Have you guys heard the news about the fat fuck of youtube, boogie2988?

Have you guys heard the news about the fat fuck of youtube, boogie2988?

If you have been following him lately then you would know that he had gastric bypass surgery a few months ago. Anyways, just yesterday the fat pathetic fuck announced that his gf of 7 or whatever years decided that she wanted to file for divorce for whatever reason.

The whale says that his anxiety was getting to her. Fat retard, it's more like she has no reason to stay with you anymore since you can actually walk 50 feet without running out of breath. She was just by your side (a nurse) because she felt sorry for you, and now that she has nothing to feel sorry for anymore, she dips out of your pathetic, self loathing life.

I honestly thought very low of this sorry individual before but now I look at him and I can't possibly think even lower of him now knowing that his wife wasn't as sincere after all. Honestly if I wake up tomorrow and hear the news about his suicide then I might actually gain a little respect towards him.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/7jnnlw/so_heres_the_deal_wife_and_divorce/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

everyone should read this

This is late as fuck

>everyone should read how salty I am that this guy is a fat, useless fuck, just like me, but also became rich doing so, unlike me

I read it, what do I get?

who cares about your blog fucker

Nah she was staying with him in case he died during surgery so she could cash out on that sweet YouTube money

When Boogie loses his weight and gets fit af she's gonna regret leaving him

Why do americans get so fat?

mc donalds

Don't know much about women, eh?

/thread

Because burgers there are cheap. Also, the supermarkets are so far away you have to drive there instead of walk and get exercise.

blacked

Any proof of the divorce? I know that they were separating for a while, but I haven't heard about a divorce

You are the disgusting piece of shit shit here, I hope you never suffer the same as this beached whale because you wouldn't even make it through your 1st day of anxiety. Love you, call daddy back sometime his dying to have his fun fun meat pole inside you again as he did when you came from adoption in Senegal. We welcomed you in this free powerful country and now you tear apart a national idol, the new jayzeus of the dreamer America also fuck off Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina y'all don't deserve to be called America, our imperial monster cocks are bigger than yours therefore we piss further than thou so we win. Now eat his shit and love eachother pussyboi, peace.

This

Pretty sure the black dude is gay

and /thread

wheres the video?

That Black guy is gay tho

Look up boogie2988 divorce on google or just look at his twitter.

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/7jnnlw/so_heres_the_deal_wife_and_divorce/

>She took a short break a few months back and during that time really enjoyed being around her family and stuff. Said she wanted to do it for a longer period of time and see how it made her feel.

Everyone knows that girls only "take breaks" to fuck other guys and once she finally did she just couldn't bear to go back to him, sad.

What if boogie makes this threads himself?

He's such a bad example for children. Getting fat and blaming everyone else

Damn third post and /thread? Not too shabby

I don't get why you're so angry. Jealous much?

Pretty sure she is a he

She is pretty fat herself too

Becuz joos

Probably this it it's not sad it's life.

didnt even get up off his chair. Hope he drinks a full 12 fluid ounces of mt dew and dies.

>Friend
I would if he's gonna apologize for saying we were wrong about her and that she wouldn't leave him