I really hate gays and compare them to pedophiles seeing as they both "were born that way"...

I really hate gays and compare them to pedophiles seeing as they both "were born that way". Why exactly do people get angry at this when it's the fucking truth? Another thing is why is it okay to hate on Catholicism but not okay to hate gays? You don't understand the religion, that's fine. I don't understand why you're gay and that should be fine too.
Anyone agree?

Because comparing gays to pedo’s is a straw man and catholic’s are hypocrites especially the popes who bugger alter boys

Because adult gays don't hurt anyone? They're just fags having annoying as fuck parades, but hating on gays caused them to be even bigger fags.

Catholicism and religion suck ass, and have fucked over billions of people all around the world. How are you going to bitch about pedos and gays when the Catholic Church has a pedo problem going back eons?

I really hate germans and compare them to pedophiles seeing as they both "were born that way". Why exactly do people get angry at this when it's the fucking truth? Another thing is why is it okay to hate on Orthodoxy but not okay to hate protestant churches? You don't understand the religion, that's fine. I don't understand why you're militantly gay and that should be fine too.
Anyone agree?

I'm not German, retard.

Pulse night club, a gay muslim kills a record high people or gays take your pick of label. "Gays never hurt anyone". Also prisons are full of gay rapists, they dont hurt anyones arsehole either right? Bloody right they dont...

I agree, its a double standard for sure.

Was it the gay in him or the muslim in him that caused the killing?

And why do you think they are gay? It's not like there's pussy in prison, only boypussy.

Gay retards do stupid shit
>Puts the blame on them being gay and not just because they're fucking retards

Being born with a sexual orientation is different than being brainwashed. Not a double standard at all lol.

Dude it's a fucking mental illness. You can't pretend that isn't the reason, you braindead idiot.

Ahhh, a Flipp!

If the criteria is "born that way," then it applies to all of us. In this way a pedophile, a homosexual and a heterosexual are all the same.

Why would someone get mad that we are born the way we are? I have no idea. Or are you trying to carve out a special place for heterosexuals via an exception for everyone else?

Society decides what is acceptable or not, and it also decides what qualifies as a mental illness or not. The majority goes on to dictate what is seen as normal. I think we should keep this in mind with questions like yours.

Why do you hate gays, anyway?

Hear hear!

I grew up with nothing familiar around, and that's totally fine, it's so blatantly obvious that we must embrace diversity and reach out to all these different vibrant people, but that does create an issue of ... just being incredibly hungry for something familiar. Like a Mussolini type government. Or communism, if you're a damn slavshit, it's weird, but they need it, as our Cuban bros do.

That's where Catholicism saves the day so magnificently. Yeah, I can tell ya, I was remarkably blessed in growing up in this lone outpost of the enduring ancient latin order.

So, we've had such a deep appreciation of these issues here. Like how aids, and all it's cohorts inevitably are going to rip through the fornicating fucks. Those lunatics thinks they're invincible from some silly condoms, which just shit all over the experience anyway, and they don't even work, it's unbelievably how the depraved scumbags in the gay atheist schools were oblivious to very simple things like how the aids virus is smaller than the pores in the fabric of condoms.

Well, fuck them, they're due to pay, through the nose, like how soon enough the aids strains are going to become drug resistant and aids will have a field day with fags, prostitutes and sluts in general.

You guys go against jeus’s teachings by saying things like this

>hates people that only have consensual sex with other ADULTS.

Okay, then, religious retard. Just know that you are literally less intelligent than anyone who ever choose to think for themselves outside of an outdated and outmoded ancient text. Also, kill yourself.

I'm sure this is bait by the brainwashed butthurt about same sex marriage in Australia

/thread

Gays don't bother me at all, most are pretty chill guys and caring people.
And no they all don't want to sodimise you user, that's just you being a faggot.
Lesbians tho are fucking cunts

>this

Within any subset of people there are going to be more reasonable ones and less reasonable ones.

People probably shouldn't bother you just for existing, and we shouldn't paint entire groups with broad brushes when in reality they only necessarily share one common factor outside of their humanity.

Shut up, shut up, stop fucking harping on that one BULLSHIT tagline that the gay "COMMUNITY" likes to throw out to the front of the stage! For fucks sake, they can't even technically have sex, so this whole immitation of straight people is such an obvious nothingburger, that ... how the fuck does the world even fall for it?

Jesus Christ, it's all about the other stuff! Just get primed on "bug chasing" for starters! Oh, it's so harmless for gays to be into "gift giving?"

Then why did you start this thread with the logo of the Teutonic Knights?

I'm not that guy, but what the fuck are you talking about? They can't technically have sex? They're imitating straight people? Are the straight people imitating something? What is the world falling for?

>Shut up, shut up

atheist troll confirmed

Why do you even care?

>immitation
Nice spelling there mate

Anal sex is sex stupid

They're all about immitating straight people. They love that mode of ridicule. They've even gotten accepted as taking it to a level of art, ie. drag.

