSDKBXBLDMFC

Using Docker to run multiple Full Node instances. Help a crypto revolution out one time!

the strategy is that iota is still brand new and people who saw the word microsoft bought in having no clue the status of the project.

so market skyrocketed even though theres no actual way to tx the shit. thos of us who bought in b4 the hype were assuming that once there is a good wallet, the price will skyrocket, but it happened before that.

also a dumb MS rep used the word partner, not iota.

HFQRLXFZKYULZCKJPSCKRRVRNBSDDAWKCAEKGZCIEGTEDFFGCOYOZQJATYQHXNAKDXEBROCQDDAEKIYLBMZVCCKVAX

Ez roll
XOAHBJYWEJJMLKJGUISYQQLYCDXRJDDE UWEQEJMKTSXRPEYKYKNDAXMXPETBFPIXMVGWZYSZSEDZMWUSZTZBXNGOMW

HHSROXKHJXJH9ITVXQMKQKVWZEUOMJWL NVHVIQSQQXHFMUXSFPLJEWKYUILUKCXUAJOZSZBRFNTTAOGIXPRIGAHUOD

What do you think of the current price? Is it undervalued currently do you think?

Come on IOTA! Rolling!

they suspend withdrawals because theres practically noowhere for them to go right now and they dont want to deal with thousands of people losing their MIOTA or having to wait 10+ days for confirmations.

basically they don't want the thousands of complaints about something they have no control over. again, the market bought into it not knowing anything about it. FOMO on a brand new coin now causing hyper FUD. just wait it out.

They see me rolling
HPTQBKXLZ9VVNJGUULAAPPOHDMETFHIGXTLIEHR9DPYXPVEDLRGZHGDJQLDPGJZSRGJUIRVJCSKKGXRZDA9LBUYTH 9

thanks user. ive been undecided about buying in at this stage. Kudos to you for getting in so early. However, in a year or two this stage will seem very much like the basement I think.

Trips get 10

N GSAJDROBALGGFQBJFYUYMCPBOXZJFOUUYHIIHLHNQHZSEUWUGCMTSQCBLRSARVBADUYT9CYPVTKJKXWAELMIMLEFB

obviously yes, it's undervalued:

a coin that cant even be tx'd/ rx'd AT ALL has $11 billion market cap. again, literally has ZERO use whatsoever right now, can't even buy drugs or hitmen with it like bitcoin.

once the tangle network is at 100% in the next few weeks, it will bull run again to $10 bare minimum. even if you bought at ATH of $5.5 you will double your money in the next month, i have no doubt.

Do you advice investing now? Are you holding or waiting another peak to sell?

Let's try
VZZQYYWQJZLACKWVQAGUSXKBNXOGFINVBUWNSPRHWILENG
UZQJTOCSB9HOUUQGL9YC9ZIUIVVIVGWKQZWH9YBDXWCD

agreed. i bought a substantial amount again when it was at 4.2. this is def the most undervalued coin to due the whole MS fear/ lies bullshit.

when the shit news passes, people will realize that $0 fees plus infinite scalability are no brainers.

rolling

PNRQTPYCSABT9JSPMXFTV9XVYHPEEHMKRSQJVCGXJNUFMDLEHUWPMYARYHSFJAJZNOZDESIYRBAOAJKSYRZPHJULOW

Rolling
OXX9P9QTWMBLLKKIZ9JSXWBVVYLZMSXHBZGUMIYJQJY
U9YH9WGZEPQFEOPNKDTPAMQAQJQRTYGTZWC99XHIUPNHAMW

Correctamundo!
That + M2M will be ubiquitous...

5353! Woot!

holding for YEARS. at least 4 years.

people are buying btc right now which is useless.

-$18 fee to send fucking $30.
-mining 99% in china, yep no problems here
-constant network congestion

iota zero fee, scales with users, no central mining. what do you think people will want to use?

Roll

FUQSWMDVRJKSAOXBTMZFFOFATHMSYZRZIUYNMHJOBINHAFOVPXERSHVDY9MNUT
YCEOGKLAEKZRXUBGIFWEHJRWYRX9

rooll
17Jyx8zBb9zF86wr3x
i9URoYvF92LuipgP

5511!

55 Oh Shit! Keep it going!

taco

VLFQWXQKCX9TLJU9CCEVA9QNZGVEAPYOFEWVUPRRMZPXQCZIBLPCMVKLKSNWXWYEQULCBGESGPTVOXDX9MHTHTOWFD

55 Yeah!

Damn!

user kek. Not even one little hitman via the IOTA silk road? I know. For shame.
I'm just about to take a chunk of what I made on BTC and put it into IOTA. Which is not a lot in the grand scheme of things but it's something.

Saw some guy comment the other day that he was going all in on IOTA and then going to ostrich til 2019. Sounds about right.

Yeah sure but we don't know if it's all a big hype or cryptocurrencies will be actually used as currency instead of simply some kind of asset, i fear interest will go down

Damn! Roll's over...

66 ...and it's back!

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05psvz1

roll
LWHVFIUKCTYOCJAZPGTEPRYVAGOSFVML9ZZZOIYM
LJ9PNFJPIRDHCPAEZGSVLZKYIPKXBZIS9ELGUCJZYLVVBTVZJD

Sure why the fuck not

HIYABBPCJKYUZRNGSFQSIGALRPA9CENJIK9TAQUHIUUNMSE9HSU9GXGCOJKANVLRKZVFAQLYARUNZSXABRQBHOEIHX

5757 Dubs! IOTA!

rolling
FEN9RPYUMPQLQ9TTTBDFPOZZPR
ALRIGYZEBZFQJCQXOEBHTDK9PGGQ9PWYYOXBDUOHWUTJYYIMICODTTZIMHPNRDM9

Yup. I'm going to get some. Try a limit buy at $3.41. Let's roll that dice.

Oh come on !!

Double aught Dubs!

Roll. .

Gratzi Signore!

77!

it will go down and stabilize, but crypto will simply be a market for trading. its not currency. its just stock market 2.0

zero fee tx's will take the role of btc and eth.

right now people use both to buy some (usually illegal) things online but it will move to market-only and zero fee peer-to-peer cryptos will be used as money.

I'll roll. Why the fuck not

good luck but also realize that in 3-4 years, trying and possibly failing to buy at 3.41 vs just buying at 3.8 would make a shit of difference. i've made that mistake with litecoin.

Yeah probably, i'm planning on investing some money on it Iota in these days, looking around for other promising ones. What do you think of XRB?

Rollinggggggg :):)

Rollin!

HIMEXFO9DZRBLYJODQWBVWICTU9ZUMVHJJUQYQPGCGLZ9OASCWXYNNYEAFMDQAOHIUSHRHVECDFMPHKXAFLRAVERVC

rerollin!

HIMEXFO9DZRBLYJODQWBVWICTU9ZUMVHJJUQYQPGCGLZ9OASCWXYNNYEAFMDQAOHIUSHRHVECDFMPHKXAFLRAVERVC

hey i got dubs! will OP deliver?

GVGUOIXQDFMHAVKDTCUZBVRKD9NQWDOYICWKCBXQZOPXQWCE9HVEVCEJU9JLR9YXUPCICZSRWCEOKLDLYYQKGTHKKW

ROLLING sir

I got dubs twice :):) hahaha I knew I would