g

okay

okay

bump

how are you luc

Fine

Playing killing floor 2

nice, how has that been

Shit because my team can't seem to keep it together on anything higher then hard.

thats kinda shitty, sorry to hear that

It's fine

Now my ISP decides to be a cunt and make me lag.

are you sure it's your ISP?

Yes considering others are having the same issue.

do you monitor your bandwidth anytime? maybe it's just packet loss

It's either because A) they shit the bed or B) Everyone is online right now or C) Both.

that's a new one

hmm maybe
no sure way to tell though, unless it's just bandwidth issues

Trace root is giving me over 800ms on some hops

Really? Its new but not that new.

I got something newer here.

I've never seen it. I saw that one but I thought it was old lol.

nope

brand new

hmm, then your ideas are probably right

it's pretty spicy~
I'm waiting on a new pic myself :3c

of what?

a pic of me cheetah. The dude draws in a sort of Rat Fink style. It's pretty cool~

Ah alright then.

i fucking love this doberman.

big puckered anus

mm

smol forge dump

I have one hour before I leave to see the new Star Wars film.

Can you honestly call it a dump if it's only one picture? That would be like saying this is a small pile of cans and only having one can.

lame.

YOU'RE LAME!

Lame fags

wow ok.

And you stink. You stink like a black.

fucking rude

I posted 4 other pics from the same artist, so just a very tiny dump. I didn't reply to myself so I see how it could look like that

I'm a rude dude.

the worst dude

I just saw the one post where you said it was a small dump. I don't know anything more than that. I honestly thought it was kind of funny that it was one picture and it also said it was a small dump.

You just mad cause I'm stylin' on you.

yeah nahnah

ahh I see. And yea that does seem kinda funny, like someone said they would cater a party and only show up with one meal

But yahyahyah.

Ugh, catering. We had to do a big catering order at work today. It shut down most of the kitchen for three hours just to get it all together. My tips were shit because food for the customers in the store was crawling out.

That sounds awful, all that work and you don't get much return, right

Yeah, I made shit money today because of that. It's always like this around Christmas time. But, next week I'll be rolling in cash. We've got bonuses coming plus most of our customers give us gifts in cash.

Nice, so at least it's not all that bad. 'tis the season and whatnot

go away

Exactly. Though it's still shitty on days like this, where shit in the kitchen is chaotic so it fucks the servers.

Make me.

I will! just you wait and see!

You haven't yet, fucboi.

I have a few friends who work in food service and they usually complain about the same kind of thing around this time of year. It's extra shitty too if someone messes up, people are crazy about their food

Kitty, I want to play Marios.

wow rude name.

the new one?

Yeah, god forbid that. And it's never the cooks' fault. It's always the server or the customer.

I'm the rudest.

Yes.

The other day I was ordering food from a fried chicken place and someone was chewing out the cashier because their $9 meal is now $10. I'm just thinking, what the hell does the cashier have to do with any of it? the guy just wants to do his job, relax