What's the deal with this Keaton kid, Sup Forums? First...

What's the deal with this Keaton kid, Sup Forums? First, we see the sad video of him talking about being bullied at school for being different (I assume that was in relation to his appearance and speech disorder). Then, come to find out, Maw and Paw are white supremacists and Maw was using the bullying situation to rack in big bucks from sympathetic Internet users. What's more, we hear that Keaton was actually calling the black kids at school "niggers" and slappin' them around, so they retaliated. What's the truth? I wanna feel for this kid, I really do, but if he's picking fights with kids and they're fighting back, then he's not the victim.

I do not Think that the white boy started anything
He propably called them niggers because they acted like niggers

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

so what, niggers are niggers

the story about him using racial slurs is just a rumor at this point with no actual proof, just people spreading storys when they found out about his parents. The gofundme was started by a third party when they heard about his bullying(this happens pretty often with this sort of thing going viral) and the family have already said it should be donated to a anti-bullying charity. Course it could all be true and it could all be a scam, but yeah no proof of that yet.

As far as I know, the only proof people have that he's a racist is a picture of him and a Confederate flag. There's no source for him calling anyone a "nigger." I think that story originated from black Twitter.... Tariq Nasheed and his followers.

Funny how people are all up in arms about this kid's mom collecting money and no one said shit when the mom of the Hispanic kid in New Hampshire that got "lynched" while playing with his friends collected 50k on gofundme. When come to find out that story was greatly embellished too.

I don't think either of these dumbass moms should have collected any money for their son's, but it's crazy that people are calling this now nationally famous 11y/o a racist because of a picture with a Confederate flag.

Kid definitely gets bullied too, look at his walrus nose. I feel bad for him but at least he got 50k out of it.

Why would you wanna sympathise with him anyway? Look at what a little bitch he looks like.
>oh no I was bullied
Fucking hell man. What a retarded looking face.

Yeah I think people are attacking this kid for the sins of his parents. Apparently his dad is a legit white supremacist (so mama may be too) but that's not the kid's fault.

The hysteria about this story reminds me of that Ahmed kid who made that "clock" that looked suspiciously like a bomb. Turns out his dad had pushed him to do it and his dad had a rep for pulling scams and playing the victim card because he was a Muslim.

His mother and father are also his aunt and uncle.

hate to say it but he looks like the product of some familial breeding going on.

This is the downfall of humanity as we know it. Enjoy life while you can, Anons.

Cuz man, I don't think it's cool to make someone miserable based on their looks or perceived disability.

I had no idea his dad was an actual white supremacist. I did see his sisters Twitter and she was pretty liberal i.e. against Trump and all that. So it doesn't seem like the white supremacist ideology got passed down to her. The mom just had some typical middle age Republican pictures on her Facebook about the NFL players kneeling as far as I know.

What did he mean by this?

typical little bitch ass inbred white trash

he is what happens when cousins fuck

I'll say this as nicely as possible: No, the kid doesnt deserve to be abused for his parents actions or for his looks. However, he really does look and sound like the product of white trash inbreeding.

Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me at all. What a shit roll of the dice this kids genetics are.

the boy didn't even do anything, why should he have to bear the sins of his parents?

Whatever his parents may or may not be is irrelevant. It's not his fault. That's real anguish this kid is going through, and it's heartbreaking. And everyone knows goddamn well he didn't start any shit with those niggers. He probably dreads waking up each day knowing what he had to go through. Cut the poor kid some slack and show a little humanity and sympathy.

I agree, he should not be mistreated because his parents are gutter trash. But, if he really is bullying kids at school and they're just fighting back, he isn't a victim.

Dude I said in my OP that I dont really know the truth and that the kid should not be bullied for his parents' actions. I'm saying IF he is a bully, then I dont blame the other kids for fighting back. If not, then absolutely, I sympathize with him. I found the original video to be heartbreaking. No one deserves to be severely bullied or abused for their looks or for their parents' actions.

Why don't you throw up a screenshot of your beautiful mug, you heartless faggot.

