Does anyone know a quick way to kill myself? I'm down on my luck and I just wanna end it quickly...

Does anyone know a quick way to kill myself? I'm down on my luck and I just wanna end it quickly, also don't try to talk me out of it.

>Death by Sup Forums
We should roll on this. Make it interesting.

Assuming you can't afford a gun and are afraid of heights, so don't really want to die that much, and just want out of a bad situation.
That said, what's your fucking problem?
>Don't try to talk me out of it.

Yeah yeah push people away so they care more or whatever. Heard it.

It's more than just a single situation it's actually my whole life fucking up

Yeah that usually sucks so start identifying each problem. List them out.

Okay I'm failing in college, I haven't found a girlfriend and trust me I've tried, and I've got no family left to turn to I guess suicide is the only answer?

>I haven't found a girlfriend
Okay boo fucking hoo on that one.

What's your living situation like, why exactly are you failing college and how badly? Why can't you turn to your family?

top kek

My living situation isn't the best In all honesty just an apartment outside of my community college and I'm failing pretty badly almost to the Point of no return and I really don't have any family left besides my aunt but I'm not sure about contacting her

>Just an apartment outside of my community college

How is rent paid?

Why are you failing? Are you just not studying enough? What's the problem?

That sucks, why aren't you sure?

>12/15/17(Fr
You got to make it badass alright. Buy some meth, use it, tie piano wire to some post it should be your height roughly, get a friend to drive in a car while you are on top of it straight into the piano wire then boom. You have no head

DON'T TALK HIM OUT OF IT THIS WILL BE FUN

The rent is paid by my inheritance money from my grandma, and as to why I'm failing I guess I'm not studying as much as I was in highschool just a lot on my mind and the reason I'm not sure about contacting her is because the last time I saw her she was telling me how much of a failure I would become

Seen this. Bump.

Nah, after seeing that dude come on here after strangling that kids mom it kinda stopped being that funny.

Sup Forumsro, the dude wants to die, let him die. Seriously, this isn't goddamn tumblr.

>Inheritance money
Okay how long is that going to last you?
Also flunking out of community college is really fucking nothing.
>I'm just not studying as much
Well start.

What else is on your mind?

>She was telling me how much of a failure I would become

Guessing shit like that, ignore it.

Get a helium tank from walmart. Go to the hospital and ask for a breathing treatment but tell them you want a mask. Take mask home and put on helium tank. Breathe deep fall asleep and die. Thats my plan

It's not as fun watching a person die anymore.
It's more entertaining to me to work out a person's conditions and hopefully improve them.
I give literally zero fucks about what kind of behavior you think should be mandated on Sup Forums.

Hmmm, well I don't suppose you know how to make chloroform, do you?
You could always set up a bunch of big spikes, suspend yourself over them, and then take in a deep breath of something that'll knock you out. No pain and a colorful show.

Letting yourself get run over by a train is SUPER messy, by the way.