Id move to Poland

Reroll for Slovenia

Wouldn't even know about it desu.

Sex tourism

I emigrate to London before Brexit happens

Ljubljana sure looks shite ;^)

I've live like a king

This looks like russia to me

those easter eggs are extremely poorly hidden.

wonder why I woke up in Seine-Saint-Denis

I don't really care that much about poverty. I am more worried about all that litter. Why are those countries so full of garbage? Can't people use the trash bins?

And like Boratstan as well

Lunik IX is trash bin

youtube.com/watch?v=7cT1g7OHjJg

cause of gypos. it's ALL gypos fault, mate

Why didn't you let Hitler kill them all then

We tried but nazis mistaken Latino immigrants for gypsies and killed wrong group

what would change?

yes but it looks authentically russian to me, pic is missing syringes and used condoms onto trees hanging

Less litter

I move to Špačince

i wasn't in czechoslovakia at time, i wasn't even born and i'm not even czech, FUCK OFF
also, nazis were using them for some dirty work, as i heard. even tho, they were considered subhumans that needed to be eradicated

what are these subhumans doing

finding easter eggs, its long Greek tradition in Slovakia

>finding
the eggs are not even hidden they're just lying all over the place

that is because slovaks are lazy

hmm, you seem quite smart for a german

the eggs are just lying on the ground

give a sigh of relief, cuz even Slovakia is better than Russia.

>even

shut the fuck up you mongoloid subhuman, never in history was Russia even comparable to glorious lands that belong to children of Tatras, from mighty A-H empire to democratic central european country, your golden horde offshoot cant even compete

Is it weird that i cant discern slovakia and slovenia, maybe its just because you are both incompetent and didnt do much to stand out so people could at least realize that there are two of them

its because you are inbred retard with double digit IQ who lacks proper education, not surprise for a Russian dog

also, "slav" is "slovan" in western slavic, so they are basically turks of the slavic world.

I think nobody outside of Europe even knows what a Slovakia is, let alone tell the difference between you and Slovenia

We were taught by ex soviet teachers out there, and they didnt have enough time to explain that there two little countries like slovakia and slovenia. I may even give you an anology of what exactly you are - Iran and Iraq. But even they are easier to distinguish

@75394278

t. proud diaspora
XD!
its sloven you mongoloid chimp

Hehehe

>mongoloid
i am
>sloven
it's slovane in czech, you magyar gypsy piggo

>czech
>slavic language

hahahahah, make slovak speak like retard and you get czech language

co že??? kurva, slovacká

cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovácko

dement

>Slov%C3%A1cko
even Sup Forums knows the true name of your backwards-ass country. haha

its region in Morava you stupid animal

okay, let's see..."Slov%C3%A1cko" hmm. "region in Moravia" hmmmmm...there seems to be some kind of mistake! there is no region like that, ciganbro (

Poland is heaven

Its formating of czech wikipedia though, you are literally retarded, also funny how you call me cigan when you are 99% brown eyed with brown hair unrecognizable from gypsy

>Its formating of czech wikipedia though
NO, it's not!
>retarded
maybe i am, maybe i'm not. your mom still prefers me - the retard, over you dad tho, keke
>99% brown eyed with brown hair
i don't shout on streets and i always walk in expensive gianfranco ferre suits, so no one identifies me as cigan, you dirty piggu.

>and i always walk in expensive gianfranco ferre suits

literally gypsy tier

yes, but i have these on. can't be more czech than that, mate
>gypsy tier
they can't allow it mate( the davky are not quite enough

All rich gypsies live in Prague

i live in a cave, so i don't know how things are in prague, gadzo, umm, i mean kamarade

you are subhuman animal

prove it
does your dog know how to use a computer? well, i sure do!

Most Americans might be able to recognize that a Slovakia exists (though I'm being charitable to >American education here). Slovenia on the other hand...I would wager that the VAST majority of Americans don't realize that it exists.

>Most Americans might be able to recognize that a Slovakia exists
And I'll add the stipulation that most Americans who do know about Slovakia do so because of Eurotrip or think it's Czechoslovakia.

>I would wager that the VAST majority of Americans don't realize that it exists.
Even now that Melania is first lady?

Melánia Knausová is proud Slovak, eats halušky everyday and drinks pálenka

Lunik is a gypsy ghetto, Slovak people do not live there and Slovakia isn't like that.
Slovakia is very beatiful, not rich but clean, rural, with nice lakes and forests.