There is no source for that story. Black Twitter literally made that up after they saw him with a Confederate flag. Is it really any surprise to you this kid gets bullied? Shit, I probably would have made fun of him when I was 11. Kids are fucking ruthless.

Sorry, that wasn't directed at you, just these other faggots who are piling on with the bullying. He's a goddamn child for fuck sakes. Some of you people don't have a fucking soul.

me an my homie

>lie about something repeatedly
>tell everyone the flag is racist
>pump through the medias
>mob mentality lr you get ridiculed and called a raciat and they go after you
>remove statues, any person who commits a crime find a pic of them with the flag in the background
>make people dostance themselves from it because of the "illusion" of racism
>almost every southerner has a rebel flag
>kid legitimately gets bullied
>the media goes through everything
>finds a pic with the flag in it
>smear campaign
>flood social medias with it and suggest racism because thats what they always did
>so paranoid and wanting to not be looked at as non progressive that they demonize the child for something that their parents didnt evem suggest, but because they influenced the mob them we better act paranoid or standoffish so we dont get associated with the people they are associating with something wrong when the association is different for every single person.

Kid rock had a rebel flag forever. It is a southern heritage symbol. The revel flag iant even the fucking flag of the confederates. It is just the battle flag. The actual flag looked too much like the norths flag ao they changed it so it wouldnt be confusing

This whole world is ridiculous and a handfull of people are literally creating moronic mobs of primative us vs them shit amd doesnt evem take the time to realize that you cant paint shit like that.

This is cultural marxism. The family has a flag, who gives a shit. Kid gets bullied. Who gives a shit.

Literally a non issue, but because of this socual media shit everything ia a fucking cause and meanwhile the bankers nun off with the fucking money and shit gets passed in congress while they brainwash you with such trivial shit.

If some idiot wants to give a kid 50k and is dumb enough to not know the mom made the video as an attention whore so she will probably buy dumb shit deserves it and it isnt an issue. Stop being puppeteered

Please, scumbag, post a family portrait so we can all bask in your glorious genetic makeup.

I agree with you but citing Kid Rock as an example of someone with a rebel flag is a bad move since Kid Rock is from Michigan and he's also just trailer park trash that made it big by singing songs that other methhead trailer park trash could relate to.

well, that's just...unfortunate. my condolences, sir.

Sjw crucify anyone(also kids).
Just feed them some allegations.

>The hysteria about this story reminds me of that Ahmed kid who made that "clock"
This and only this

Checked

>Kid rock

is literally a nigger...

are you the neckbeard or the negroid?

Boo fucking hoo. I was bullied for years, treated like the lowest of subhuman shit and let it ruin my life till I did something about it. No one gave me a fucking gofundme. Kid's got a nose that rivals Voldemort and his parents are two steps away from inbred, white Falmer dickheads. Hurr durr, "I don't like seeing people be sad" durr durr. Life gets tougher than someone pointing out your mom's highest aspiration is a Kid Rock groupie.

inb4 any retorts, yeah I'm bitter. Mostly just cause of the gofundme part. I could use 50k lol

whose an engineer?

You are suggesting that if this kid was living in michigan that they would not use that against him?

My point is that who gives a shit amd they will use whatever mob group to go after who they want.

Usually the method i>grab one incident that is pretty stupid amd probably wont work
>if it does work (tranny bathrooms for example) they put the stupid ass situation on every single news medium
>some jackass in govt pokes his head in the door amd says blah blah blah pro tranny bathroom
>media pumps that it is a good thing and should happen amd if you dont agree youre "insert slur of whatever it means londa but not really no" and slandwr
>people distance themselves for the sake of their social identity or social media to appear to be progressive so they arent attacked
>stupid thing actually happens
>if people change their mind or disagree "insert stupid term"
>lie about a bunch of other shit that is subkective amd not provable
>people complain about it like anyone gives a shit.

Literally retarded.

Its like two children boys grabbing an arm each of anchildhood girl amd they are pulling in opposite directions.

>Childhood boys as x group and y group
>The childhood girl is the business the government wants to have its fist up its ass
No one stops and says who gives a shit and let the business do what it wants amd shut the fuck up.

