What is your ideal style of government?

Mine is Singaporean with lax gun laws.

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/gft0iz2f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>innit?

HEAD

A federalized government that concentrates power locally and encourages tightly knit communities

ideal?
none.
but the world isn't ideal so we need some.

Is this some kind of elaborate monkey news?

Benevolent monarchy if thats a thing, like the based king of Bhutan

A

Technocracy.

>well two blokes walking around Singapore
>low crime, not too many folks getting robbed
>day you do get robbed you want to say "I'd have a gun mate, scare him proper"

FUCKING

Representative Republic where only land owning white males can vote. Just like how the founding fathers intended.

ORANGE

Social Darwinist, authoritarian dictatorship that is nominally Christian.

who is this bong?

EMPTY

HEADED

I want Karl to run country.

MANC

The "Real Communism" I keep hearing all about sounds interesting

Get your ass beat for chewing gum on the ground?
Sure. I follow.

Explain social darwinism?

Carl pilkington

No safety net for the weak or inferior. Some mental gymnastics will be needed to reconcile Christianity with this, but it can be done somehow, I think. Christianity is needed to keep the losers of society, which will be most of it, in line.

clyp.it/gft0iz2f

Loose tribal confederations.
No laws. Just local customs and a simple code of morality.

Karl Pilkington. Apparently he's a close friend of Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant and they always banter him for being an idiot. Very quotable fella. Love the guy.

How did you know he was British if you're asking who he is?

>you will never be Dickie Anders

>mfw Karl want's gay and bisexuals to have their own toilets.

Could you guys meme this? Get Karl to run in the Parliament?

Libertarianism

Inb4:
>muh borders!

:^)

Libertarianism would be a disaster in the US. The blacks and hispanics would abuse their freedoms and destroy everything.

pretty nifty 2bh

>the shit I have to do
ONE OF US

- Directorial
- Direct representation
- Federal
- One free gun per citizen who wants one.

Ted Kaczynski gobberment

In an anarcocapitalist society you would be able to literally shoot niggers who invade your lawn.

Carl is what happens when you put all you stat points into Wisdom and Zero into Intelligence.

Gotta love that guy

There are more of them than there are of us. They would run wild and destroy every major city where they form a large part of the population, turning said cities into new Detroits.

This is why I think gun control for blacks and hispanics only is sort of a good idea.

Swiss

Swiss model with some Heinlein added

What?

Niggers are a minority in the USA are they not?

Stop being a yankee coward and basing your thinking on what niggers might do, you fucking cuck

Heinlein used to be part of the Swiss model, but then Women wanted more rights, but none of the responsibilities and now we don't have it anymore.

Im a fan of the Swiss model. Im not sure how that would work out in the USA though.

Government is not something you get to choose. The real determinant is people.
With whites and Asians you can have Switzerland, US or Hong Kong.
With blacks and mestizos you will have elitism, corruption and police state brutality, no matter the nominal system.
Demography is destiny.

Depends where you live. He probably lives in a predominantly black neighborhood or something

You can't have both because with guns would come a completely different way of thinking about citizen and state.

Switzerland

I would love some scientific goverment, autocracy maybe. More about future of humanity, not some social shit and welfare for retards.

Dude we're nearly the same, we are pretty much the same model adapted to two different geographies. Wilhelm Tell was pretty much a Minuteman giving the Austrian instead of the British empire a concrete reason to leave him alone with a bow and arrow instead of a long rifle.

Free market communism with nationalist ideals and globalist views.

Why? Technical knowledge won't necessary mean good policies... you need humanity sciences as well

Im a big fan of their apprenticeship system there though. Something like that could be good here considering too many people are pushed to go to college in the states and still end up completely unemployable. They also have alot more unionized workers.

It would work fantastic. Imagine voting about 4 times a year on laws and stuff. We get to decide on building projects, laws, ...

That way you could have gotten that wall a decade ago. Collect enough signatures and everybody gets to say yes or no on whether you want to build a wall.

>This is why I think gun control for blacks and hispanics only is sort of a good idea.

They will simply buy it ilegally