If you needed a serious internal surgery. Would Canada be the best place?

If you needed a serious internal surgery. Would Canada be the best place?

lmao no dipshit

Colombia is above usa

Okay its Singapore. 25hr flight could suck.

really?

So is Brazil. Its because they perform more surgeries a week than USA does in a year.

Hospital by me isn't too bad. Ive been there few times. BTW free.

I've never had a surgery, but when I hear people going into my local hospital to the ER they have long wait times. Different if it was ambulance worthy probably

Canada?

Canadian here,
we do have free healthcare, but only for taxpayers (citizens). You would nee d to be a citizen and on top of that, aply por provincial health insurance (covered by taxpayers, so you would need to be a residence of thatprovince)

There is such thing as medical travel, where you can travel to other countries to get the same procedure at a lower cost. There could be some risks involved (liability, access, wait times +/-, cost to travel). Countries such as India (++), China, Indonesian islands or south America ususally offer this.
I know for example, a hip replacement in North America can go for 35000-45000$, whereas India it would cost you 6000$.

t. Medfag

Travelers insurance. It doesn't work like it used to.

elaborate please. What prevents me from getting a 1500$ plastic surgery in India (that i pay with my own money) instead of having to pay 10 grand here in Canada?

yeah any trauma center in Canada, the US, or any European country.

What's the rundown, what are we looking at

Appendix. I ate a watermelon seed Tru

$ goes before the number, nigger

yeah

''Your total is dollars fifteen'' vs ''Your total is fifteen dollars''

eat shit

Oh shit nigerian, R.I.P

Tnx

dollars have always gone before the price retard

France is always the answer to needing your guts chopped

literally doesnt make a fucking difference and Ive seen both

Very true

Canada will give you attention IMMEDIATELY if it’s life threatening.
If your life isn’t at stake, you’re gonna wait a ridicuous ammount of time to get surgery.

Healthcare communism works on rationing. It has its ups and downs

Between wait times, cancellations, and the fact that our doctors don't make as much here as elsewhere (causing the good ones to leave)... the only good thing about our medical system is that it's basically free.

>Basically free
I wish, getting raped by taxes isn't what I consider free...

Yeah that's why every year all of the mega rich sand niggers from Saudi Arabia fly into the Cleveland Clinic for their surgeries and world class athletes and celebrities do regularly too. You people are retarded.

Healthcare is the best thing that they’re wasting our money on

That’s not what he said you absolute fucking retard

Yeah except when it comes to writing the date all you faggots want to write the day, month, then year and make fun of Americans for writing the the month first. We do that because you say the date December 14th, 2017.
>Stupid international niggers.

No, inside your body would be the best place.

>Being this illiterate
He said Columbia and Brazil are better because they perform more surgeries than the US (not true even in the least). Try reading the thread and then kill yourself.

I’m man enough to acknowledge when I’m in the wrong.
Sorry for coming off at you user. When I looked back, I realized you were right

I kek'd.

>"free"

>"free"

>"free"

State funded healthcare does have cost effective benefits for the consumer when the funding doesn’t get dicked around in the system.
Canadians pay far less than americans for
medical equipment, perscriptions, prosthetics and other medical supplies from the bulk discount
The price we pay is the inefficiancy of a publicly funded medical system that has no concept of the money they waste

>14 Dec 17

Do you have Down's or something?

even if you could get it done in Canada, you'd be waiting years
Canada has the longest hospital wait times in the world. We love to boast about our free healthcare but our hospitals are in an absolute shit state

Go to Dr. Jinx. He lives in a storage locker.

>paying less = "free"

>"free"

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FILTHY MONGREL AMERIFAG! CHOKE AND DIE ON YOUR LACK OF HEALTHCARE. america is the trailor park of the western world.