Giving an example of someone decently known, regardless of hos public reception is better than saying My Uncle Richard has one in his man cave and hia family has been here for 300 years.

I second this sentiment - weren't we all bullied at some point? where's our tickertape parade? Oh what's that? We don't need one because we're not little bitches - we got on with it, overcame our own problems and were better for it. 20 years time everyone who goes through the slightest difficulty is going to immediatley expect internet group therapy.

i am holland.
you are nigger.
all of you

>literally coveting your neighbor
>comparing your life to anvideo of a kid who is clearly distraught
>"b-b-b-but I was treated like the lowest of aubhuman shit (aka slaves that were rapes to death or the ones where they would castrate them to work in a rich guys house)
>throw fit and insult the family that you dont know amd let yourself get so butthurt from jealousy that you vomit random insults
>literally stomping your feet and clenching your baby hands when the meighbors get ice cream but you didnt so you act like its the end of the world.

Also, im sure if you posted your family photo on this site everyone would rag the shit out of you until you killed yourself. How about you stop spitting venom like a woman amd realize no one gives a ahit and the cultural climate is a shit show because everyone just cries about everything.

There's a difference between kids rough-housing and having dumb fights and physical and psychological torment on a daily basis. Research has shown that the effects of severe bullying are nearly identical to the effects of child abuse. Most of what bullies do are considered crimes when done by teens and adults. Bullies should be held accountable like anyone else. This whole "well kids will be kids" attitude is why so many child bullies grow up to be fucked up adults who do the same kind of shit. Why not nip it in the bud before it escalates?

you know whats awkward? that guy who plays thor in the marvel movies invited him and his family to the avengers premier.....

I never said kids will be kids - but it is a arms race by stating that bullying is like abuse - the abuser gets smart - they evolve their tactics, they read up on literature - they bully without leaving a mark. By trying too hard to protect you're arming the next generation.

..... you realize no one gives a shit except for chatty kathys and gossip queens.

You realize that people try to reach out to people when bad things happen?

Realize it is an 11 year old and most 11 year olds would be stoked?

Realize that the only awkward thing is is that people give a shit about this so much and if people stopped sucking the dick of social media stupid shit like this wouldnt happen and that danielle borrito cash me girl would be just another bitch.

They get this money because of social media
Media makes money by dumping this shit everywhere to create a shit show

Well I think kids should be told to stand up to their bullies, but sometimes that isnt feasible when it's one kid vs. 5 bullies (who are likely physically stronger). What is the kid supposed to do? He can't fight all 5 bullies, ignoring them wont work, and teachers usually dont give a fuck. Problem with not holding bullies accountable is that they grow up to be bullies. Adult bullies are just those who beat their spouses, kids, etc...or escalate to shit like sexual violence.

True enough, but it's a fine line to tread between stepping in and providing aid - and that kid using it as a mechanism to fight all his/her future battles.

no man...i'm just laughing at whats happened: the guy who plays an Aryan god has invited a bunch of white racists out to the movies, its hilarious!

As for the actual issue? couldn't give a fuck, kids gonna get his arse beaten a dozen more times before his in high school now just for having a stupid looking face, which is also hilarious

>severe bullying
>11 year olds should be accountable as adults

Something tells me you never had kids or know that bullying usually happens due to things going on in the "bullys" home situation. That they are not adults amd they cannot comprehend like adults amd they havemt evem hit puberty yet.

What you are suggesting is that if ANYONE feels uncomfortable for ANYTHING then it is like a crime. Aka we should arrest the child and do what? Put that child in a room full of criminals so he can not be a criminal?

Maybe AI will awaken and kill everyone so you can have your zombie land of no emotion or expression.

At least bullying would end

Cracker ass cracker.

>confederate flag
>racist
>not realizing you are a tool amd do what the TV tells you
>not knowing that thor and odin werent gods
>screaming racist means you are cool and hip by showong you fall in lone for what your overlords tell you

Research has shown that everything gives you cancer
It has also shown that research has been skewed since research started for whatever gain the person funding the research wants.

