The best way to fuck a milf?

The best way to fuck a milf?
Tell me your successful story

1) put dick in vagina
2) go in and out

Milf I worked with got divorced. I helped her move out, move into a new place, did man favors for her. She was twice my age and had a son older than me. I fucked that woman like a super hero.

Lived down the street from a bored housewife. She and her husband had a pair of twins together. Me and a lot of neighborhood kids would go to their place to drink and smoked weed in their garage, because I guess it made them feel cool or whatever. Anyway, she was smoking and her dude was a loser that would pass out early all the time. After he went to sleep and everyone else left she would suck my dick and we would fuck. That's about it.

she looks like she's about 18

A steady stream of compliments, good humor, and polite but forward behavior. Then patience

Hang out where they hang out, listen to music from their prime, don't seem like a kid to them

I hooked up with someone in their 40's when I was in my 20's just because I put Ratt on a jukebox once

Jesus 2 times of your age lol

I was 22, she was 44. Double dubs, even.

Honestly just be cool calm and collected don't go full retard... If they are interested in hooking up they will certainly make it quite clear. make small talk, be witty, compliment them but don't go overboard. Don't try to act older than you are or act like a teenager remember they like to bang younger guys but not kids. Honestly if you can hold a conversation and say couple funny/ witty things and tell them they look great thats 90 percent of the job right

Also between the ages of 26 and 28 I banged a 35, 44 and 52 year old all were at least 7/10, travel for business so lots of Hotel bar opportunities

>Go to blizzcon 2015
>go to the hilton on a friday night because desperate nerds are looking to get laid
mid 30s milf is hovering around my group of guildies
>buy her a drink and talk to her
>shes a friend of a cosplayer and actually looks bretty good
>after we've had a good conversation i ask her if she wants to come back to the guild house
> she says "user, I got a room here if you want to come".
>literally go up to her room and plow her

Literally easy if you have a decent personality and not a massive autist

Hotel bars are the best place for any sort of action. Can confirm.

What's with all the milf posts recently? Someone must be paying for people to post this

Isn't there always a milf thread?

Mommy issues

A few years ago one weekend we were playing a moba tournament. One guy was the extra to have a 5 man team.
After the first day we went home to some girl he knew, thought it was a party...the only thing we heard was "girls and hottub".
It turns out to be a laid back "you have to be quiet, neighbours.." but I had already lit the joint earlier so I was just whatever.
3 hot girls, one obese girl and us 5, single joint, gave the obese girl a hit. She starts to make out with the hottest girl there, full-on
voyer lesbian action. I was too high for that shit and fuck so horny. But the hot girls were stuck up, didn't even want weed, eventually we left.
Now....
When we were coming back it was late night, about the time when downtown closes. My upstairs neighboor was coming home from a girls night out along friends that were staying over, them drunk and us high we got talking in the parkinglot and that same guy asks them if they want to come in. I'm like whaaaat..but I'm cool as cucumbers and we have a very diffrent afterparty. They are all moms about 30-40, one of them was way more attractive then the rest.
Me and my friend went out to get a cig and I noticed she was checking him out, him being a mma-body guy. She starts to flirt with him but he doesn't notice and she loses intrest. I got a head in hight on him, wide shoulders but i'm still shocked when she then checks me out the same way. Normally I would have choked but I'm still pretty bussed from the joint earlier and hot and heavy from that hot tub.
My friend leaves and just hits on me soon after. I tell her she looks amazing or something, I went with being honest. Stepped up to her and grabbed her waist and saw how she leaned forward so I did too. After making out for a bit she asked me if I wanted to move this to the bedroom.
My friends watched as I lead her into my room. I recommend smoking a bunch of weed, it made me creative in bed and seduces milfs.
P.s She didn't stay but she came back from upstairs for seconds

no doubt. he's a faggot with no thread.

I'm shit at greentexts, so you're just going to have to deal with this.

At the time I'm 23. Out of the country for a task for work. After the event we were attending, a bunch of the people from my company come to my room to drink and such. We all get loaded, theres a party down the hall everyone goes to. This asian milf and I stay behind because we're caught up in a conversation about work. We drink more. She wants to take a picture.
She sits on the bed I'm on and we take a couple pictures together. I tell her they turn out great, she looks beautiful. She's super flattered. Goes on about how she's too old to look good. I feed into it, telling her how attractive she is. She's 47 at the time, looks like she's my age. Super short, pretty fit.
As the discussion leads on, I start rubbing her leg.
Yadda yadda yadda, we end up going back to her room and railing for like five-hours.

That was almost a year ago and we hook up pretty regularly. Her husband has no idea.

Your story makes no sense.

Find a milf that's a single mom.
Hang around her daughter.
Mommy milf will get envious of the daughters attention.

I was lost at the first few sentences.

>find a milf that's a single mom
That's it. That's all you have to do. They will act super damaged and "I have a hard time trusting" and then fuck your brains out after hanging out like twice because they're actually damaged pieces of trash.

My wife has 3 half sisters, all from different fathers, and all 3 are single parents.
I married my wife because she was the only one without kids, but only after I fucked all 3 other sisters, her mom, and one of her cousins who was also a single mom.

You like to wade in dysfunctional family gatherings, dont ya?

she aint no milf, diltf though...

>You like to wade in

Shit, he likes to do the high dive.