Seriously, are you blind? The big fucking issue these days is "gay marriage", they've gone completely obsessed with clutching for credit for immitating monogamy, particularly the ceremony side, gays fucking love styling, display and ceremony, such whole packages.

You managed to respond without answering any of the questions I asked. C'mon man.

>>They can't technically have sex? They're imitating straight people? Are the straight people imitating something? What is the world falling for?

Deal with it, nobody believes in that shit. You want to defend the guys who embrace sexual fixation on other men? You really think that's as easy as convincing yourself that simply translates to "wanting sex with other men", and pretending that's the only thing it can lead to, let alone what it does lead to?

Why the fuck do you care if some consenting adult wants to get married to another consenting adult, get over yourself and your delicate sensibilities.

Lol Catholics are almost as sinful and filthy as the reformed Protestant cucks

Religion is good to control people. Makes the stupid ones act better because of fear. Hating religion is just hating the lies stealing and all the other nasty shit they do. Hating gays has no benefit to anybody. Not giving them the right to have children however makes sense baceuse it can really scar the kid. I mean hell I have not met a single person with gay parents or one gay parent that is anywhere near mentally healthy.

>obsessed with clutching for credit for imitating monogamy

First off, do you even understand the definition of the word monogamy?

Also, pretty sure they just wanna get fucking married as a sign of their love for each other, they aren't gunning for fucking points like this is some sort of game to them

This response barely seems to mean something. What is it you are claiming that homosexuality leads to? Why is it not just simply "wanting sex with other men"? What does this ultimately lead to?

You keep repeating that lie. They don't want to get married. They just like feeding the news that notion to make us think that that's what they're about, to mask everything else.

What is there to mask? and how autistic are you?

> catholic
> hating gay pedos
Holy shit, best bait ever.
I got bad news though, having some kind of PROTEST against the buttfucking of male children done by your clergy and endorsed by your pope makes you a Protestant.

So this boils down to a conspiracy theory for you? The gays have some second agenda, and their basic human rights are a front for said agenda. What proof do you have for this? What's their endgame?

Exactly what I was going to say

Exchanging perversions. Through their sexuality, they express their perversions to each other, teach them to each other. Perversions like Sadism. Which isn't at all autmatically sexual, in fact, it's a perversion very close to psychopathy, which is not commonly understoot not as something sexual. Though gays are so brazen as to boldly display their convention of teaching Sadism to each other through sexuality, so much that it's noted by people all around, even by allies of gays. Except for the part about nonsexual Sadism in general, the whole life approach of using posturing, violent coercion, relational torture, and extreme enjoyment of malice as favorite tricks of getting by, that's completely ignored by society, simply because it's extra precious to gays.

So the endgame is exchanging perversions? What does that mean? Why is it their endgame?

You do realize that there are many straight people who are into sadism as well, if not more so than gay people

Also straight people exchange perversions and talk about fetishes all the time, your points hold no ground, straight people are just as guilty as anybody else of exchanging perversions

Comparing gay consenting adults to pedophiles is the stupidest thing ever conceived in this universe God smites thee

If you can call being determined to sugarcoat and normalize a mental illness a conspiracy. Just like the "fat acceptance" movements, that pushes to force people all over to embrace the delusion that being a landwhale is perfectly healthy.

/thread

Sweet how you didn't really engage me. That's fine, we'll forget I asked questions for now.

What would it mean to normalize a mental illness? Do you realize that we, as a society, define what constitutes a mental illness (including the definition of mental illness itself)? If fat acceptance wasn't about a denial of healthiness (I'm not conceding it is about that), would it be fine?

You still have no proof to back up you are statement that being gay is a mental illness your only "proof" is another statement you said regarding exchanging perversions which holds no ground either. You act like gay people are part of some cult using their sexuality as a front two mask some hidden agenda as if they want anything other than to get fucking married. Besides, It shouldn't be any of your business what to consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home

No, straight sadism is all about gender asymetry. It's about the male celebrating his physical capability of pushing someone else around, and the woman having a thrill from letting someone dangerously larger throw her around, and the two go hand in hand, they're balanced against each other. But it's generally about making the sexual leap more intense. It's pretty bullshit actually, just look at the femdom version, it's all about the male being helpelessly dumbstruck by the dominatrixes sexual radiance, such that a smaller woman, generally an exceptionally small one, and a lazy one at that, is able to supposedly throw a male around by sheer erotic status.

Gays on the other hand are generally sadistic, and in engaging in sex practices, they teach each other ever greater levels of sadism. Lesbians are alike, expect their sadomasochistic sex practices are expressions of defensiveness and paranoia, not proper psychopathy-like sadism.

No it would not be fine, if fat pride was about seizing all the food for yourself while relishing everyone else starving like it was in the middle ages, it would be bad in another way. If fat pride was about hating animals, it would be awful too ... oh wait, it is about that, at least a smaller, different faction of it. If fat pride was simply about taking up more space, being in other people's faces more, consuming more fuel, then it would still be rather bad.

It seems like your concept of exchanging perversions rests on the assumption that heterosexuality is somehow the right answer.

