Why the fuck does this nigger wife-beating rapist still get offered parts in movies and shows? Better yet...

Why the fuck does this nigger wife-beating rapist still get offered parts in movies and shows? Better yet, why does he even have his own show? He's a piece of fucking shit, he's ugly as sin, his lisp is intolerable, and he isn't a talented actor.

because people think he's funny

he isn't funny he's an ugly nigger.

Rapist that forces Oral on another Nigger? 0/10 Not gonna buy that.

because hes hilarious

because he's not a whiny little bitch like you

because you are mentally ill with issues.

The memes that make fun of him are. He isnt. Hes a nigger.

Niggers

Lots of ugly niggers are put in films. What the fuck is your point?

I don't know OP, maybe it's because niggers that have lisps are funny af.

Well not all ugly niggers are rapists and wife-beaters.

better than gayweather

He went to jail and served his sentences to atone legally for his crimes. Squared up.

Once a rapist always a rapist.

dis nigga will fuck you up
he don't give a fuck
Mike Tyson will stare dead in your eye
He will fuck you till you love him

Iron Mike is the best, you homo.

The same reason Lena Dunham, who raped her little sister when they were children, is ugly, a piece of fucking shit and screeches like a parrot about misogyny still gets shows/movies/production value? At least Tyson's funny. How can you explain LD with the body of a literal potato?

>this nigger
that invalidates your whole argument.
i'd rather have him that some bigot racist such as yourself.

That it may be, but a rapist served his sentence and the rape was atoned for. The next one might knock the rapist back down but until then, the previous rape is cancelled. Squared up.

Lena Dunham is excrement, I agree. That doesn't nullify the fact that Tyson is as well. At least Dunham isn't nearly as famous and due to her being a sloppy cunt, she seems to be losing fans rapidly.

Yeah really, if this was a white guy, this thread wouldn't even exist.

Why does this sexual harassing, orange looking hick have so much after fucking everyone over. He helped build the rest of the pipeline that busted oil all over the land. All he does is twitter war, talks with his hands and always has a bitter face on.

Trump belongs in a prison cell. I;m not pro-Trump.