See smoking, global warming, lead, Deet, rape on campus, penis pills, etc

I never said 11 year-olds should be tried as adults. But 11 year-olds do get sent to juvie for shit like theft and other pettier crimes. Why not the same for excessive physical assault against peers? Why should we coddle them? I don't think arresting them should be a first resort, but if literally nothing else works, then yeah, show them some tough love. Either way, they should be held accountable by their parents and teachers before anything else. Teachers who turn a blind eye to that shit should lose their jobs.

I mean ultimately, that level of racism relative to our society needs to be taught, so his parents being fucking ridiculous set him up for the bullying--even if he provoked it. Sad situation all around when people like that procreate.

1/10 for making me reply.

Sums up pretty much all of Alabama's spawn panoramas.

Can confirm, from AL.

hey now....that confederate flag was the symbol of all the southern states, even the ones that liked niggers, they've just got some terrible representation

You realize that you talked youraelf into a circle?

Yes, parents should be able to do something when it comes to their children. Teachers do give a fuck. What teachers dont, and understandably dont do is try to discipline.

Bullying is so subjective. Case by case. You putting on extreme examples doesnt do anything.

Bullying has never been okayed by schools. Yeah, there is hazing, but hazing isnt bullying. Everyone in this country can agree that beating the shit out of someone is wrong but sugfesting that person A should be put in juvenile because he doesnt like person B at all and fucks with him is pretty stupid and wreckless.

Coddling would be to intervene in everything so that person B can habe the illusion people either like him or neutral is shit. Im actually pro bullying and hazing as long as no one dies or something turns into one not feeling safe or sane at all.

When it gets to that the child should talk with the parents and it get taken care of that way.

Bullies are important

So you're pro-child abuse as long as the abusers are kids. Gotcha.

Right. So saying racist over it like a trained parrot is a stupid way to handle anything.

wow. i love this guy's response. 10/10

Jodie Foster was distraught in The Panic Room.

Anhero ftw!

it is stupid! which is what people expect from people now...i mean fuck if i talked about this honestly, that kids mother is a marketing genius, and he has bad representation

Its more of... Im pro human amd bullies are everywhere so suggesting that if we just criminalize every altercation, disagreement, asshole who doesnt get enough hugs, and weirdo that it wont do anything but create an illusion that will not benefit anyone.

Child abuse? Oh, I forgot. Humans are all nice in nature so by weeding out all disagreements and potential conflicts by removal will remove all conflict forever and make everyone much better

>I want to feel for him
What are you fucking gay, look at this potato fuck, that should be enough to feel sorry for him

I'm saying that physical assault from one child to another should be handled seriously. First steps should be parental and teacher intervention. If the kid keeps it up, then yeah, juvie it is. You're putting words in my mouth. I'm not suggesting we lock kids up for calling another kid a poopybutt or any other name. Physical violence is a crime, plain and simple. At some point, a kid is old enough to know better. We've also locked teenagers up for sexual crimes.

It is stupid.

I wouldnt say marketing genius but she is playing the game. The only loser here is the kid because now his face is plastered on the internet and because of this attention he will now feel the force of the retarded mob coming down on him amd hia family.... in turn, causing this to make his childhood much worse due to EVERYONE knowing and the mob slamming racist on him.

He is just a kid. Supposed to have a simple life with friends, deal with hardships (aka the bullying), overcoming them, learning about himself, and then meeting a nice girl and having a family of his own.

Very few things tickle my funny bone, but that good sir did.

Potato fuck.......

Have you stepped foot in a school recently? Kids throw around nark and snitch like a blackman with a child support request. Teachers get involved but ultimately they can't do shit as they cannot watch a kid 24/7. And parents - once they get the kid to the school gate its like so long adult responsibility. Kids are far too protected for all concerned - oh ow sir, you can't lay a finger on me, ow sir you're abusing me by man handling me off another child your beating the shit out of. You can't do that sir - or I'll inform the 'thorties. I'll get you done for child abuse. And I'm sad to say that for teachers it's not worth the risk - allegations are like pillow feather on the wind - impossible to regather.