Pokemon box 2.

Previous thread:
Requests welcome.

requesting my girl Flygon?

Here's that umbreon someone requested.
Any more requests?

Phenomenal taste.

Hello box. request for festive stuff.

Requesting lots of fondling, maybe lesbian, a little bondage, and generally just stuff with tits
Lopunny, Gardevoir, Infernape, and other Pokémon of similar shape

'Tis the season.

I can't believe it's only two weeks. I still have so much shit to get.

Will be spending time with the fam over the Christmas period, I'm one of the few people in my circle of friends that enjoys being with their family, its quite odd.

Another offering in return for request fulfilmen
Nice

I enjoy being with my family but can't really tolerate being around people for very long. So I tend to hide away in a room with a computer then come out for bursts of family time.

I went down and visited for Thanksgiving so they're coming up to me for Christmas. As it stands I've got work on the 26th...

I know what you mean. Still have friends and my family to shop for. Everyone excited for xmas? Would love it if Santa could send me chikorita for me to stuff :)

I'd love a lewd potato under the tree.

Kind of the same, more than happy to sit around and crack witty banter with the fam, but I do enjoy my own time as well, I very rarely see my brother or sister except for the Christmas period, so its nice to make the most of the time we have together.

brb going for a walk

Stuff should keep posting as long as the thread stays bumped

Thiccorita is high tier taste.

Whimsicott to arcticaquantum

I got ye.

I can be super witty/charming but my problem is I cant stand small talk. The moment any real conversation is done I just have no interest and then would like my own space.

Ok I love chikorita line but that pic totally falls under uncanny valley....

On the Whimsicott of course.
Small talk can be a pain, but its not too bad imo, usually there is always something to talk about or a joke to crack.

>haven't been on Sup Forums in at least a year
>check the catalog
>box thread
awesome

I always imagine plant types secrete very sweet juices. Kinda like nectar. That in it self is pretty damn hot.

You love it really tho.
I remember that being a line in the Guide to Pokephilia fanfic thing.

Same here, my interest in 4chin kinda dies when the box isn't around. Luckily I now have access to the discord so I don't feel so disconnected from my fellow pokephiles. Love you guys/gals hope you're all happy and healthy.

Not quite the same with me. I've always been around on Sup Forums and /vr/. I just hadn't been on Sup Forums in a while. I looked in out of morbid curiosity and was pleasantly surprised.

requesting male kirlia

I've often wondered if you were to get down with 2 or more salazzle would they be super competetive? Since they're built to attract males I figure it's kind of a reverse harem situation meaning a salazzle thinks of the males they mate with as theirs and wouldn't want to share.

I'm gonna be stuck in the hospital over Christmas. Fun times.

Does anyone know what happened to that pokephiliac guide? Did it ever got completed?

Ouch, sorry man. What for?

No idea, don't know if its getting updated anymore, wish it was, it was an entertaining read.
Did u break ur cock?

Blood dialysis. Out with the old, in the with new. I just pretend I'm Raiden from MGS4. I tell the nurses they need to find Big Mama.

Kek. But no.

More of her pls.

Having never been through that is it painful or anything? How long do you have to be there?

Requesting feral bruxish please. I don't know why but I find the lips/lipstick and bright coloring to be super hot. Would be risky getting head though....

I spend the vast majority of my time alone. It's cozier.

All I've got.

Yeesh. My condolences.

I got you.

Meh. After the fist couple times, you get used to it. Ever given blood/plasma? The just hook you up to a machine and sucks your blood out one artery and pumps new blood in the other. The worst part about it I guess is that it makes you fucking cold, because the blood is run through a cooling machine. The dialysis itself doesn't take long, but I'll be in there a couple days, up to a week. Shit sucks.

Dude, I faint from just having a small blood draw because my vitamin levels are fucked so I get vertigo really easily.

That sounds like hell to me.

Any requests?

This Chikorita posting was great.
Requesting Eevee X Vulpix.

And female pikachu.

Pikachu is cute, lady chu's especially.

I have rusty blood. I've gotten used to getting poked and stabbed over the years.

Straight female Kirlia to counter the penises, also Gardevoirs.

Specific pairings are a crapshoot, sorry.

Spicy chicken breasts famalam? Horny as hell.