I really thought he would have been around a few more years

I really thought he would have been around a few more years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrTBH_VYVD0
youtu.be/npMiZYstIM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not like he's dead

It's not like he recycles his own semen or anything...rite?

Who is that?

Chris chan

somewhat oldfag here. I started browsing chan sites around 2004, back when Snacks was still a thing. The site was pretty different back then, I thought I would check out how Sup Forums is these days.

I can't really remember when Sup Forums started the interest with cwc but back then I always kind of thought cwc was a actor. I watched a mini bio on cwc the other on youtube. I thought it was pretty sad, I mean from a psychological stand point and noticing how he declined over the years.

cwc was kind of a representation of potentiality in a sense. It took me a long time to understand the principles that govern our actions. My post doesn't really have much of a purpose it's much like white noise against the backdrop of static that is the internet/world. however, what we believe motivates our intentions, that is the true power in this life. intent, understanding that intent. and then the execution of that will.

I like to believe our destiny is not merely a train on a track, we have the option of multitrack drifting, and maybe even a full derailment if necessary.

he is still around though? just recently he shared the news that Rosechu was born male and is transgendered

He looks like AVGN

youtube.com/watch?v=DrTBH_VYVD0

My post does have a message but I do not know if I am able to convey it to anyone. There are elements to be gleamed in many places. The new star wars film for instance contains some of these principles. It was difficult for me to watch the movie, I felt as though my future was being revealed to me in a sense. Would the message be sufficient, would it be powerful enough to convey.

I grew up with these films and in a way the message was a promise of a dream in which humanity might succeed. Seeing Luke as a hermit was insightful.

The other thing that troubled me was the contemplation of our legacy as a species. In star wars there was still a place for human endeavors and interactions. I was trying to think of the justifications for why we would still be around. There is an answer in there somewhere but I can't put my finger on it now. What was it they were trying to understand? Is it they who wish for us to understand ourselves?

we need to be cautious. there are worse things than death I feel. we should not risk potential eternal imprisonment. this is one reason I feel empathetic regarding cwc. if he has not the ability to save himself, from himself and if all the world simply wish to make a mockery of him, do they not simply make a mockery then of ALL man, including themselves?

I think people should take this into consideration, and be weary. Evil is hellbent on our destruction and will seek avenues you can not even realise, but notice it as such for that is what it is. The hope I have for people I will never know is a hope I have for myself. If the destination is known perhaps what we do with our time aboard is what matters. And understanding the reasons.

god help him when his mom finally dies

Fuck off

Dude just stfu

who is this? someone explain

>In star wars there was still a place for human endeavors and interactions. I was trying to think of the justifications for why we would still be around.

Maybe check out some Vernor Vinge stuff. He wrote lots of stories about, essentially "trophic levels" of galactic civilizations. About how indeed, most technologically-advanced civilizations eventually transcend into some sort of machine intelligence. Yet, curiously, baseline human-level organisms remained the most numerous form of civilized life in the galaxy. Almost like the various ecological niches that exist on Earth. Despite "higher" forms of multicellular organisms developing here on Earth, the predominant lifeforms remain the seemingly primitive single-celled bacteria.

So maybe in the Star Wars galaxy, despite "higher" forms of life developing from human civilizations, the humans who choose not to transcend, or who cannot transcend due to economic reasons. . . simply remain. Or if they do all transcend, then another, similar species will quickly fill in the niche that they vacated.

That is an interesting way of looking at it I suppose.

>if all the world simply wish to make a mockery of him, do they not simply make a mockery then of ALL man, including themselves

Yeah, exactly. People don't seem to understand how genetically similar we all are.

When you make fun of someone like chris chan, you're not really making fun of a completely different individual than yourself. Since he's probably 99.9% genetically identical to you. . . then you're really making fun of a near-identical copy of you, who just grew up under different circumstances. Just a different vessel for the same genes that you have. Maybe a few random shufflings of some alleles, maybe a point mutation. Bam. He's 500% more prone to mental illness. Couple that with growing up in a dysfunctional home environment. . . and you end up with a tragic life.

youtu.be/npMiZYstIM0

I enjoyed the read and think I'm picking up what you're dropping down. Not sure.

I would say more of a big boat and our actions do affect the course the boat will take. What seems like a little nudge could move the boat significantly in time. Maybe some wont be around to see where that boat goes or care enough.

I think some will look back on how they moved the boat and won't like it. Might even try to change the course of the boat but by that time they will be older and out number. There nudge to put the boat back on a course they deem better might be in vain.

Then the cycle will continue by the time some realize how they treat their fellow man was wrong it will be to late. Always outnumbered by the new meat.

Great men plant trees who's shade they will never enjoy but their sons and grandsons will.

>the video of him dry shaving a beard off with a disposable razor

Shudder

I feel there is even more to it than what you mentioned. cwc is unique as an entity. As are all individuals this is what makes us distinct. cwc represented an empty chalice and people poured their malice and spite into him. I am not saying he is without sin, only that he was attractive to these people because of his nature.

That parable is expressed in star wars within the master/apprentice relationship. People do not do battle with one another. The holy grail was the human soul, this is one reason why machines would keep us around. And if a machine were to understand this. Then it would no longer be a machine but a man.

>multitrack drifting

That last sentence is the one that matters. It is not about us, but the child who will come after. That intelligence will come across these words some day. It's about getting the rebels to safety, so they can live to fight another day.

I'm not sure I'm understanding the connection between Chris Chan and the master/apprentice relationship in star wars. I feel like I'm sorta following your train of thought for a bit, and then you do some "multitrack drifting" and I get kinda confused.

he's over 9000 troll level , got us good

The students of the jedi and the sith posses the potential to follow either of those paths. The lords and masters know the paths they walk and will attempt to persuade their apprentice towards that end, their will will be their command.

The student is an unfilled chalice, his master will pour his essence into him. It will take on the form of his intent, but free will is the key. They can still choose what they feel is the best course.