twitter.com/alexander_pai)
youtu.be/Fm4bkLWtwSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

not your personal army.

bump

Shut up faggot, this is life or death
We need plans in action

Through this we will go, Shit post boys, shitpost like we never have before. Get /r9k/ for the an heros, get /k/ for the power, get Sup Forums for the troll, Fuck even get /x/ for the crazy, lets go boys LET US MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN.

>I'm too pussy to make an attempt to save the internet so that means nobody else is
fuck off

i was thinking about lighting myself on fire for the cause.

nigga fuck you

Suggestion

This Ajit pajeet needs to be handled with.
You Virginians have any balls?

All you niggers complaining about the repeal should just fucking kill yourselves. Title II is aids, and if you think the internet was some wasteland pre-2015 you’re a huge faggot. kys

first of alll we need a person who "killed themselves" over net neutrality

it isn't a personal army if the issue affects everyone dike.

user this isn’t about being someone’s personal army, the Internet is at stake here, if we continue to just sit around gap to traps we will lose our precious internet. Sure it’s not perfect but it’s the only internet we got and we can’t let these corporations shit all over it.

bump

no it isnt. most of this end of days shit people on Sup Forums keep saying is going to happen wont actually happen. even if it does, next year is a big election year and this will become a big issue. congress can pass legislation to reinstate the regulations.

I hope you get cancer for Christmas

nah, bro. not the best step of action. millenial stuff. they wouldn't even be accoutant for any relevance decision, even in political fields.

the gather action, pretty much the fucking real backslash, would be go through a whole greece thing. new internet, new function. a billionare trying to fit in in some sort of free speech stuff.

(sorry, english is not my frist language)

Ajit Pai

>4868 Old Dominion Dr, Arlington, VA 22207

>Wife: Janine Pai
>Son: Alexander Pai(twitter.com/alexander_pai)
>Daughter: Annabelle Pai

yes life or death. like all of those poor kids killing themselves over net neutrality

The 16 yr old boy?

bump

no, the internet is not at stake, jackass. nice hyperbole though.

Copy pasted from last thread I see? Sad your bait didn't work?

we need photos of self harm that have to do with it to get people to freak

Don’t joke around with that shit man, my uncle just killed my aunt and cousin and himself over the repeal.

If you guys took that angle that these government protection roll-back would help ISIS recruitment, you might get some traction.

save the internet from what? the people who provide it to you?

>#CutForNeutrality
Will it ship?

Well it's been going on for like an hour and a half, so we are in it to win it.

>when your ISP labels Sup Forums has a hate-speech website cause of Sup Forums and slows your connection to it under dial-up speeds

Just remember what you said, newfag

Call upon the old pact and light the beacons

YYYAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It will be once those corporations start milking your wallet dry. And if you don’t pay then no big deal, your internet speed will be slower than a slug.

Somebody go smash his fucking mug.

"In it to win it" at like 1 tweet per minute. Maybe. Yea.

For kek! Reeeeeeee!!!!!

>#CutForNeutrality
It could work some how

THE HORROR

that wont happen though. why would they do that? there's no reason for it. youre just doing the same fear mongering "ooohh those guys are gonna get us" nonsense people use to push their political agendas.

No way. That'll just make the whole situation look like a joke.

I have gigabit internet.

You must like Repeat Stuff by Bo Burnham

stirrin the pot
youtu.be/Fm4bkLWtwSc

I know what you're thinking but we'll need the full support of Sup Forums /k/ and maybe /x/ for that to work

You're right, guess we can scratch that one off the board

kek

nope

The FCC isn't a cam whore you can manipulate you stupid faggot.

we have to reevalutate people, #killedbytheFCC failed because it looked like a hoax and we didnt tag anything. we should do #cutforneutrality and show pics of "our self harm scars" so they believe it, we have to spread it to tumblr too

There's no reason why Marvel does stupid SJW things, yet it does anyway.

we need to start sending this to SJW style celebrities. Patton Oswald, Judd Apatow, Hillary Clinton, Lindy West, Sady Doyle, dumb shit heads like that who will retweet it with out thinking

GET OFF THIS BOARD PAI POSTER

well he does look like a potato

Someone get a thread on this in Sup Forums

You sir are a double nigger.

