BLACK "PEOPLE" HATE

BLACK "PEOPLE" HATE

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hfcsis.webm
youtu.be/ve7EV4GY88U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sigh... Really a braindead race...

Where did Tyrone hurt you, Timmy?

The jiggaboo jiggle, happens everytime 2 or 3 are gathered around the fire its a tribal ritual.

Why do they always get the best white girls?

top this

Smelly fucken apes

Vid here, fucking funny

my.mixtape.moe/hfcsis.webm

I'd definitely go to a ratchet wedding. Wouldnt even worry about going with a date. Eat soul food, get drunk off my ass off free booze, be a light skin papi and have some BOOTY on me and smash. Maybe get into a threesome

>best
She's a fucking whale you dip shit.
....I can smell it from here.

i feel like theyre all relatives

>Maybe get AIDS

Pajeets are worse

2 opposite realities lmao

Jesus is black

jesus is fake

Preach
Bruh......

>Fictional character is black
Sure
Who cares?

wtf? which Friday is that?

Are you retarded? She lowers competition as then she dates black-guys

That's just the holiday spirit taking over

What? She is hot as fuck. I get that the use of French is retarded, but she is nice.

fucking niggers don't know the difference between sa and ça

>Cocaine
even if she is a top tier Canadian sheboon, her parents are fucked up.

This is what happens during black mating season. The females butt turns red and swells... The black male will either rape you or try to sell you his mix tape.

The female at this stage can not really control herself - she will try to fuck anything that is not scared of her loud voice. Usually black females think they are the center of the universe - but during the mating season the universe is how much sperm she can bank.

this is a circumcision

i thought he was mexican... oh well

Chuckle

My god
You win the internet

>they always get the best white girls
>shows ugliest fat bitch I've ever seen
>best
>best
>no

while niggers are scum, this picture is just completely devoid of a knowledge of economics.

I love this so much

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

thats a monkeyy

I honestly have no clue why niggers act so civilized, but then lose their minds when they're alone with each other. Someone please explain this

>economics
Ok professor.. it's not a meme at all
It's all serious and calculated shit

Glad you enjoy good ones upcoming

I made this like 2 years ago

They prefer the term Chimpanzee American

Nice.

so the deindustrialization of America never happened. well, you're a fucking retard

This nigga I work with is always hitting me with this logic, and my white ass can never say anything because it's all true. Why's it called the DARK ages? They used to rule Europe but the white man got rid of all of the evidence. That's why there's no recorded history of that time. The moors in Spain is all that's left smh

I made a nicely detailed chart with some cross referenced data from a few good sources.

Cause and effect in action

This isn't mine but still looking for mine.

Wow...

Wtf does that have to do with a meme?
>see's a meme
>analyzes the political, ethical and economical realities behind it
>disagrees with meme
>proceeds to call meme poster a retard
Are you just autistic or autistic and retard?

>Theu dikh

Imagine how a white boy must have been angry if he collect the gallery of black boys with flaccid dicks some years, which these have the size like an average white man.

Black men just are real man. Haters gonna hate.

who cares. race should procreate with same race

You even type the way you talk. For fuck's sake.

Ok so here is my chart I will likely work on the appearance next was just trying to get the math together first.
Unless someone wants to make it look all snazzy for me?

forgot about this one. still one of the best

kek

Lol. For a nigger that's advanced fucking typing man. I've seen waaaayyy worst.
From a black English TEACHER

Fatal blow

asdfg

Human is a term used to describe those who rise above the basic instincts.
Not every one is human

When will you people learn that our languages is manipulated in order to create your own demise

They are trying to have the words racial discrimination, racial bigotry and racial prejudice to be synonymous with racism.
Im not making these words up, you are simply ignorant to the existence of them.

They are literally reducing the vocabulary by taking pre existing words, terms meanings and then assign it to one word.

This is a reduction in the english language and these words have been around for longer then the subverted meaning of the word racist.

Racism: the recognizing of the inherent differences among the various human racial groups which determine cultural or individual achievement

There was something weird about the pic on the right, tried to fix it as best I could

I live in Europe (near Paris) and I experience this literally every day. I've seen my small town changing over the years with white teen girls dating more and more blacks and arabs literally everywhere. Most white people have left now and we see burkas families and gangs of black thugs roaming the city at night looking for girls to fuck or easy things to steal. Muslims gathering at the mosq on fridays have gotten bigger with little girls (smth like 6yo) wearing hijabs. And from what've heard it's even worse in Britain. Now I'm looking to move asap but I need to make some money first to built my own home. My girlfriend has been assaulted multiple time and now has to take a car to go the work. Feels like ISIS and Africa has come to us.
This shit is depressing

but I thought he knew who his father was.

one is a minivan, the other is a hatchback.

Did you know that the rothchilds always have been in to anthropology.
when you look at what is happening to the races of europe you see that there is a clear method to lower iq and quility of ppl based on the science of genetic selection

save it, it's all yours my friend

Bruh now that is a good debate. I'd have to say disagree and I have yet to hear about a Pajeet stealing your shit illegally.

>implying the nigger flaccid dicks have the ability to even get "hard" and increase in size

What has this day of age come to, anons flying suggestions of interracial relations in a attempt to stop interracial relations

youtu.be/ve7EV4GY88U

>implying someone cares about niggas dicks