What does Sup Forums think of this bitch??

What are your thoughts on this stupid peace of shit Sup Forums??.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/evalion-new-studio-set-up#/
youtube.com/watch?v=QhbkEG-gatE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think she did a bad mistake with showing her face on the internet and Youtube. It will haunt her later in life.

She looks like Anne Frank had she hid in the attic of a hot dog shop

we surely needed another fucking thread about her. sage

Ugly af jew

You make a good point user.

Agreed i hate her.

She's pretty cute tbqh

I think she needs to stop posting threads about herself.

Named the jew, but then the jew shut her down

Sup Forums outed itself as a shillfest after everybody and their mother started hating on her for no reason

Literally anyone who hates on her is a fucking shill, she made the most redpilled anti jew video out there. If that's not enough for you, you get paid 2 cents per post to say otherwise

Anybody know if she made another channel somewhere else? She has an annoying voice and is obviously trying to be edgy with "Muh Swastika!", but I like her red pill videos

I completely agree she is so pathetic & she is not queen she needs to GTFO.

she redpilled some normies. Good for her, also i'd smash, and she lives in the same general area as me, so maybe I will one day, we'll see.

The most eligible woman for wifing on the planet.

>Those eyes
>That nose
Just another Jew scheming to make the white man look bad. Trying to rile people up and say racist shit to use against us.

Exsactly she is a huge shill.

Did she make an alt channel?

But this "racist shit" is the exact same stuff you people say every single day on here. If she embarrasses you, you should take a look at yourself.

kek, gotta agree.

Damn she ain't bad, anymore pics of her?

>What are your thoughts on this stupid peace of shit Sup Forums??.
your thoughts on this stupid peace of shit Sup Forums??.
>on this stupid peace of shit Sup Forums??.
stupid peace of shit Sup Forums??.
>peace of shit Sup Forums??.
peace of shit
>peace

nice b8 m8

She's trolling you. And you do the exact same thing. Only shes much better than you. So you hate her post.

>Implying the majority of people here are legit racists
>Implying Sup Forums isn't a hyperbolic joke
>Implying most of us would still talk how we do if it wasn't anonymous
I don't hate niggers, I hate hood rats. I don't hate all mudslimes, it's just safer to not take the risk. I may be right wing and proud of my whiteness, but I'm not actually racist. Most of this racism shit is just a reaction to the tumblrinas and SJWs that think whites need to be cucked and feel guilty for their race.

post the gif please

Ugly Canadian who shills to a niche audience for exposure

Why are her eyes so droopy?

Have this one instead, so pretty.

she is a jew.

Neo Nazis & KKK members are fapping to this whore its disturbing & because shes a girl they believe everything she says the white race has literally fallen.

voice too annoying

would let her tie me up and spit in my mouth/10

I dont give a shit whose rubbing it out to this bitch or what she stands for. I just wanna see them titties and that ass.

The Boxxy spammers on Sup Forums do a way better job they destroy every single Evalion thread they find.

I sense high levels of autism here.

Offers nothing of substance or value to political discussion and feeds off of virgin Sup Forumslocks and meanwhile is a lazy degenerate herself

Would fuck her though, she got the qt Jew look and seems a bit crazy

Yeh but boxxy is just a fucking reatrded.

A dumb attention whore who was stupid enough to show her face on the internet with such rhetoric, and needs to stop being talked about.

Saged.

1/3

2/3

i'll be honest i would enrich her with my superior longobard semen

Found the cucked whiteknight autist. Don't you impotent britbongs know she's a coal-burner? We found evidence of her fucking over 25 young niglets in high school thing very week.

3/3

literally a dumpy, degenerate slag.

You don't like her because she's a jew parodying alt-right?

>tfw no qt evalion gf

isn't some german guy just using her to share his own opinions? or was that some fake theory

It's weird how literally everyone is treated like a shill. No matter what you say.

That does not matter what matters is the Evalion fans are loosing the second Sup Forums civil war.

>women have opinions

L O L

Sage and report this stupid thread.

She does ASMR for neo neo neo neo nazis

HOLY SHIT, OP PARTICIPATING IN HIS THREAD? CALL THE MODS!

I think she is a slut who whores herself on the internet for money.

See:

indiegogo.com/projects/evalion-new-studio-set-up#/

Nice tits, and decent body. He voice alone would make me cum buckets.

shill just means someone who disagrees with you as far as this board is concerned.

I'd still hit it tho.

Can anything surpass the levels of autism that Sup Forums reached for boxxy?

I remember how that bitch was spammed relentlessly by those faggots

Nice

Her ex-boyfriend said she would regularly fuck black people the past few years. He alleged she blew some nignog in a mall bathroom.

You wouldn't get a blowjob from her?

SHE LOOKS LIKE TED CRUZ

I know right you make a good point user.

Evalion is the zodiac killer

Isn't she underage?

cute, would date seriously, raise white children with.

Kikes and ugly /r9k/ shitskins and weirdos are chimping out over her so she must be OK

Ugly, shitty teeth, unoriginal, meme antisemite. I ain't even mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhbkEG-gatE

Don't say I never did anything for you!

>Inbred rat faced kike sandnigger calling anyone ugly

Is this real life? Really makes you think...

This

Dirty room. Plastic hangers. And that dresser is walmart tier particle board disguised as oak.

Dropped.

>Kike sand nigger

Calm and pay debnts, no one cares about your ugly-ass retard camwhore girlfriend.

Tell her to brush her teeth.

She does actually look good in that gif... Still a pointless meme attention-whore, though.

Seek an optometrist leaf.

This. Fucking gay ass Leafy and the normies exposed her. What a load.

>He alleged she blew some nignog in a mall bathroom.

FUCKKKK OFFFF

Maybe in your country. Faggot. Whats it 31 there?

jiggly

>cute, would date seriously, raise white children with.

Would prob cash in and marry for life.

>Jews are ugly

What's your point, Greece? You're not telling me anything I don't already know...

She looks okay in that gif, but overall she's an ugly inbred attention-seeking cunt making money off of sad-ass European virgins who want to be sand niggers.

She is amazing. Would love to make her my waifu. Having a redpilled wife would be a 10/10.

She is pure Pacific Northwest nympho white/Jew trash.

Her stepdaddy probably used to molest her regularly.

You see chicks like her all over the PNW, especially selling themselves for drugs in Portland, Seattle, and a few smaller towns. She reeks of Kurt Cobainesqie dystopia. Seen a million of her growing up in WA state.

Literally if she just washed her hair so it didn't look so greasy and bleached her teeth she wouldn't be bad at all. She's got a nice body, the face not so much.

This

Her voice sounds exactly like those "duuuuude i'm so high right now but don't be mad bro it's just weed haha" types