Yep. I posted right at the end of the thread and wanted to make sure all you retards saw it. N-N as legislation is shit and all you astroturfed fucks know it. Why else would Google, Reddit, Facebook, et al. be against the repeal? Because they care so much? Get fucked.
Actually, let’s put neutrality elsewhere too while we’re at it. No more 2-day shipping on your amazon purchases because it’s unfair to niggers who don’t work and can’t afford prime/whatever. 2 weeks for everyone.
That’s what regulated internet is. Shit for everyone. No one gets anything extra.
Go back to sucking Soros’ dick you cucked bitch and get the fuck off my website.

there is a reason, it appeals to a wider audience than just the fat immature adults who get excited about a childrens movie.

Tumblr is already in favor of NN. Verizon has been fucking with Tumblr by having the site auto-unfollow the Net Neutrality tag after 20 minutes. They already know what's going on.

Fuck off Verizon, we don’t want to fucking pay you more money than we already pay.

What Do With This

may pitch in with it.
thanks for the idea. image saved.
What hashtag should we converse on?

Their sale statistics show otherwise.

>fuck off mcdonalds I dont want to pay $2 for a big mac, you have to give it to me for $1.
you know what you sound like? a fat black woman.

Genius

nah, they dont.

order.pizza.
and/or.drugs.

I sent calls to /mlp . Where else?

We still need to hold some kind of public protest.

Either we march in Washington and annoy the fuck out of everyone.

>or

We protest in like every major city in the US.

We need to have results in google search otherwize people are going to realize this is a big hoax... also maybe should get Reddit involved if they are not already?

Hire a hit man and send him to that location.

bump this

Alongside Sup Forums and /k/ we could pull it off

Just common sense. This is honestly pretty stupid as is.

this could actually work. we all know how successful protests have been the last 10 years.

pic related

That that in Sup Forums

we need all the help we can get, lets ask reddit

>>Sup Forums153331855

Also how's Sup Forums. I used to go here from 11' to 14' then stopped cause it got gay.

why do people think that corporations are any better than the government and wont just fuck your ass if they were able too? You would be a slave to corporations if it was not for the goverment

lol

When I ship something I have options: UPS, USPS, FedEx. Where I lived I literally have one fucking option for 15+Mbps internet. This legislation, coupled with virtual monopolies, is just going to fuck us harder.

still super gay

Lets teach that fagit pai to fuck off and poo in the loo

oh I thought you were talking about movies. I dont give a shit about comic books, I didnt realize those were still a thing. obviously those should stick to the hardcore nerds, nobody else is going to read a fucking comic book if they werent already into comic books.

I fucked that one up. I never post just lurk

Someone asks reddit we need them on board

because most of us work for corporations.

HEY FAGGOTS GET BACK ON TWITTER WE HAVE TO GET THIS TO TRENDING

/k/ has the supplies so we'll need their support with it

Are you one of those boomers, because the majority of young people are for net neutrality.

It's different. and heres why:

The Internet is a bunch of 1's and 0's being streamed along electricity tubes. This is what it is, and it's what it always has been.

A while ago, people found a way to get internet packets, just pieces of information encoded in the 1's and 0's in a systematic fashion, and inspect them, to find out what kind of media or data it is.

They found a way to look at the 1s and 0s in the right way to see what /kind/ of data it represents. 'Deep packet inspection'.

Even though all data is 1's and 0's, isp's started making people pay more for certain data. Or throttling certain data. Using deep packet inspection, they abused this power. I say abuse because there isn't anything inherently different about some data than others, other than the fact that it comes in a different format. A different kind of data, but the same kinds of 1's and 0's.
So the number of 1's and 0's, that's they're right to choose the price on. But when they start deciding what i should have to pay based on the representations of the 1's and 0's, they're just being greedy. That's what net neutrality should protect against.

it's kind of true though.

It is definitely possible. No one would want to step up and fuck with the internet if it works

yes. just call up the reddit. they'll send their strongest neckbeards as fast as they can travel.

GONDOR CALLS FOR AID