Hello Sup Forums board. I have a proposition for you...

Hello Sup Forums board. I have a proposition for you. I happen to know a lovely lady who would be absolutely delighted to get many a text or call from you lovely anons! Below, I've set her lovely telephone number!
Fuck her up for me, Sup Forums board

oi

>Sup Forums board.
You sound like a mouth breathing creep.
No, faggot.

00000000i

o o f

o of

o u c h

NoT YoUr PeRsOnAl ArMy

ya ok, sage

Gake and fay

o o f

o o f

Nothing can be delivered to the phone number OP, youre a faggot

o o f

Actually kek worthy

Take it down. An. I swear if this is Garrett or anyone connected to him I’ll have you both in serious trouble as well.

Who wants to help send OP back to jail?

Sharpie in pooper or gtfo

hi vannnesssaaaaaaa

Oh so you do know me? Yeah, I can bet it’s Garrett or someone close now. No one else would want to harass me and believe they’re safe because it’s “annonomus”

o o f

Nice dubs, newfag

Oooo we have someone thinking they control things around here, maybe you deserve the attention whore

Ayye

columbus fag here

o o f
d a d d y

a good n u t

Only three people messaged me, and two just wanna help. Sorry, but I’m not a whore. You can keep telling yourself that if you want though! :) and I do control it. Because guess what, the cops can track you. They can track your posts. So don’t think you’re safe. Even when this is taken down, they can still get it.

As the first non middleschooler and non newfag in this thread, I declare NYPA

Hey OP, or Ill say Garret, you look like a fag, and we arent your personal army

Tits or gtfo

h u m p m e
f u c k m e
d a d d y b e t t e r m a k e m e c h o k e

Oh my god, OP is the biggest faggot. What's the story? Who's Garret and why is he a bitch?

garret love big dicks up his ass

HOLY FUCK IS THIS HAYDEN?!

>can't even properly neckbeard

That's a given

n u t

No.

Op tries to use Sup Forums as personal army only to have it backfire and be exposed.

This is the will of KEK!

like the biggest dicks
huge giant dicks
elephant dicks

Ew, nigga, that's gay

op wants attention
and big dicks
in it's ass

ew
h o m o

This guy gets it sage

s a g e

No, I don’t think it’s Garrett. But I can believe that it’s one of his friends, like Halle or Hayden, Greg... maybe Nathan....... Or it could be his new girlfriend! Heaven knows, but now I know for a fact it’s one of you.

o o f

I'm so high as shit nigger from poopsmoking this bombass butthash
Fuck

dank