This kills post-rock

Post-rock has been a dead genre for a while

it doesn't

Meh. I think he was a little hard on it but it's not one of their best either. I'd say it's like a 6, maybe a generous 7. It's alright.

most post-rock enthusiasts don't even like Godspeed

'post-rock' means 'rock is over friendo'

Why does anyone care what that faggot thinks? He is annoying and a pussy nigger.

people only care what he thinks because he's an entertaining internet personality

I think he's not into post rock anymore.
He didn't review a lot of post rock album of the past years and when he does he does it on his twitter instead of a full video.

If I were a cunt I'd say it's because he get a lot more clicks on a video of some Soundcloud rapper than he does on rock reviews.

nice try fantano.

Godspeed will forever be unable to replicate the utter perfection of lysflath or F A ∞

He is a pussy nigger.

>this kills post-rock
it will come back up one day,
like a crescendo

pp is poopoo

that's not how crescendos work

this kills anthony fantano. he sounds like his dog died and he's trying to keep it together for the vegan funeral

>people listened to Fantano after his non-review of Sketches of Brunswick East

Yeah, Swans are the only guys keeping it alive

Don't use my name in vain.

wow
anthony fantano is a white supremacist???

wrong opinion

EITS killed Post-Rock

I'm sick of all these people who think all post-rock is crescendo driven wankery. Listen to some Stereolab or Pram for god's sake.

Accurate tho, I'd even go with a 4

"It's not my current fashion accessory so it's dead, my e-celeb confirms it."

Have sex please.

Stereolab sounds kind of like Shoegaze to me

post-post-rock then?

But they've broken up again

Godspeed are fucking up their legacy

it's almost as if they intentionally steered away from everything that made their 90's/00's shit really good

now it's just boring drone noodle wank

listen to dots and loops

Luciferian Towers isn't even really crescendo core anyways

I know and I kinda enjoy this record actually. My problem is that post rock mainly gets associated with Explosions in the Sky and Goodspeed you! Black emperor like all those great bands from the 90's never existed.

That review was fine, he said the only thing he had to say about it, which was 'eh, kinda boring'. Was better than his reviews which are just him throwing adjectives in front of words like 'guitars', 'riffing' and 'tone'.

>Implying Towers wasnt god tier
Fag

Hes just a memey fool. He just reviews for money and posts scores thatll bring in a paycheck

this destroys 95% of Sup Forums

it's fucking unbelievable just how much better post-reunion swans is than post-reunion godspeed

>all these plebs who don't recognize and appreciate Godspeed doing Steve Reich on the entire middle of the album
you fucking people make me sick

theres nothing to say about that album - that was the point