Hey, Sup Forums! What do you think about my review video on youtube? :)

Hey, Sup Forums! What do you think about my review video on youtube? :)

youtube.com/watch?v=9yTSfaUmNeg&t=44s

stfu and get off this website you annoying cunt. youve posted here before, no one wants to watch your shitty fucking videos

I was just asking myself if people on Sup Forums are starting to notice me, and my picture. I post here all day, every day.

Sometimes I make threads like this, and I always use this picture. Other times, I make drawing threads ect.

I am always on Sup Forums, fuck it mane. Help me.

youre the faggot that asked for dubs but refused to kiss your friend. I hope you die

Bitch, I put a pen up my ass, set my hair on fire, shaved my head, we touched cocks. Fuck you, I make epic dubs threads.

I TOLD you faggots NO more gay shit, should of listened. Now get the fuck outta my face, bitch.,

you literally threw a crying hissy fit about "gay stuff" and derailed the thread. You are just some dumb desperate hillbilly fuggo and nobody will ever notice you or care about the stupid shit you do for attention.

An hero. Now.

You noticed me, and you care enough to want me to kill myself.

Your post just made you sound actually retarded, as I just pretend to be.

Come at me bro, I'd kick your faggot ass if we were face to face, and you KNOW that's true, bitch boy.

product of incest makin the youtubes y'all

Man. are you serious right now? Get out of my fucking thread dude, you're pissing me off. Shit talker.

>we touched dicks and everything
>You faggot!

??

Yeah, he rubbed shit on his face too.

Then we posted our facebooks and got doxxed.

We make epic dubs threads.

stop crying. get off the internet if you dont like it. go fuck your sister and make a baby, just like your parents did

But why? Sounds like you wanted an excuse to get gay with your friend.

Also, I don't see the point you're trying to make.

This is the guy who is the faggot for wanting to see us do it.

Sorry but nothing you do is "epic." You are a sissy retard and nothing more.

> I don't see the point you're trying to make.
shocker

We let Sup Forums decide what we do if they get dubs. They just made us do gay dumb shit.

>You're a faggot for watching me touch that other mans penis.

What did he mean by this?

Lmao, you're just a joke dude. If you said that to my face you KNOW I'd beat your Sup Forumstarded ass.

>I'm not gay, the internet told me to do it

He ate shit, touched dicks with his friend but then locked himself in a room and cried because multiple dubs told them to kiss. His roommate told everyone about it and it was hilarious in a retarded way.

Not only is he a faggot for watching me do it, hes a faggot for asking me to do it too.

OP looks like the kind of guy who touches dicks with men.

This is just crazy. This has to be some people purposely doing this to get Chris Chan tier pity bucks. There's no way this guy is really this stupid

I didn't eat it, I rubbed it on my face. And people from here sent the video to everybody on my facebook. Now people this i'm a shit loving freak, but I don't give a fuck.

I'm a man, bitch.

The list is very long of the shit i did that night, and the threads lasted for 5 hours plus. Did anybody save the videos? post them.

> rubs shit on his face for views
> makes youtube videos about shit
> puts his cock against another guy's junk
> "I'm a man, bitch."
If you say so.

Wow man. You deserve all the doxxing then. You're a retard.

Why are you just listing the gay shit I did, and you guys asked me to. So you're the fags.

> posts first and last name on Sup Forums
> links to actual facebook
> "I GOT DOXXED GUISE"

>I also put a sharpie up my ass guys don't forget

Lmao, I don't give a fuck about the doxxing, all they did was try to embarass me witht the shit video. When everybody asked me if I rubbed shit on my face i told them i did and why. The only people who got really upset is my mom and dad and my grandma and i really dont give a shit about that either.

What's the end game here?

I didn't even bring up the doxxing, he did.

You're STILL just listing the gay shit i did.

There is no endgame, I'm entertaining myself.

I was here that night. Why didn't you just kiss your friend tho? Like it was so bizarre to see someone so desperate for attention have a meltdown over a kiss. Your whole shtick is trying to be "crazy Trent" or whatever the fuck but then you flop so hard over something trivial...

It's a pretty long list of gay shit man. More gay shit in an evening then I've had in 28 years of life bro

Bro, I got tired of doing gay shit for you guys because im not gay. and i kept saying it for 2 hours , i said i was going to stop if yall kept asking for gay shit.

It was pissing me off

>im not gay
your youtube videos scream otherwise

Yeah dude, I told Sup Forums I'd do anything for them if they rolled dubs. And when I start deliveing they keep asking me to do faggot shit and it got annoying and i rage quit.

I pissed on my own face and then asked my crush what she thought about it, then she blocked me. that pissed me off too

You watched them, what does that say about you?

It says that I'm a strong person because I can endure anything no matter how terrible and tragic.

Whatever dude, fuck off with that faggot shit. f'r

I live in this, so can you imagine how much stronger I am than you? I literally got doxxed by Sup Forums and they sent my family videos of me rubbing shit on my face, and am back for me. I am a god compaired to you

post nudes

>rubs shit on face
>tells birthplace of cyber bullying full name
???
>HACKERS

Why

Subscribe to my yt channel and i'll do anything you ask me to daddy

You are trying to make me sound like I did that on purpose, somebody rolled dubs and told me to post this information and I did.

That's the truth about how that went down. Stop trying to make me out to be an idiot,

so I can jerk off to it
the bathtube video isn't enough:(

Are you saying you like my videos?

See, people do like the shit I post.

minus anything involving dog shit, yes. you have a fuckable face