Ok I gotta ask

Why are blondes universally seen as the most desirable that it even made a manchild like Hitler start a frikkin world war over them? Is it because the blonde color gives the allusion of gold hence making it somehow "valuable"? Because genetically speaking, blondes have recessive genes and hence are more likely to pass on degenerate mental and physical conditions to their offsprings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J53XNs-q43E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And if they do pass on really bad traits, those will be selected upon, which they will not if they just lay dormant in a huge blend of single recessive bad genes.

Anyway, I do think the colors have psychological effects. Probably fairly obvious. Black/brown: dirt, darkness, danger.
White: the sky, the sun and clean water and other clean things.
Or something. Also consider how the black/white affects how shadows behave on someones skin.

It is weird, especially when it is clear to anyone that redheads are the female master race

What would be interesting is studies on facial symmetry. I imagine whites have more symmetry than blacks?

they are qt and feminine

>tfw I shot my seed into a blonde blue eyed girl

My life is complete lol

Redheads > Blondes > Black > Brown

because it's even better to see them get blacked

t. Sweden

This guy gets it.

evolutionary psych answer:
the majority of blondes become increasingly brunette as they age.

blonde hair is therefor a sign of youth, youth is an indicator of fertility.

cultural influence probably helps too.

obviously blondes tend to be among the most white in skin tone (in case anyone wonders why I wrote that)

>manchild like hitler
More of a man than 99.9% of men will ever be.

Blondes are fucking disgusting, black hair is God, Nordic phenotype is degenerate hence the massive inclination towards being a cuck.

Dubs speak truth

Inshallah brother, we will get our prize for our fight in the name of allah and the prophet (pbuh).

I'm and just thought I'd give the evolutionary psych input on facial symmetry is an indicator of having survived childhood without any serious illnesses, which is a sign of a strong immune system, which is a desirable trait to pass to the next generation.

Oh and tits are for milk, hips are for not dying in childbirth.

Blue eyes just look cool.

you give a blonde girl brown eye contacts and dye her hair black or brown, she'll still be prettier. way prettier than non-white women. as far as health, homogeneous scandinavian populations are some of the healthiest in the world. pretty much everything you said is bullshit.

Sounds like a post hoc explanation desu

They become increasingly brunette cause those fake blondes stop dying it when they age nerd.

Fake blondes like the OP are all over the damn place and it makes me sad. Walking frauds 2bh

>be white
>find white women attractive (early puberty inprint)

Its not that hard.

This, my hair has only gotten lighter with time.

:'^(

>you give a blonde girl brown eye contacts and dye her hair black or brown
News flash, you can have naturally blonde hair without light eyes.

ew

youtube.com/watch?v=J53XNs-q43E

Blonds, aka vikings, are mater race high IQ and tall and are known to not only be extremely strong and competent enough to survive the harsh north but were never conquered,

Everyone knows even on a unconscious level that we're master race.

ginger wimminz only pls

Cool.
Do tits really contribute to milk beyond a certain point though? I imagine it would be a yes/no answer to the male eyes indicating female (milk) or not female (no milk).

>Everyone knows even on a unconscious level that we're master race.
Master race at exterminating yourselves

>it even made a manchild like Hitler start a frikkin world war over them?
He didn't

Also, source? Reverse image search gives nothing

>blondes
>most desirable
>falling for the jew meme

I've dated two brunette Scandinavian descent girls who were blonde as can be until about 6 years old (I saw their family photos). It's happened to some of my male friends too. I was born red haired and am either reddish or blonde now naturally, depending on the season

you and I are born at the end of an unbroken chain of hundreds of million of years of evolution.

every description of that process is necessarily post hoc.

pic is for you

Bullshit, The only real blondes I've seen either hav grey/green/blue eyes. Brown eyes = higher R melanin which means dark hair

>Liking girls with souls
faggots

Yes, at a very young your hair can flip away from blonde, but at the ages the person I replied to that doesnt happen anymore.
My sis has brown eyes and ginger hair tho.

>desirable traits are desirable
I wonder why
>have recessive genes and hence are more likely to pass on degenerate mental and physical conditions to their offsprings.
I don't know how genetics work do you

>made a manchild like Hitler start a frikkin world war over them?

Didn't realise international banking cabals were run by blonde girls.

checked double dubs
>inb4 checking on Sup Forums

That's possible because red hair is associated with a particular gene. That's why red heads have a higher resistance to opiates too.

>Because genetically speaking, blondes have recessive genes and hence are more likely to pass on degenerate mental and physical conditions to their offsprings.

Where did you get this garbage understanding of genetics? Did it come free with your trisomy-21?

It's possible but they usually lose the blonde hair earlie, like in their 20's.

R
A
R
E

I guess, My uncle had blue eyes as a child but they darkened when he was a teenager. He had white hair until he was 6 before it turned black.

I though that was only a Med thing lol, Gothic rape babies and stuff

Hitler did not start a war over blonds. That is your WWII propaganda speaking. '.'

Never heard of eyes darkening before... Well not during teenage years. Suppose you learn something new everyday.

Jasper Pääkkönen and Pamela Tola are both brown eyed with light hair. Don't know if they have dyed their hair, but I'm sure they were still blonde at least into their early 20's.

That woman looks super Scandi O_O pls delet

Source? Rev img gives nothing

LE FUNNY LE TABS MEME XDDDDD SO LE FUNNY LE LE LE

>hitler started ww2 for blondes

good goyim

>bing search engine.
Nice touch.

Karla Kush

I find it funny when Greek women dye their hair blonde. They have Arab skin and black eyes and they think don't notice that they're not white. LOL

Ty much appreciated. She kind of remind me of the blonde in 30 rock