That's garbage (if that's what you're saying) because there's no objective way to demonstrate that heterosexuality is the right answer without resorting to a fallacy.

You still haven't explained what their endgame is, either? Why are they all collaborating? What's the goal?

>Why exactly do people get angry at this when it's the fucking truth?
I guess it depends on how you're comparing them. Sure, pedophiles are born that way, but if they cross the line into being a child molester it's something completely different than being gay.

This is basically me and you here back and forth through different quotes. Do you speak English?

When I ask you something like "would fat acceptance be fine if it didn't deny health concerns" based on the fact that you expressed that it denied health concerns, and you respond with: "seizing all the food for yourself" when this wasn't something that was established to be related to the concept at all, what the fuck are we even talking about at this point?

Do you actually take body image acceptance to condone the seizing of all food for yourself while relishing everyone else starving? Who the fuck is advocating that?

I can't tell if you're stupid, I'm stupid, or we're both in the know and you're just consciously obtuse.

You don't have to take my word for it, you can always try it, it's isn't strictly gays that engage in sadomasochism, which women can be seen to have little, probably practically zero interest in. Learning a bit of sadism can admittedly be quite useful. But basic bits of it are quite simple, experiencing pain desensitizes you to it, erodes the social conditioning that has everyone living as if anything looming around the corner could wreck them. But, going past a certain point, though this point does take a while to reach, it's only a natural thought to realize that if you are not afraid of pain and others are, then why the fuck wouldn't you embrace the threat of pain as an inducement to make all the people around you fall in line with you?

Yes, very yes, in fact I speak more than just English!

Fat-advocacy is about shitting on social norms, it's about tearing up an extremely basic understanding of what's positive and what's negative, it's about tricking people into liking fatness to harm people, through all the various ways that people are harmed by fatness.

If fat pride was about being in touch with fat people in third world countries who torment those around them who can't eat, then it would be evil, but we are past the middle ages, so fat pride, in spite of such ancient roots, in spite of that influence, is very notably different today.

But, indeed, fat-pride is nasty for also being a petty weapon in gender warfare, as originally being embraced as a male privilige, and as a way for men to exagerate their larger size, and sometimes to cover up the lack of it if they're manlets.

But today fat-pride serves the other end of gender warfare, as a pretty ridiculous supposed way to "empower" women. Same principles as above, but turned on their head.

Why are you convinced that there's all these monsters out there oppressing and persucuting poor little gays? Because they're hicks?

It's very much like that, turned the other way around, they do it because they're the opposite of hicks, just because you're not programmed with a converse slur, doesn't change that that's why they do it, homosexuality is known to be caused in part by living in cities, just like schizophrenia, though effort to normalize and defend that are humongously behind.

really were just a bunch of apes running around competing for resources and mating rights. It's all a big joke and the fairytales that religion tells you so you think it's not a joke well those are lies and you will die and that will be that, so hate who you wanna hate, fuck who you wanna fuck & do all the drugs you want to do.. if you are a pedo just don't rape kids or molest them cause the other apes will kill you or make your ape life a living hell. Catholicism is for moralfags

Just being gay doesn't harm children and being Catholic is a choice.

Anything else?

I'm OP.
Literally none of you have changed my mind. Just trying to justify something is wrong with "like, get over it man! it's 2017!! come on!!! religious idiot!!"
Fuck off.

You sound really tense and stressed.

What you need is a nice big thick cock inside you and another man's warm hands wrapped around you holding you firmly and gently.

Why not end yourselves? No one wants you in this world. Not me, not your parents. Real talk

OP is definitely a Faggot

All that anger is not healthy for you user. What you need is a big hug and some love.

Sorry but what do you know about christianity? People keep repeating like sheep the mantra that Christians are brainwashed...but what do those sheep know? Who's brainwashed? And the worst of all are the extreme leftists who think that their opinion is superior to all others and justifies for them to label all other opinions as "moral inferior" and christianity above all...

But statistically adult gays are more likely to be pedos. And then there are the pedos who think that the child can consent.

>> 753903736
No.
Statistically, there is more chance to be gay if you are pedo (and not pedo if you are gay, learns to read user statistics). the explanation is:
Pedophiles love the childhood, innocence, not the sex. They do not care about girls or girls, they care about innocence.
So, there is more gay in a population of pedophile, because this paraphilia do not deal with sex.

No no no, homosexuality is a choice. Biology drives attraction to the opposite sex and a perverted mind can choose to engage in homosexual activities. That's it. It's a choice. Having sex with a child is a choice too. Both are deplorable choices, but they are choices that a human has to make.

What r the statistics say bout old heteros being cp fans?
Jist askin is all

How is it fine to hate on Catholicism? When did that happen?

>the popes who bugger alter boys
gib broof

>fucked over billions of people all around the world
Care to elaborate?
>pedo problem going back eons
>pedo problem
Literally 90%+ of cases are faggots molesting teens.
>going back eons
Not really.

>outdated and outmoded
Get a load of this brainlet.