hwkvflvsm anad faknaw ioal fl jSFjksdl jkj kawjl ahfjgejae jk dfjkhajknkndvjk hjkdsf kjkdvnvjk hrivhar jknerajk vjkncjkancd njkcnravajren n ncnjkc ojrov hriuv fkjdnsklvnaeagiu htegiuhr rwa h areh iurh vjkvhe ahaeigeh ghaergahelkghjreak h h haerjgael jljljceojawk oijcowafowaem kladmklnklmdmk

One day I was typing without thinking when all of a sudden I came across this faggot named op. He gave me an absurd task and inturppet my shitposting browsing session fucking ree. Autism fucking the post don't you think I want to die why am I still here crusks

all weebs are gay and all furries are faggots, but some niggers think loli is normal. i dont want to breathe the same air as these peons but superiority is for cunts

I have no reason to be listening to this shit tier Sup Forumscore I don't even like Rock. Shit taste. Shit board.

The board is in the shitter just like this plane. Honestly if all these people would just go 14/88 in their respective countries and fucking stay in them we'd have a much neater world but oooh no the fucking Jews gotta have their global conquest

why i am totally in love with a 2d character in a very unhealthy way?

I just the fucking auto fill in my office this time is what I said to go to the market you can't do believing what an largish visits in the woods to but an attorney found the way into the first and got lost. Jack and Jill went up a hill to fresh a pal now msg water. I like tacos. This is fun m but I'm dead inside. I want to kill myself. Please help

fuck all of you and fuck the world why am i here should be writing

Do not kill

im not even sure on waht to type. how's everybody doing? I just spent 112 dollar at a total wine on Beer from different countries. SO far ive enjoyed Piraat Beers Original and TRipple. I had one from Scotland that tasted like sour granny smith apples which was wierd. I do however recommedn one called I beleive Finn and Gunn, Rum aged Beer. It's pretty legit. Also Xingu from Brazil. Done.

Checked and that probably worked, have a prize.

Hiw is Hitler considered a good guy by anyone?
Even if he saved Germany from impending doom, that doesn't outweigh his actions, or does it?

The types of fresh biscuits one gets in the morning are fresher then the vag of my gf, Gays and niggers want some of this pussy but they ain't getting any of that, Only tyhe logs and fresh shit of the neighboring countries like asia and africa. Fucking shekel stealing jews should be shot or lynched, Same goes for ashit pie.

I think I have a good feeling about this one. All I can say is that I have to go to the store, get some rest, and feel better soon, and that is why I am asking for a friend to talk to you about it.

He killed the Jews when the Jews in Russia were having the Ukrainian purges that killed 20million due to state atheist policy Hitler saw this and became justified in his mind to kill the fucking likes ale implying implying implying the holohoac wad a thing

Xingu is fucking awesome, user.
Try Ouval from Belgium (not Duval, that exists too).
You'd probably like it.

When the end finally comes I will be ready I won't make time for the others of my kind to join me, they will only slow the progress I will make in the new world.

None of this idiotic nonsense matters. We're just matter and energy bumping into itself. We aren't. We don't. We can't. I eagerly await the conclusion of this ridiculous mistake I refer to as Me, a mistake that wasn't even mine to make; two random assholes who I'd never met decided to fuck unprotected and nine months later I had to begin dealing with that and I am Not Fucking Happy about it. No sir.

This fucking Primate Dominance Gameā„¢ we've been playing is going to be our undoing and there's basically nothing that can be done about it except sit back, intoxicate thyself, and wait to see the form of the destructor. I hate this planet and this existence.

I'm tired.

nothing's real

im typing tis starcraft is a game internet tab this chick in my class is hot nice tits glasses cute petite keyboard is clicky and feels good clicky sounds like clucky chicken i want korean fried chicken

Day 34 - Burke had just laid the last paver to his path. He stood up back to admire his work. He was astounded by what he saw.

"ahhh fuck not again" he screamed in dumbfounded anguish.

My burrito is ready

Sweet. She seems cool; we have similar taste in pre-packaged popcorn snacks.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Smsmc t bhuhh

i fucking hate rich people why the fuck do they steal from the poor why do we let them fuck rich people we should eat them and live in their houses why the fuck do 1% of people own more money than everyone else why the fuck do jobs still exist its so bullshit why should i waste my time earning minimum wage for a corporation that pays faggot ceos millions of dollars for running a company into the ground fuck everything about capitalism there need to be salary caps and trust busting and anti-monopoly laws and labor rights and wage increases and benefits and fuck rich assholes I want to fucking eat them.

The hell is up with every bodies full oposition fo Fascism without realising communisim is just as bad? the fucks don't look at numbers and say
>Gulags Killes a fuck tone and th eKilmer Rouge did too?
But no
>All those number were made by the west under anti communism propiganda
Like Holocaust deniers say.
The fuck is wrong with them? Starbucks emplyee is not Prol.
The best be able to breath mud because that's what they'll end their lives in. Communism eats it own. Under capitalism we fear not being arrested for speaking wrong. Under capitalism we can complain about capitalism. Under capitalism we can move up. Under capitalism there is some possibility.

if a nigger dies a kike will die too and you are very dumb i hope you accidentally die by cianyde poisoning from cherry seeds