>Be 19 yr old virgin
>Wonder if I will ever find a girl
>Thinks of self deprecating jokes
>"The last pussy you touched was your mom's"
>Chuckle with sadness
>A few minutes pass
>Think harder about my birth
>mfw I was delivered C-Section

You know when you loose your virginity you'll understand is really overrated.

I came out with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck.

Nice Alice, boy

>this

Really if you fuck with a condom it feels marginally better than jerking off. If you risk it and fuck without it feels extremely good but seriously nothing to obsess over. I have to say the best feeling a girl has ever given me was a hand job. Blew me for an hour straight and I never came but started jerking me off and I cam buckets.

I have all the best Alice yo

that couldn't be more wrong. having sex with my first gf and not using a condom were the greatest days of my life. admittedly after years it does get boring. but it took YEARS

stop posting my wife

Any of you guys excited for Christmas?

Nigga please

The best feeling a girl ever gave me was her attention. Was. Has been replaced by drugs.

Besides, all you virgins out there. The thing you're truly missing out on is love and compassion another human could bring to you.

>The thing you're truly missing out on is love
No amount of pussy will change this.

Nah not really. I had a girlfriend for a real long time but realized that no matter how much love and attention she would give me, I had to find happiness myself.

Live my life happy as ever now

Get a hooker man.. At least figure out if its worth stressing over

Dont worry i am 19years old virgin too.

Hey that's how old I was when I lost mine. It's worth waiting for someone you care about, don't lower your standards just for the pussy. I don't regret waiting, but make sure you actually try or it will never happen.

Is good to see a nice people in this hellhole

Fuck all that noise dude, pussy isnt that great man, its really not worth the effort. keep women out of your life and just make money man.

am 20. Virgin. Seeing grill now. Not optimistic ill get it in.

Together we are strong OP. Keep ur head up. Our time will come.

more to life than money u knob.
Ya money is important. Be yourself. While doing that youll find your other half.

if you hit 23 and you are still a virgin you can start to panic

Honestly the pursuit of pussy isn't that difficult, there's plenty of hoes that love to fuck their pain away, but the lack off pussy might not be what ails you. You could be looking for love. In that case, your next few decades can become a unimaginable pit of despair and self deprivation that this website could only aspire to reach.
If you do give up on yourself after a couple more years suffering through the pussy drought, go open up your back door to some nigger cock.
That might fill up whatever void is missing in your life.
If not, the shame will surely be the finally crumb falling from your long fucked cookie.

Think of it like this
>you were never really born
>You were more so removed
>keep your chin up
>you tumor baby

Kek

OP,
I have been there. The best advice I could give you is to make a ring with your thumb and index finger and slide your dick inside once with great expectations. This is literally what pussy feels like, everything beyond that depends on the woman you are with.

Dude god tier pleasure is sitting back 69 let wife face sit, slide down reverse cowgirl ride your cock while you rub her tiny butthole, then before you cum she stops, turns around on her knees licks your balls covered i her juices, then you jerk off as she really works you scrotum with her tongue. Then either blowing on her face and tongue or flipping her around and cumming on her asshole mmm love my wife

My best friend was a very religious virgin who wanted to wait until marriage. We talked on the phone every day for hours. Long story short after he made it to 23 at a college with 20,000 kids being kissless virgin I told him he should lose it because if he waits any more he won't until he's 40. He ends up fucking a girl and then calling me. For two hours our conversation went like this...
him:" I have something to tell you"
Me:" okay"
Him: " never mind I can't"
Over and over. Eventually I was annoyed since he told me everything, I didn't get why he was being so weird. I hung up. Literally one second goes by and. I call him back, realizing he lost his v card.
Me" haha you finally did it right?!"
He tells me everything about it, didn't think he was mad that I hung up for a second.

He NEVER talks to me again. Does anyone know what the hell the deal is with this? Him and v card loss girl didn't end up dating, no idea if this is relevant.

To meet my wife i simply friended girls i didnt know in my area back when myspace was a thing. Started talking to a few hotties asked meet them in a mall. One agreed and met me with her friends i was dorky as fuck they laughed and didnt mind. I bought the qt a t shirt and took ber out and to movies and i think within 1-2 weeks after this she let me eat her pussy , wasnt long before i was slamming her pussy and ass regularly.